Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Prayer For Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer For Nigeria (418 Views)

Prophecies For Nigeria By Prophet Olaye George / A Prayer For A Financial Blessing / A Prayer For Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
PRAYER FOR NIGERIA.
Romans 8:19.

Its time for The Sons to Arise and Pray for this Nation... Nigeria is just a name but the people in it are called NIGERIA...
The world had waited enough for the Sons to Manifest, its time to put an end to this things called "Ebola" "Boko Haram" "Crime" "Bombings" etc...
As many Lights and Son (Daughters included) reading this, Let's Arise and Defend this Nation NIGERIA in prayers... We can't make waves while our Source Has a Challenge... We need to wake up and give this Nation attention.

Therefore I take up Responsibility as a Nigeria to Pray for my Dearly Beloved State Rivers State, Country Nigeria and to also pray for West Africa, Africa and the World at Large...
Why not Join me today and Make that pledge...
God Bless you, God Bless Nigeria, God bless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan... ONE LOVE NIGERIA.
Re: Prayer For Nigeria by emperortony: 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Lovely thought at a perfect time, except that I can't see any pray to say amen to!!
Re: Prayer For Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
emperortony: Lovely thought at a perfect time, except that I can't see any pray to say amen to!!

Put up a prayer point yourself...
Re: Prayer For Nigeria by lirusehn(m): 8:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
Long live GEJ. Rule Nigeria foreva AMEN.

cool

(1) (Reply)

When Revival Comes 2 / When You Are Faced With Tests And Trials / Den Of Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.