Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,457 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:14 AM

Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ (1661 Views)

Photos Of ADOLPH HITLER As A Child And His Mother / Boko Haram Makes List Of World’s Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group / World's Top Seven Richest Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by sexzskil(f): 9:14pm On Aug 29, 2014
These are the top ten factual reasons why Adolph Hitler was and is still far
greater than many historical figures, such as the Christian Jesus. Enjoy:
1. Hitler, according to historical studies, influenced his generation more than
any other personality in history.
2. Adolf Hitler was the major reason for the second world war which stand in
history as the most deadly and wide conflict in human history.
3. Adolf Hitler name will last to time indefinite, maybe Jesus won't.
4. Adolf Hitler revolutionized the history of mankind for better, forever
5. Even prominent historical figures like Winston Churchill, Josef Stalin said,
Heil Adolf Hitler before their demise
6. Without Hitler there might never have exist the modern nation of The Jews, from where Jesus Christ may soon come and rule the world from, according to Chhristendom.
7. The Fuhrer is responsible for the ''in dependency'' of African States today

Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by uboma(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2014
sexzskil: These are the top ten factual reasons why Adolph Hitler was and is still far
greater than many historical figures, such as the Christian Jesus. Enjoy:
1. Hitler, according to historical studies, influenced his generation more than
any other personality in history.
2. Adolf Hitler was the major reason for the second world war which stand in
history as the most deadly and wide conflict in human history.
3. Adolf Hitler name will last to time indefinite, maybe Jesus won't.
4. Adolf Hitler revolutionized the history of mankind for better, forever
5. Even prominent historical figures like Winston Churchill, Josef Stalin said,
Heil Adolf Hitler before their demise

@op, are you high on something

3 Likes

Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by ibedun: 9:25pm On Aug 29, 2014
Everything about JESUS na wash!! Heil Hitler

Has prayers done anything for us in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by Idrismusty97(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
Who is in that picture you earlier uploaded. Hitler or Jesus? The op have modified it but i have already caught Her Him…… grin

Behold the real Sexzkil;

PICS REMOVED

Expensive mistake indeed grin
Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by thwarrior72: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
Some peoples silliness has no bound undecided

1 Like

Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by sexzskil(f): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2014
Idrismusty97: Who is in that picture you earlier uploaded. Hitler or Jesus? The op have modified it but i have already caught Her Him…… grin

Behold the real Sexzkil;
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1663762_lip_eyelash_jpegbad34baab08210cbdc31829328b03b38

Pls kindly remove that pic for fvck's sake. That is my friend's brother sad sad angry angry angry angry sad sad sad
Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by Idrismusty97(m): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2014
sexzskil:
Pls kindly remove that pic for fvck's sake. That is my friend's brother sad sad angry angry angry angry sad sad sad
Why would you make such a mistake. I know it's you but i would remove it because of rule 10. Friend brother indeed! gringrin Next time you will be more careful bros...

1 Like

Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by pussygotlips: 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2014
Idrismusty97: Who is in that picture you earlier uploaded. Hitler or Jesus? The op have modified it but i have already caught Her Him…… grin

Behold the real Sexzkil;

PICS REMOVED

Sharp guy

How dare you compare my Jesus with hitler

3 Likes

Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by Mekateka: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
@ OP, I don't expect anything better from bokoharam.
Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by lirusehn(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
yo crazy ahswear
Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by sexzskil(f): 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
cry
Idrismusty97: Why would you make such a mistake. I know it's you but i would remove it because of rule 10. Friend brother indeed! gringrin Next time you will be more careful bros...
ah ah :-I am never a man. I am proud to be a girl, a pretty girl
Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by cjrane: 9:59pm On Aug 29, 2014
ibedun: Everything about JESUS na wash!! Heil Hitler

Has prayers done anything for us in Africa?

If someone wrote the same about the Fake Prophet Mohammed, who by the way murdered more people than Hitler, your religion of Piss will be pissed off! grin grin

Take another look at the demonic man you refer to as "Prophet" ?

Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by sexzskil(f): 10:03pm On Aug 29, 2014
pussygotlips:
Sharp guy

How dare you compare my Jesus with hitler
u guys should remove this some one pic na
Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by Idrismusty97(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2014
sexzskil: cry
ah ah :- I am never a man. I am proud to be a girl, a pretty girl
Abeg park well joor! I have now seen the person spamming the whole forum with hatred for blacks. Bros, with that your dark skin eh!...are you just doing that for fun? grin
Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by am0s(m): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
i dnt see any reason why i shud comment
Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by lilprinze: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
This are the disadvantages of smoking too much dry weed and marijuana it makes you think like a senseless fool . the last time I checked the name Jesus has been in existence for over 2000 years and the last time I also check Jesus has impacted more people in the world than Adolf Hitler, Adolf Hitler only impacted his generation .
Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by koligs: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
@Op, Even fools marvel at your foolishness
Never compare anyone with The Lord Jesus Christ!!!
Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by sexzskil(f): 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2014
Idrismusty97: Abeg park well joor! I have now seen the person spamming the whole forum with hatred for blacks. Bros, with that your dark skin!...are you just doing that for fun? grin
that can never be me bast a.rd
Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by ayukdaboss(m): 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2014
Idrismusty97: Abeg park well joor! I have now seen the person spamming the whole forum with hatred for blacks. Bros, with that your dark skin eh!...are you just doing that for fun? grin
grin grin grin grin
This sexskilz girl guy black O. CHAI

2 Likes

Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by ba7man(m): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2014
See the shallow reasons the op used to arrive at his/her conclusion.

I don't see 100's of millions of people praying to Hitler around me.......(In Jesus name) I've heard millions of times. (In Hitler's name) I'm sure readers of this post are hearing that for the first.

Neither is Hitler's "Mein-kampf" out selling the New Testament Bible.

Jesus Christ has a movement, hundreds of millions strong, thousands of years after his death and resurrection, pls, who know where to find Hitler's followers??

That's why they say "Think before talking and acting".
Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by phayvoursky(m): 2:07am On Sep 04, 2014
UNCOUNTABLE REASONS WHY JESUS IS THE GREATEST MAN TO HAVE EVER WALKED ON EARTH.

1. HE TURNED WATER TO WINE.

2. HE DIED AND ROSE AGAIN ON THE THIRD DAY.

3. HE BROUGHT SALVATION FREE OF CHARGE.

4. HE GIVES ETERNAL LIFE.(Hitler brought death).

5. AT THE MENTION OF HIS NAME; EVERY KNEE BOWS.

6. HE WAS AND STILL IS. EVEN BEFORE THE. FOUNDATIONS OF THE EARTH WAS LAID.

7. HE SEATS IN THE THRONE OF HEAVEN; VERY MUCH ALIVE AND AGILE.

8. IT HIS BY HIS GRACE WE AIN'T CONSUMED.

9. I CALL UPON HIM WITHOUT AIRTIME; HE ANSWERS.

10. SO MIGHTY IN POWER; HE TURNS THE WISDOM OF THE UNJUST TO FOOLISHNESS.

11. HE WALKED UPON THE SEA, RAISED THE DEAD, HEALED THE SICK AND MANY MORE MIRACLES.

12. IN HIS WRATH HE REMEMBERS MERCY.

13. HE IS THE MIGHTIER THAN ALL.

14. HE NEVER LOSES A BATTLE.

15. HE CREATED ALL EVEN hitler.

16. HIS WORDS NEVER RETURN TO HIM UNACCOMPLISHED.

17. HE SPEAKS AND THE EARTH TREMBLES.

18. HE SEATS IN THE HEAVENS AND MAKES THE EARTH HIS FOOTSTOOL.

19. HE IS GOD.

20. HE SPEAKS TO RAGING SEAS AND THEY OBEY.

21. THE MOUNTAINS TREMBLE AT HIS RAGE.

22. HE IS THE COMMANDER OF THE ARMY AND THE HOSTS OF HEAVEN.

23. HE IS THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA.

WHAT MORE CAN I SAY ABOUT THIS JESUS.

HITLER BUILT ONE OF THE GREATEST WARSHIPS (THE BISMARCK), WHICH WAS DESTROYED BY THE BRITISH DURING THE WAR. BUT THE BOAT IN WHICH CHRIST USED IN PREACHING TO THE MULTITUDE AT SEA STILL REMAINS INTACT TILL TOMORROW.

@ OP; EVEN IF YOU'RE DEVIL HIMSELF DON'T PROVOKE THIS GOD COS EVEN HITLER CAN'T STAND BEFORE HIM.

2 Likes

Re: Top seven Reasons Why Hitler Impacts History Than Jesus Christ by Freiburger(m): 8:39am On Sep 04, 2014
Sorry folks, we'll have to close this interesting topic.
Thanks for your understanding.

(1)

LOL -when You Finally Want To Use Your Hand To Kill Yourself (photo) / Who Is The Most Helpful Nairalander Of 2016 / Male Teachers Strip Female Students ‘naked’ To Flog Them Real Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.