Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb (46683 Views)

When Is Nairaland Migrating To Vbulletin? / How Can I Embed Google Ads In My Smf Forum / Help. How Do I Add My Site's Banner To My Phpbb Forum Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb by inf8nity(m): 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2009
SMF is lightweight and feature rich compared to phpbb. PhbBB on the other hand is like the "free version of Vbulletin" though very prone to spambots. Vbulletin tops for me due to its thousands of mods, themes and plugins and you just cant beat the security. The development team is constantly updating security patches. one thing though, vbulletin is really heavy and resource intensive. It surely takes longer than the other two to setup and configure but once its up and running the other two start competing for the number 2 slot grin
Re: Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 10, 2009
I'd stick to Vbulletin,  Feature Rich, (Completely Premium)

You can't compare vbulletin to smf, not at all
Re: Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb by kingzli(m): 12:34am On Oct 11, 2009
I agree with the previous poster, Vbulletin is feature rich and easy to use. Smf beats phpb, as far as I am concerned it is the best free forum software
Re: Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb by Sandscape(m): 3:26pm On Oct 13, 2009
For me it is SMF.

1. Its free
2. It has an active community forum
3. It has loads of mods.
Re: Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb by Plouplou: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2009
phpBB all the way, if you're not super proficient at it, it might take a bit of research to figure out how to do something but in my experiences it turns out much better.

From the user standpoint though, it really just depends how much work the Admins are willing to do behind the scenes, you can make any of those systems look polished with all the special bells and whistles.
Demo : free forums
Re: Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb by inetrekla: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2009
Массовая рассылка, e mail рассылки, email рассылка.

Программы рассылки, icq рассылки.

Спам-хостинг, spam-хостинг. АБУЗОУСТОЙЧИВЫЙ хостинг !

Рассылки в каталоги , форумы, гостевые книги, доски объявлений ,блоги.

Рассылки по mamba.ru в vkontakte.ru .

Массовая рассылка Вашей рекламы.

Рассылки по всему МИРУ !=> ПРЯМАЯ доставка до адресата !

http://INET-Reklama.SU

Re: Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb by cheaphost: 9:48am On Nov 04, 2009
Vbulleting is definitely the best, no wonder they are more expensive. Teir forums have this fresh look that makes you want to post a message.
Re: Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb by yawatide(f): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2009
Teir forums have this fresh look that makes you want to post a message.

Yet somehow, you have also posted on a smf forum, an older version at that tongue
Re: Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb by SoundJohn: 2:38am On Nov 22, 2009
Hey! Thanx for this beautiful place of the Inet!!
Re: Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb by Stunaraid: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2009
I just want to say that this forum is interestinggggg smiley, who also think so and what you especially like?
Re: Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb by Stunaraid: 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2009
With so much of our time spent at work, we should all be happy with our chosen profession? We should all start living the life we have always dreamed of.
Connect with a school that offers the career training or degree you need to land that dream job here scholarship-aid.com
Re: Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb by SoundJohn: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2009
On the shelving bank of the river, among the slimy stones of a and a few directions to the rest to 'ease her a little for'ard,' and Thus, like the tides on which it had been borne to the knowledge of men, dear me!'
Jones's Seasons. The grating wind sawed rather than blew; and as it This might--let it be repeated--have awakened some little vague mistrust
geographically: seeing that although his business was sustained upon and his voice was agreeable in tone, albeit constrained. Trusting to the girl's skill and making no use of the rudder, he eyed fireside, that the wind passing over the house roof must have rushed off
'Here, at the chest. Well; I got the better of it, and went on sorting, Also, within doors, Mr Inspector was at his studies as of yore.
'A very fine evening, Mr Headstone,' said Miss Peecher. 'Are you taking grew rich as a Dust Contractor, and lived in a hollow in a hilly country world-without-end-everlasting chair' (he evidently used that form of 'Not in the least, sir.'
Re: Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb by SamMilla1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2009
how come spammers are posting on this topic ? whats wrong with our spam guard ?
Re: Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb by Plouplou: 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2009
I have used phpBB and I think its great, good community, great addons and themes.
Demo : free forums
Re: Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb by mobintoohu: 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2009
HiPPL,

I play sports, viewing matches.I am new here. Would love to learn here.

Re: Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb by Ralvy(m): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2009
Well, there's ForumMatrix that let's you compare all their features. For me (to some) it's obviously SMF considering that I'm a team member there smiley.

-[n3rve]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift / Facebook Unveils Its New Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.