Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Describe Your Dream Nikaah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Describe Your Dream Nikaah (8612 Views)

What Is Your Dream In Life? / What Is Your Dream ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe Your Dream Nikaah by tbaba1234: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2014
Salam, What is the description of your dream nikaah?
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by Empiree: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Walaikum salam,
I guess it's a way of saying "dream job". I got you. You are in love with someone grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by tbaba1234: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
Empiree: Walaikum salam,
I guess it's a way of saying "dream job". I got you. You are in love with someone grin grin grin grin

Conjecture.. grin grin

I might be looking for halal ideas... wink wink
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by Empiree: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
tbaba1234:

Conjecture.. grin grin

i know..just joking
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by zemaye: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Nikah in of itself or the ceremony
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by Hkana: 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2014
tbaba1234:

Conjecture.. grin grin

Bro, I'm actually not buying this. Tell me something juicy. grin grin

@Topic: My dream nikkah..... Shouldn't be too loud. Something simple.
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by Empiree: 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ok let's try this definition. Dream Marriage represents a providence of Allah and care for His servants, depression, carrying liability, or endavouring to achive a high ranking position. If one marries a woman in is dream, it means that he will endavour to satisfy the normal responsibilities of a husband. If he marries unknown woman, and if he could not see her in his dream, it denotes the nearing of his death. Oops! or it could mean that one will move from his old house to new house grin
Further explanation, Dream marriage could mean prosperity, high position, marrying and penetration a woman: dignity and attainment of something the dreamer is striving for.Marrying in a dream when the man already has one or more wives could mean elevation in life and benefit as much as the woman he had seen or identified was beautiful.
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by Hkana: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2014
^^^ I wish I understood the post above me.
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by Empiree: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2014
Hkana: ^^^ I wish I understood the post above me.

Lol, it's complicated cheesy
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by tola9ja: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
hiii everyone any muslim girl in the house that she is ready to settle down
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by maclatunji: 6:28am On Sep 05, 2014
Something really simple and elegant. I doubt I will get this though, weddings have become an obsession of your relatives in Nigeria. I am more focused on having a 'dream' marriage that is sound. Nobody can live your marriage for you but many would want to interfere in your weddiing and you might have to negotiate that within reason especially under the teachings of Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2014
I PERSONALLY DON'T GIVE PRIORITY TO THAT DAY CAUSE IT WILL LAST FOR FEW HOURS.

MY MAJOR CONCERN IS THE AFTERMATH.

THE WEDDING IS A FAMILY THING, BUT MY MARRIAGE IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE WEDDING WHICH IS A SINGLE DAY EVENT.
I IMPLORE US TO FOCUS MORE ON THE MARRIAGE THAN EXHAUST ALL ENERGY ON AN EVENT THAT TAKES FEW HOURS.

^^ MY PERSONAL OPINION.

BUT IF I HAD MY WAY, MY WEDDING WILL BE AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE AND IT WILL TAKE LESS THAN 2HRS. IN SHA ALLAH.

2 Likes

Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by rahma2husna: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2014
I really don't understand why,people waste so much on nikaah,some parents don't even consider the children's future aftermath the whole ceremony.
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by rahma2husna: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2014
tola9ja: hiii everyone any muslim girl in the house that she is ready to settle down
Like seriously,do such relationships work out?
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by rahma2husna: 10:35am On Sep 05, 2014
Back to the matter!
Dream nikaah has to be something simple and classic of all islamic standards.
My future husband,I hope you're reading.
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by Zekkmixes(f): 10:40am On Sep 05, 2014
Very dry topic. I clicked here hoping to see more information on how Muslims marry but there's hardly anything written here.
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by mohadinho(m): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2014
Salam alaikum brothers and sisters in islam. I was asked to marry a girl that we have been kissing and huging each other for over a year which is not allowed in islam, should I still go ahead and marry her or I should forget about her?
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by Empiree: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2014
grin, sometimes
rahma2husna:

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by Empiree: 11:47am On Sep 05, 2014
walaikum salam, perhaps, if you have good intention. Enjoy grin
mohadinho: Salam alaikum brothers and sisters in islam. I was asked to marry a girl that we have been kissing and huging each other for over a year which is not allowed in islam, should I still go ahead and marry her or I should forget about her?

Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by mohammad11: 4:05pm On Sep 05, 2014
Now following this thread, hope to read more informations on the topic.
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by Ayishatreal(f): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2014
I had always wanted a simple Nikkah but my family won't allow that. My Akiduh Nikkah dat was supposed to be witnessed by few people later turned to a party. Now they fixed the walimah to a later period which is 8months after meaning that they are making serious preparation for it.
@ Op, I don't have any problem with having a dream nikkah but the problem is always the family esp bride's who will escalate the event. So my question is, hw can we manage an elaborate Nikkah...............
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by AbdH: 5:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
Devoid of music; devoid of alcohol. Full of Islamic protocols....that's all. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by princessayesha(f): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
There should be a pious sheik at my walimah to preach about love...... inshaallah

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by Empiree: 10:50pm On Sep 05, 2014
Zekkmixes: Very dry topic. I clicked here hoping to see more information on how Muslims marry but there's hardly anything written here.
follow and be patient
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by tola9ja: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
rahma2husna:
sure now
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by rahma2husna: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
tola9ja: sure now
Oja okunkun.
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by AbdH: 7:55am On Sep 08, 2014
rahma2husna:
Oja okunkun.

When you reinforce it with consistent dua a la istikharah, it becomes oja imole.

3 Likes

Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by tola9ja: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
rahma2husna:
Oja okunkun.
LOL
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by tpia1: 2:16am On Sep 09, 2014
should the bride smile or frown [ie look serious], is any meaning attached to either expression? And what's the importance.

just wondering.
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by Sixix: 7:51am On Sep 09, 2014
I haven't never given it a thought
Re: Describe Your Dream Nikaah by AbdH: 8:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
tpia1:

should the bride smile or frown [ie look serious], is any meaning attached to either expression? And what's the importance.

just wondering.

Nikkah is where you see the bride smile more. She can even sing on that day as long as the Islamic doctorines are followed.

Most women are happy on that day and it doesn't leave the Muslim women out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fertility Issues And Contraception In Islam: / What Makes A Real Man In Islam / Saudi Arabia Concludes Arrival Stage Of 2019 Hajj, Records 1.8m Pilgrims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.