Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

What Is Your Dream In Life? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Is Your Dream In Life? (2774 Views)

Describe Your Dream Nikaah / What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life / What Is Your Dream ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Dream In Life? by chiefImam2: 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2011
People are different in/on their dreams; religion, black, white, brown young, old, men and even women are sometimes being sceptic about their dreams. Some count their dream to be their misssion in life, while some take is to be something else.
Some people achieve theirs, while some don't.
Some say my own dream is 'to have lots of money' , forgotten that he/she will account for each Kobo he spent in life. Some will say 'I want to be the president of my Country', forgotten that he will give account of how he took good care of that country, and even the citizens of the country, and how he / she used the mineral resources of that country; either for him self or for the country.
My brothers and sisters on Nairaland, pleas what is your own dream like inlife?
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by zayhal(f): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2011
To be an honorable daughter to my parents

An outstanding and the best mum to my children

The best friend and confidant to my hubby.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 22, 2011
I would like to be the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria if Allah wills.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by mukina2: 12:14pm On Feb 23, 2011
zayhal:

this.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by alienvirus: 6:04am On Feb 24, 2011
I would like to be the harbinger of caliphacy to the world once again.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by ifyalways(f): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2011
zayhal:

. . .and to be a source of blessing to everyone I come across.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by zeeleso(f): 10:59am On Feb 24, 2011
zayhal:

Well summarized,
To harness my academic knowledge and channel it towards an Islamic cause. I keep toying with ideas daily on how i can affect the deen with my skills. Its one dream that i really hope to achieve and i constantly keep thinking about.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by zayhal(f): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2011
zeeleso:

Well summarized,
To harness my academic knowledge and channel it towards an Islamic cause. I keep toying with ideas daily on how i can affect the deen with my skills. Its one dream that i really hope to achieve and i constantly keep thinking about.

yes. That'll really be fulfilling.

God help us.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2011
To be a reformer that would emulate prophet muhammed (s.a.w) as ALLAH (s.w.a) said in Q3 vs103.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2011
To live well
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2011
@miftaudeen If youre a black man,no matter how you try they wont let you,even if you're more religious,except you just wanna be one in your community
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 3:14pm On Feb 27, 2011
@uplawal,isn't a new thing,ALLAH(s.w.a) will guide us.HE said in Q47vs7.if you aid the cause of ALLAH,ALLAH will aid you
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by deols(f): 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2011
to be the star that lights the way everywhere and in any position i find myself
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2011
@mifti,alrite.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 12:35am On Feb 28, 2011
@uplawal,always write miftaudeen that mifti is totaly wrong bt i know is nt intentionally or are u trying 2 say mufti?
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2011
ok,but i just feel lazy typing all sometimes.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2011
ok,may ALLAH(s.w.a) help us amin
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by chiefImam2: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2011
uplawal:

I would like to be the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria if Allah wills.
How serious are you with this?, and are you realy working towards it. What and what are your plans for your Father land if Allah{S.W.T} permits you.

Remember If the Mantle of leadership is being given to Female, 'Fan tazir sa'at'
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 12:11am On Mar 04, 2011
@uplawal,hmm that ur dream is critical in islam,woman can't be a leader of country.remember what prophet s.a.w said,
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 12:30am On Mar 04, 2011
if leadership is being given to female the country will not prosper&succeed.this is what are prophet thougt us my sister
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by diyobdw(f): 11:30am On Mar 05, 2011
1. Be a wonderful mother and wife (build a awesome muslim family)
2. to be a personality known to helping the muslim youth; find their purpose, be happy and get close to Allah, (as a motivator or life coach)
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 06, 2011
Is Liberia ,a failed nation since that woman became their president,what about Uk?Has naija not been failed woefully since the men been ruling?

Did Allah object Biliki from ruling in her time?even after becoming a believer.

What i expect you guys to ,is to support my dream with duas,who says woman cant rule?me i dnt buy that hadis at all.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 06, 2011
@Cheif Imam,Yeah, am serious,and working on it insha Allah,may Allah help me.I live my promises for then.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2011
@uplawal,i did't say you shouldn't followup your dream but trying to explain the shari'ah for you.pls read Q53 VS 3-4
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2011
The inspiration is the revelation(Quran) and not hadith.

Dnt Allah correct Him as regards to the blindman that was not attended to? was Neglecting the blind man not his own desire,until the revelation corrected Him?
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by chiefImam2: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2011
miftaudeen:

@uplawal,i did't say you shouldn't followup your dream but trying to explain the shari'ah for you.pls read Q53 VS 3-4
Qur'an 53 {Suratu Nnajim} Vs. 3-4 says " Wa maa yantiqu ani L awa In Uwa Ila wahyu yuuha" {Nor does he speak of (his own)desire. It is only a Revelation revealed}
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2011
@Cheif Imam,Abio,thats why they would go and bring one hadith like that and say the particular verse upthere is also part supports it.Its only the Quran thats flawless,everyother words of man apart from revelation can be flawless.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2011
i insisted on my word,dey can never be, bt dey can be a leader in an organisation,vice governor or official post etc
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2011
Typical black man,your "word" hun!,is your word islam or did Allah dethrone Biliki or discourage her office as one.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by chiefImam2: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2011
uplawal:

Typical black man,your "word" hun!,is your word islam or did Allah dethrone Biliki or discourage her office as one.
Almighty Allah did not dethrone Baliqis, but she was under Sulaimon (a.s.s). uplawal let come to another topic which I will just post now. about muslim women being leader or ruler
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2011
but Allah dnt oppose her rulership still

Yes you can post it,but i think thread like that exist already here.
Re: What Is Your Dream In Life? by miftaudeen(m): 7:54pm On Mar 24, 2011
@chiefimam, u ar baking her remember what u said above if a mantle of leadership is being given 2 female fan tazir sa'ta

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Muslims Do Not Commemorate Husayn R.A Death / Prayer Points / Islamic Spiritual Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.