Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,556 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

I Am One Of The Best Players In The World - Mesut Ozil - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am One Of The Best Players In The World - Mesut Ozil (477 Views)

Jay Jay Listed In 100 Best Players In EPL History. / Mesut Ozil Is Better Than The Combination Of Xavi And Iniesta / Final Three World Best Players Nominees (fifa Ballon D Or) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am One Of The Best Players In The World - Mesut Ozil by dafe303: 8:19am On Aug 30, 2014
Mesut Ozil, who has been highly criticized on his Arsenal performances believes that the criticism comes from high expectations borne out of being "one of the best number 10s in the world".
Despite ending last season campaign as an FA cup winner, questions persist over whether he can impose himself in the Barclays Premier League.
Ozil told the Daily telegraph:
"The opinions of fans are important to me and I'm happy they have such high expectations of me. I have high expectations of myself. I'm one of the best players in the world in that number 10 position. Fans, coaches, players and everyone knows that my best position is playmaker. It's different playing on the left. When I was in Madrid, I often played on the right. I enjoyed that because I'm left-footed and I was able to cut inside to give assists and get shots on target. On the left, it's more difficult."
Arsenal boss defended Ozil on friday, likening him to a virtuoso musician and suggesting Ozil's easy way of play fuels perception of him as a lightweight.

please visit www.dayosports..com

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts Of Messi Might Put Me In Jail- Ronaldo / Do You Know? In Sports / FIFA Completes Probe Into 2018, 2022 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.