Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

I Am Not Maheeda’s intimacy gadget –ruggedman [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not Maheeda’s intimacy gadget –ruggedman [photos] (923 Views)

Am Nigerian Baddest Girl Not Maheeda- Angela Bukky(see Photos) / Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos] / Ruggedman Speaks On His Relationship With Maheeda — ‘I Am Not Maheeda’s $ex Toy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Maheeda’s intimacy gadget –ruggedman [photos] by airedales: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-2zJXRH00oKM/VAGCiI03-xI/AAAAAAAAMY4/M9c5jytgzAU/s1600/maheed.jpg[/img]
Controversial singer, Maheeda, is known mostly for posting raunchy pictures of herself and erotic messages on her social media pages.
Few days ago, a picture of famous rapper, Ruggedman, and Maheeda surfaced online and it sparked comments from fans. Some of the fans described the rapper as the singer’s new play toy.
But in a chat with Punch, Rugeddybaba (as he is also called) debunked the rumours, saying the two of them have been close friends for a long time.
He said, “I am not Maheeda’s intimacy gadget. I have known Maheeda since 2007 and we have been friends for a very long time, so there is no amorous relationship between us. The picture surfaced because I want her to do something for my clothing line, 20th September wears. She came to an office close to my house and I told her to drop by to pick up the tops because she was leaving for Holland. That is the only thing I gave her- clothes.”
The rapper, who had been away from limelight for a while, said he was shocked that his new single, Agidi, featuring Wande Coal has been enjoying massive airplay. He added that he was back for business.
“Currently, I put out my new song, Agidi, which trended on the internet for a while. I was shocked when the song trended because I was away from the music scene for a while and when I got back with a song, it trended. I am working on shooting the video and also re-launching my clothing line,” he said.

More @ http://www..com/2014/08/i-am-not-maheedas-sex-toy-ruggedman.html
Re: I Am Not Maheeda’s intimacy gadget –ruggedman [photos] by hatux: 10:43am On Aug 30, 2014
Who cares Meanwhile, ruggedman is getting old oo...

(1) (Reply)

In Memory Of Dr Myles Munroe / Photos: Chris Brown’s Show New Devilish Tattoo / Throwback Photos Taken By Beyonce Wit Solange And Their Parents On Xmas Day 1990

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.