Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Ruggedman Speaks On His Relationship With Maheeda — ‘I Am Not Maheeda’s $ex Toy’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Speaks On His Relationship With Maheeda — ‘I Am Not Maheeda’s $ex Toy’ (693 Views)

Am Nigerian Baddest Girl Not Maheeda- Angela Bukky(see Photos) / Maheeda -- I Had Sex With Davido / Mikel Obi On His Relationship With , Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ruggedman Speaks On His Relationship With Maheeda — ‘I Am Not Maheeda’s $ex Toy’ by kingsley18(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
A while back, these two couldn’t stop showering each other with praises and sharing photos on social media leading to suggestions that there was more to them than just friendship. Speaking in a chat with Saturday Beats, Ruggedman debunked the rumours, saying the two of them have been close friends for a long time. He said.. “I am not Maheeda’s intimacy gadget. I have known Maheeda since 2007 and we have been friends for a very long time, so there is no amorous relationship between us. The picture surfaced because I want her to do something for my clothing line, 20th September wears. She came to an office close to my house and I told her to drop by to pick up the tops because she was leaving for Holland. That is the only thing I gave her- clothes.”

- See more at: http://www.ayayamedia.com/2014/08/ruggedman-speaks-on-his-relationship.html#sthash.IHAFjkz3.dpuf

Re: Ruggedman Speaks On His Relationship With Maheeda — ‘I Am Not Maheeda’s $ex Toy’ by ibdeals1(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2014
J12: Gay-ass mo'fucker.

rugged is gay? shocked

(1) (Reply)

I Spent 9 Years In The University - AY / Miss Sahhara Shows Off Things At Her Private Birthday Party / Exposed! John Dumelo Shows Off Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.