Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,856 members, 7,956,231 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

What Does Your Name Mean? - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Does Your Name Mean? (12618 Views)

IGBO What Does This Name Mean / What does the word 'Biafra' mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by younghoodi(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2007
look here girl i don't care weither u do juju or not i just be playin arround with them juju bullesh a girl can't never do juju on me cuz when i was 8 my grandpops took me to this fulani village and they give me some medecine so that mean if a girl do juju on me it wont work,u said if a boy pregnant u ya brother will kill em?
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by chiogo(f): 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2007
haha, yeah, somethin' like dat. tongue why??
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by younghoodi(m): 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2007
well tell ur brother to get bigger gunz cuz youngdice is commin to give u tweens.
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by chiogo(f): 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2007
younghoodi:

well tell your brother to get bigger gunz because youngdice is commin to give u tweens.
haha, u forced it. u're jokin', right??
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by younghoodi(m): 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2007
tell him to get bombs cuz am gonna give u 12 tweens.
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by chiogo(f): 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2007
younghoodi:

tell him to get bombs because am going to give u 12 tweens.
12?/ now why'd u Wanna do that?? shocked
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by younghoodi(m): 11:51pm On Oct 09, 2007
am just playin with ya younggirl,am 18 am about to pregnant a girl 4 real i need atleast one lil boy right now but am just looking for the right mama.
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by chiogo(f): 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2007
younghoodi:

am just playin with ya younggirl,am 18 am about to pregnant a girl 4 real i need atleast one little boy right now but am just looking for the right mama.
wow, why u need a baby for?? what about ur girlfriend??
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by younghoodi(m): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2007
I AIN'T TRINA GET NO MIX BABY GIRL AM PROUD TO BE BLACK I WANNA BLACK YOUNGBABY AM GOIN TO BENIN SO AM ABOUT TO DUMP MY GIRL AND SHE UNDERSTAND MY FEELINGS.I WANT A NIGERIAN SHAWTY YA FEEL ME.
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by chiogo(f): 12:02am On Oct 10, 2007
lol, oh boy, how u gon get a "nigerian shawty" in benin??
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by younghoodi(m): 12:07am On Oct 10, 2007
i have talk to my pops i tough he was gonna get mad at me but he was like ok as long as u gon take care of the baby and the girl is ok,the reason y i want the baby's cuz i wanna be young and see my kids grow up am not trina be 50 and my son is 15 hell not,i don't know how to find a naija shawty in benin but in june i will go visit my granpops so i think i will find her,its kind of hard cuz naija girls ain't like aa girls they don't wanna get pregnant at 18.
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by chiogo(f): 12:09am On Oct 10, 2007
yeah, yeah. so what would you be doin' in benin??
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by younghoodi(m): 12:11am On Oct 10, 2007
maybe school college or maybe am gonna star a lil buss helping pops selling cars,my big sis know a hole bunch of girls in naija and trust me they are pretty but they don't need no ghetto trash like me they need a smart ass muthafu*******.
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by chiogo(f): 12:13am On Oct 10, 2007
lol, calm down. so long as u cute, they'll probably manage u. cheesy
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by ayefele200(m): 12:15am On Oct 10, 2007
@topic
GREAT STAR, a STAR has been born,
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by younghoodi(m): 12:17am On Oct 10, 2007
awwwwwwwwww that's sweet thank u,the only girls that am feeling in naija are yoruba shawtys damn they make me wanna move to yoruba land.
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by chiogo(f): 12:18am On Oct 10, 2007
younghoodi:

awwwwwwwwww that's sweet thank u,the only girls that am feeling in naija are yoruba shawtys damn they make me want to move to yoruba land.
hmm, am jealous. cry psychhhhh!
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by younghoodi(m): 12:21am On Oct 10, 2007
why?but that's the true when i see them i just want to go where ever they came from,there was this party in brooklyn i had a couple of my aa goonies and they were like is this chicks africans?i was like yeah.they were like hell not because them chicks were like angels.
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by chiogo(f): 12:23am On Oct 10, 2007
yeah, sure.
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by ayefele200(m): 12:25am On Oct 10, 2007
chiogo:

yeah, sure.
younghoodi:

why?but that's the true when i see them i just want to go where ever they came from,there was this party in brooklyn i had a couple of my aa goonies and they were like is this chicks africans?i was like yeah.they were like hell not because them chicks were like angels.
stalks of ignorants,bunch of sissy grin
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by younghoodi(m): 12:26am On Oct 10, 2007
awwwwwwwwwww ur soo cute  ya maad at me ?

igbo girls are the sweetest girls on earth.

this make u feel better?
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by chiogo(f): 12:27am On Oct 10, 2007
younghoodi:

awwwwwwwwwww your soo cute ya maad at me ?

igbo girls are the sweetest girls on earth.

this make u feel better?
yeah, thanks, buddy. cheesy
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:28am On Oct 10, 2007
I won't tell you my name but it means Money Wealth, so go figure, its' a very rare Yoruba name tongue
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by ayefele200(m): 12:30am On Oct 10, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

I won't tell you my name but it means Money Wealth, so go figure, its' a very rare Yoruba name tongue

who GIVES A fuckINg damn what your name is>?, please keep that crap to yourself,aint nobody gon go extra miles trying to figure what "DEMONIC NAME"MEANS
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by younghoodi(m): 12:31am On Oct 10, 2007
and that's true too cuz u make me think different of ya tribe,u don't know me but still u listen to my craps tha's real girl keep it up if it was one of them aa chicks i know they probably done star talking shit.

ayefele

who ask u?ya lips is eatchin han.

@chiogo

am out girl see ya.
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by chiogo(f): 12:33am On Oct 10, 2007
younghoodi:

and that's true too because u make me think different of ya tribe,u don't know me but still u listen to my craps tha's real girl keep it up if it was one of them aa chicks i know they probably done star talking poo.

ayefele

who ask u?ya lips is eatchin han.

@chiogo

am out girl see ya.
a'ight buddyl.
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 12:36am On Oct 10, 2007
ayefele200:

who GIVES A fuckINg damn what your name is>?, please keep that crap to yourself,aint nobody gon go extra miles trying to figure what "DEMONIC NAME"MEANS
Stop acting like a fucking a morons, gosh don't you get tired of looking like an idiot.
Anyway I don’t have no time for some immature boy not even qualified to be called a guy, damn abeg grow up jare, I got better things to do rather then sitting arguing with your dense sef
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by ifyalways(f): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2007
moodylady and ayefele 200
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by naijadiva2(f): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2007
haha, that's what u think. At my house, my sister is d only one without "chi" in her name too. Her name starts with Ada just like u. i envy her sometimes, not that my name is bad because chiogo is not even my full name, it's longer than that and it's a rare name, i like all d nicknames u can make out of it. I don't have a problem with "chi" names, it's just too common, that's all. like this new girl at school from naija, her name is "chigozie", when everyone heard it, they were like "chi-chi, your friend" am like "who??" before they explained d girl to me. I'd give my kids igbo names alright but not all of them would have "chi" in it and it'd be a meaningful name but it'd be their second name 'cause if they're going to grow up here, what's d point of sufferin' them by givin' them an igbo name as their first name when kids would murder it with their mispronunciations at school. u don't know how many times i have to repeat my name to people, so atschool, i have all kinds of nicknames.

i know i'm all late into the conversation but you should be fortunate that you are not an ada. i'm not saying that its a curse, cuz i'ts a blessing but being an ada or first son period comes with so much responsible. i used to hate being the ada cuz everyone expects so much from me. the things my younger siblings get away with, i don't get away with it. my family will be all like your the ada, show good examples. or they be like do you know what your name means,, yeah, torture, (just playing). however i do like my name. and there's no short cuts or nickname to my name. my mama didn't name me for anyone but me so if people can't pronounce my full name then that's there problem. they should learn how to pronounce not only my name but others with difficult names.
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by chiogo(f): 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2007
naija_diva:

i know i'm all late into the conversation but you should be fortunate that you are not an ada. i'm not saying that its a curse, because i'ts a blessing but being an ada or first son period comes with so much responsible. i used to hate being the ada because everyone expects so much from me. the things my younger siblings get away with, i don't get away with it. my family will be all like your the ada, show good examples. or they be like do you know what your name means,, yeah, torture, (just playing). however i do like my name. and there's no short cuts or nickname to my name. my mama didn't name me for anyone but me so if people can't pronounce my full name then that's there problem. they should learn how to pronounce not only my name but others with difficult names.

haha, that's 'cause it's not hard. i'd rather u call me a nickname than mispronounce my real name, u know. d way they be sayin' your name sounds mad funny. so am like "ok, call me chi-chi or whatever" u know.
younghoodi:

and that's true too because u make me think different of ya tribe,u don't know me but still u listen to my craps tha's real girl keep it up if it was one of them aa chicks i know they probably done star talking shit.

@chiogo

am out girl see ya.
thanks, that's sweet. embarassed
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by younghoodi(m): 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2007
oh yeah am sweet to girls and mean to boyz.
Re: What Does Your Name Mean? by chiogo(f): 11:41pm On Oct 10, 2007
haha, lol, u're so silly.. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should We Promote Nigerian Languages More? / Sultan Of Sokoto Attends Convocation Of International Islamic University, Uganda / Ogun Ti Afi Ngbe Aye Ni Irorun Ati Ogun Korikosun To Gbona Gan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.