Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

10 Jim Carrey Quotes That Will Change Your Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Jim Carrey Quotes That Will Change Your Life (1319 Views)

Jim Carrey's 28-year-old On/off-again Girlfriend, Cathriona White Has Committed / Sad! Jim Carrey’s 28 Year Old Girlfriend Commits Suicide Found Dead In Her Place / Mariah Carrey Weds Nick Cannon (pic Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Jim Carrey Quotes That Will Change Your Life by molisk(f): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
1. “Don’t Worry if you Miss your Cue, because there’s Always Doors Opening, they keep Opening.”

2. “Life doesn’t happen to you but it happens for you. How do I know this? I don’t know it’s true but I am making sound and that’s important thing.”

3. “I have no limits..I can’t be contained because I am the container..you can’t contain the container”

4. “You can fail what you don’t want so you might think as well to take a chance doing what you love.”

5. “We are not the avatars we create, we are not the picture in the film stars, we are the light that shines through all else is just smoke in mirror, distracting but are not truly compelling.”

6. “I have often said that I wish people realize their dreams, wealth and fame so that they could see that not where you could find sense of completion . I can tell you from my experience that the effect you have on others is most valuable currency there is because everything you gain in life will rock and fall apart and all that will be left of you what was in your heart.”

7. “Like many of you, I was concerned about going out into the world and doing something bigger than myself, until someone smarter than myself made me realize that there is nothing bigger than myself,” the “Dumb and Dumber”

8. “My soul is not contained within the limits of my body; my body is contained within the limitlessness of my soul.”

9. “Now, I’m always at the beginning. I have a reset button called presence and I ride that button constantly.”

10. “I don’t believe in hope, hope is the beggar, hope walks through the fire and faith leaps over it. You are ready and able to do beautiful things in this world and after you walk through these doors today you will only have two choices love and fear..chose love and don’t ever let fear turn you against your play for heart”

Read more Life-changing Quotes from Jim Carrey Here: http://www.successstories.co.in/dont-worry-if-you-miss-your-cue-because-theres-always-doors-opening/
Re: 10 Jim Carrey Quotes That Will Change Your Life by alexwrld(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
This made my day! Especially this one on present:
" “Now, I’m always at the beginning. I have a reset button called presence and I ride that button constantly.”
Re: 10 Jim Carrey Quotes That Will Change Your Life by molisk(f): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
The quotes reveal the profundity of his thoughts as well as his spiritual and mystical insights on life. Great that you liked! cheesy cheesy

alexwrld: This made my day! Especially this one on present:
" “Now, I’m always at the beginning. I have a reset button called presence and I ride that button constantly.”
Re: 10 Jim Carrey Quotes That Will Change Your Life by floragregs(f): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2014
Only 6 and 7 made sense to me! I just don't get the rest of them.

(1) (Reply)

Copying Don Jazzy,davido Gets His Own Staff / Muna Obiekwe Is TRULY Dead / Psquare’s Paul Okoye Acquires Brand New Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.