Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Govinda Returned To Alia Father Role Shandaar - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Govinda Returned To Alia Father Role Shandaar (659 Views)

SPFX Make-Up. Nollywood Transforms Eve Esin To An Old Woman For Movie Role / Nkem Owoh And Funke Akindele In Primary School Uniforms For Movie Role / Who Acted The Spartacus Role Better? Andy Vs Liam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Govinda Returned To Alia Father Role Shandaar by bakamanus: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
As far as they are concerned about the future of film Govinda, his production Abhinay Chakra, the theater is expected to soon hit, has been postponed. He said :. "I wanted the film released because transferring large numbers of missing required different screens, I decided to move the release, but when they hit the screens, I have. Developing better to do and return to Ahmedabad to improve the film was very good.

"Call the lucky year of 2014, Govinda said he looked forward to a number of other projects, as well, and one that will show a negative role. "The year 2014 was a year of signing the aisle to me until now, and I work with some of the new projects and soon began," he added. In response to constant comparisons between her and Varun recently, the actor said: "Varun had young people do not form dance and comedy, I love dance and love the way he feels better .. people say that my impression., I want to know the quality, when a man is in the script to work properly. "

For weeks there have been rumors that Govinda in Alia Bhatt's father Vikas Bahl Shandaar with Shahid Kapoor play. But Govinda finally removed the part of the desired number of different reasons, most of the money.

According to sources close to the project, "We are very keen Govinda in Alia's father take him to play. This is part of Alia's father, happy-go-lucky and great scripts. Yet agreed Govinda bill providing top cup credit but Shahid Kapoor and Alia Bhatt., closed the deal. however, we came to the end dead- paid for." Apparently, Govinda asks for money in the cash Shahid. Isha said sorry, "Govinda I paid for the second most important after Shahid., He started., But he asked for money for free., I am trying to convince him to bring the money., But the parties had t. "

Govinda mentioned date as a result of problems siduusan to Shandaar to do. Obviously, he wants to be in the next two months in order to promote the production house Abhinay Chakra, and there is no time to position the camera.

(1) (Reply)

Batman Vs Superman 2015: Zack Snyder Reveals The First Look Of The New Batmobile / Happy Birthday (jean-claude Van Damme) / 3 Nollywood Actresses Who Dumped Their Boyfriend After They Became Popular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.