Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

5 Year Old Girl Brutally Battered At School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Year Old Girl Brutally Battered At School (2533 Views)

Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) / 5-Year-Old Emmanuella Shines At Funnybone’s Debut Show #funnyboneuntamed / Meet Basketmouth's Beautiful And Super Adorable 5 Year Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Year Old Girl Brutally Battered At School by lulukay(f): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
This is really sad, a 5year old kid named Avalynn was said to have been bullied on the play ground. She reported that she got several kicks to the face before being pushed off the slide... cry . To me this is horrific, and the culprit has not been found,some even say the teachers are hiding the identity of the kid who did this to her. Her family is still fighting for justice!! So sad angry

Re: 5 Year Old Girl Brutally Battered At School by hannesy(f): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ouch such a pretty gal,quick recovery huh
Re: 5 Year Old Girl Brutally Battered At School by Mujinho4b(m): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
No be small thing o... Chai!!!!! 5yrs old!!!.. I go deal with dose bullies if Na my sister... angry
Re: 5 Year Old Girl Brutally Battered At School by arbitrage: 12:09am On Aug 23, 2015
lulukay:
This is really sad, a 5year old kid named Avalynn was said to have been bullied on the play ground. She reported that she got several kicks to the face before being pushed off the slide... cry . To me this is horrific, and the culprit has not been found,some even say the teachers are hiding the identity of the kid who did this to her. Her family is still fighting for justice!! So sad angry

Sorry, this happened in which country and city?
Re: 5 Year Old Girl Brutally Battered At School by pretydiva(f): 12:18am On Aug 23, 2015
Dis is horrible
Re: 5 Year Old Girl Brutally Battered At School by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 23, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
So sorry little girl
angry dose kids who did dis are terrorist in d makin
Beasts in disguise tot d devil resides only inside d adult ones heart

Bt i guess d devil now as a catch phrase
Catch them while dey are young teach dem so dey wont depart from it
Dose kids cud slit throats if allowed

I will always av dis little girl in my prayers

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 5 Year Old Girl Brutally Battered At School by Babe2sure(f): 6:36am On Aug 23, 2015
Incredible! 5year old kid bullied and battered this much on the playground? That is weird! What is the world turning to?
What could she have done to be put through this horrifying ordeal?
I pray those involved in this wicked act are caught and dealt with, before they claim their next victim. Their juvenile deliquent behaviour must be curbed. It is pathetic a teacher is even shielding the kid/kids from arrest.
They needed to be taken to reformatory home. ASAP!
Re: 5 Year Old Girl Brutally Battered At School by Houseofglam7(f): 7:03am On Aug 23, 2015
This is totally unacceptable!!!
The teacher knows more than he/she's spilling!
Re: 5 Year Old Girl Brutally Battered At School by jessiecah(f): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2015
Children should not be left unsupervised..lots of things could go wrong. I wonder how long they were left unsupervised for, that they battered this poor lil angel...

(1) (Reply)

Why I Don’ T Wear Bra – Yvonne Nelson / A Nigerian Police Got Drunk In Broadday Light! See Photo / Most Beautiful African Actresses 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.