Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Is Chidnma The Most Loved Nigerian Female Artiste? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Chidnma The Most Loved Nigerian Female Artiste? (620 Views)

Olamide Finally Signed A Female Artiste Into YBNL LABEL / Top Ten Most Loved Nigerian Entertainers Of 2015 - T.I.N / Singer Chidnma Shows Off Her Pretty Afrocentric Style In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Chidnma The Most Loved Nigerian Female Artiste? by maxism2: 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
Initially I had the notion that Tiwa Savage was the most loved and admired female musician in the country but recent happenings seem to have proved me wrong.

It's obvious that singer CHIDINMA is now the most loved after all.

I watched a TV programme where they asked between CHIDINMA and one other female artist who they preferred. Majority said CHIDINMA. One even said he likes her hair cut. lol.

Then I went through a popular blog where the blogger is always making people laugh through the way she presents issues, I went through a caption that talked about Iyanya and Chidinma's performance in London, and many comments I saw there were in favour of CHIDINMA as they love her so much.

Even celebrities also love her. As a matter of fact, two popular celebs:
1 Lynxxxxxxxx

2 Ruggedman

have all revealed that they have a crush on the petite singer who once claimed to be a virgin.

So I keep wondering what makes her enjoy so much love from people.

What do you think? What's your opinion on this?

You love her too?

(1) (Reply)

Tracy Morgan May Not Be Able To Walk For Months / Don Jazzy Denies False Dead Rumours / Happy Birthday Tubaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.