Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,240 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Is There Really A thing Called Destiny? Is Everything Program Or Destined? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Really A thing Called Destiny? Is Everything Program Or Destined? (455 Views)

Is There Really Life After Death? / Is A Prayerless Christian Really A Powerless Christian? / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Really A thing Called Destiny? Is Everything Program Or Destined? by Joel3(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
is there really a thing called destiny? is everything program or destined?

I think I am now having different take on this topic. someone Thought had been changing from time to time concerning this topic and as its kind of confusing in a way. But my thought has always been firm,

They say there is destiny and it can be change or rewritten to me that is contradiction to itself.

First let look at it definition and meaning of the word...

From Oxforddictionaties[url]destiny - /ˈdɛstɪni/ noun 1. the events that will necessarily happen to a particular person or thing in the future.

From [url=www.en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destiny]wikipedia Destiny or fate is a predetermined course of events. [1] It may be conceived as a predetermined future, whether in general or of an individual. It is a concept based on the belief that there is a fixed natural order to the cosmos...

With this we can begin with the debate having understand the first view of it meaning.

Thanks.

Pertains here www.wicmedia.com/viewtopic.php?pid=107#p107

(1) (Reply)

T B Joshua Exposed: Offers Bribe To A Reporter / Open Heaven Daily Devotional / Overcoming Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.