Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Plastic Soakaway - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plastic Soakaway (1900 Views)

Nigerian Homes Made Of Plastic Bottles And Mud / Soakaway Quotation Needed. / Cost Of Soakaway(septic Tank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plastic Soakaway by tasnan: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
Pls is there anybody out there who has information on use of plastic soakaway pit? There is a site underconstuction which has its soak away leaking. The water table looks high and water seeps in during raining season. Its not yet in use. Any advise on what to do, some say plastic soak away is the solution.
Re: Plastic Soakaway by obua: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
Geepee makes plastic soakaway and can be bought from them in lagos
Re: Plastic Soakaway by mufutau55(m): 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
Something like this:

Re: Plastic Soakaway by tasnan: 7:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
Thxs. Are they durable? Do they give any problem? Have an idea of possible costv
Re: Plastic Soakaway by segcymoor(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
mufutau55: Something like this:
Haji, I doubt if this can work in water log area. Can block setting work in the first place in water area ?
Re: Plastic Soakaway by KDK(m): 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
tasnan: Thxs. Are they durable? Do they give any problem? Have an idea of possible costv
Send me a mail so that I can fwd you some information on gp tank.
Re: Plastic Soakaway by mufutau55(m): 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
segcymoor:
Haji, I doubt if this can work in water log area. Can block setting work in the first place in water area ?

You are right Segcy.. I am showing him the so-called Plastic Soak-away that I was aware of.
They may need the sinking soak-away like you always did around there... but many people don't want to spend that money, but there is alternatives.
Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Plastic Soakaway by mufutau55(m): 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
tasnan: Thxs. Are they durable? Do they give any problem? Have an idea of possible costv

Sorry.. I know nothing about them or their quality.. I was just showing you the picture of the one saved.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Plastic Soakaway by tasnan: 8:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
@KDK-Ibrahimtasnan@yahoo.com. But if d plastic soakaway are not so good, what then is the solution to a leaking soakaway?
Re: Plastic Soakaway by emmago(m): 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
KDK:

Send me a mail so that I can fwd you some information on gp tank.

Can you help me with this information?

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Bathroom Is Your Ideal Bathroom? / Asaba Ultra Modern Mechanic Village / Plot At Abuja With C Of O For Just 500k, Yes 500 Thousand Naira Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.