Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Tubaba To Venture Into Politics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tubaba To Venture Into Politics (824 Views)

Tubaba Disvirgined Annie Idibia's Rival / ***see Tubaba (2face) New Makeover Tattoo To Thank Wife (with photos)*** / Should Tubaba Be Worried? Annie Idibia And Timaya 2 Close For Comfort?? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tubaba To Venture Into Politics by LaurelP(m): 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
He just revealed on PrimeTime Africa that he intends to venture into politics in future
According to him "I just wanna be able to get to a position where I can advice the youths of the nation. Its good to join a political party and get to influence things and become influential, I don't believe in jumping from one place to another".

Perhaps that explains why he recently associates with politicians. He also featured Tony Oneweek in one of his songs and we all know who Tony is.
We also have other artistes and celebrities who have declared their intention to go into politics such as 9ice, Julius Agwu, Desmond Elliot and Kate Henshaw
Re: Tubaba To Venture Into Politics by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
Stepping into the political arena... not bad.
Re: Tubaba To Venture Into Politics by Dreal1247: 11:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
Which kind of advice does he want to give to the youth? To open up baby factories? He should think of better reasons. This is not acceptable.
Re: Tubaba To Venture Into Politics by LaurelP(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dreal1247: Which kind of advice does he want to give to the youth? To open up baby factories? He should think of better reasons. This is not acceptable.

Ur judging him based on one negative area of his life
Are you perfect?
Re: Tubaba To Venture Into Politics by tunbebes(f): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
That's not what he said. I watched primetime and when he was asked if he will venture into politics,he said 'I will not say YES or NO cos who knows anything can happen in d future'. That's what I heard.
Re: Tubaba To Venture Into Politics by LaurelP(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
tunbebes: That's not what he said. I watched primetime and when he was asked if he will venture into politics,he said 'I will not say YES or NO cos who knows anything can happen in d future'. That's what I heard.

U watched but u didn't listen
U didn't hear d part he said he wants to be able to influence youths, dat he prefer to get registered and stay with one party rather dan jumping from one party to the other?
U didn't watch it my dear!

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Top 20 Influential Celebrities In Nigeria 2014 / Samclef Vs Wizkid. The Real Story Behind What I Refer To As 'war Of Betrayal'. / Obama To Be Deported For Certificate Forgery????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.