Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Wizkid Addresses Beef With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Addresses Beef With Davido (824 Views)

OAP Lolo Opens Up On Her Marriage Crash And Beef With Comedian Princess / Donjazzy Tweets At Olamide Following Kanye West & Wizkhalifa Beef / Download Full Interview>>wizkid Speaks On Beef With Davido On The Truth (9mb) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Addresses Beef With Davido by paulopaulo(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2014
In this interesting online interview by Olisa Adibua titled “The Truth“ which i have transcribed, olisa speaks with Wizkid asking him questions from EME, his beef with Davido to his relationship with Tania Omotayo.

ON EME
Wizkid revealed that he's been with EME for almost five years and his time is coming to an end as he is set to drop his last album before he focuses fully on his own record label Starboy where his next album will drop.

ON HIS ALBUM DELAY
Wizkid says his album has been ready for over a year, but he's got a problem of having too many songs and not knowing which ones to pick as he's also set to drop a mixtape soon after his new album drops then another album by the end or early next year.

ON DAVIDO BEEF
Wizkid says he can't call Davido his friend or his enemy and he doesn't understand why the 'Aye' crooner started "catching feelings" over a harmless Tweet he posted on Twitter that instigated the whole diss. He said:
That situation was just funny to me because we were all on the same flight. I got back, I was really tweeting about my show, I was talking about myself. I had a show in New York before that, that was like a year, two years ago, it was sold out, sound was bad, venue we used was crazy....it was bleeped up. I land for airport nah, I was going to my hotel, drove through the venue, I saw my name in shining lights, and I was like "Wow! This is me?"I came down, took a picture , posted it saying I do proper shows, proper venues. People started catching feelings

ON HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH TANIA OMOTAYO
Wizkid said they broke up for a while and "every relationship has its ups and downs' and Tania Omotayo understands perfectly. he also debunked rumours that he sleeps around with older women.

Watch the full video of the interview here ----
http:///xVmPmbPi6e

Re: Wizkid Addresses Beef With Davido by Feranmicharles(m): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2014
Still don't get it

(1) (Reply)

Adedeji Of The Nation Wins First Media Awards On Electrical Counterfeiting / Pop Africa’s Personality Of The Month: Genevieve Nnaji / » Why I Don’t Rap Inenglish -olamide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.