Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Is Faze Of Platashun Boiz Still Singing? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Faze Of Platashun Boiz Still Singing? (591 Views)

IS DBANJ Still Singing... / Styl-plus Or Platashun Boiz / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Faze Of Platashun Boiz Still Singing? by Worksunlimited: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
Was going through my cd stacks of old, and i stumbled on faze's independent album, u know the album with the kolomental track.. so i wondered how a bundle of talent like faze can just fizzle away and not stand the test of time?

I mean is he still singing?
Re: Is Faze Of Platashun Boiz Still Singing? by Generalkorex(m): 11:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dat was d same thing on my mind last week b4 i saw his new music tonite ft patoranking
Re: Is Faze Of Platashun Boiz Still Singing? by Worksunlimited: 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Generalkorex: Dat was d same thing on my mind last week b4 i saw his new music tonite ft patoranking

I have heard alot bout the video, and took the tym out to read the reviews of the video (cos i no wan waste mb download wack tins).. And so far, from what i have heard and read, i havent found a strong reason to download the video or the mp3.

Nonetheless, would still love to hear your take on Faze's new video and the song in general..

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Makosa Genre Of Music? / Life Of A Dancer TV Series ... Created By Olajide Olaoluwa ( @iamolaoluwa ) / The Official Adaobi Video-don Jazzy & Krew Killed It Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.