Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Open Letter To Pastor Paul Adefarasi Of "House On The Rock" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Letter To Pastor Paul Adefarasi Of "House On The Rock" (583 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Directing Traffic On Lagos Island (Photos) / COZA Member Reacts To Pastor's New Porsche / Pastor Paul Adefarasin Shows Off His Toned Physique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Pastor Paul Adefarasi Of "House On The Rock" by amibonaija: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
Sir I bless God for His grace upon your life, please do not ignore this am about to write. Sir I have a hunger in my spirit which I know is in the heart of thousands of youth out there. From Bonny Camp to Ajah round about sir there are too many night clubs, every friday our friends go out there to satisfy there canal desire. When they go out we stay back at home because we don't belong there, but in the kingdom where we belong no place to go just to worship the most high. Like David said "I am so glad when they say let us go to the house of God and worship Him" sir we(I and others with the same hunger) need a day of just worship only, a day in a week when when we just gather to sing His praises. This will bring down God's glory, it will draw us closer to. God , most talent have been lost to the world because no such place to express such talent, sunday service is not enough to sing the praise of Jireh.
Sir I address this to you because you preached about capacity and I know you have the capacity to gather God's people together weekly or once in two weeks to sing His praises. Please sir find a place in your heart to push this vision forward , I don't mind if am involved in the planning.
Yours Faithfully
Joseph.
Re: Open Letter To Pastor Paul Adefarasi Of "House On The Rock" by 80million1: 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ok,good one.

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Fallacy / You Don’t Do Something Because Someone Else Is Doing It. Find Out What God Wants / What Would You Say If An Unbeliever Asks You This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.