Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

The Worst Thing About Christianity Is Christians !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Worst Thing About Christianity Is Christians !!! (576 Views)

How True Is Christians Claim That God Speaks To Them? / Pope Leo X And His Most Infamous Declaration About Christianity!a Must Read! / Why Christianity Is Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Thing About Christianity Is Christians !!! by addempsea(m): 7:59pm On Sep 02, 2014
The worst thing about Christianity is Christians. From the Catholic child abusing priests to charismatic pastors who are multi-millionaires, the Church is a brood of vipers. Even in the Greek Orthodox Church all the rich greeks sit in front during the Sunday service and ignore poorer members.Charismatic churches are mostly interested in your tithes and offerings whilst many of their members are unemployed and some live in homeless shelters. One time a pastor told me that in order for my finances to improve,I had to tithe more ! To use Christ's own words 'by their fruits,you shall know them'.

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Thing About Christianity Is Christians !!! by emmyskies(m): 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2014
Couldn't make out your stance. Are you not a christian?
Re: The Worst Thing About Christianity Is Christians !!! by lirusehn(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
ur Fiancee don run leave u bah?? U wan blame Christians!! Shio undecided
Re: The Worst Thing About Christianity Is Christians !!! by addempsea(m): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
emmyskies: Couldn't make out your stance. Are you not a christian?
my stance is the topic.
Re: The Worst Thing About Christianity Is Christians !!! by emmyskies(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
addempsea: my stance is the topic.

Going by the title of your thread, you sound like you're not.
There's something common between christians, they tell you unbelievers will perish for eternity. Right?
Re: The Worst Thing About Christianity Is Christians !!! by addempsea(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
emmyskies:

Going by the title of your thread, you sound like you're not.
There's something common between christians, they tell you unbelievers will perish for eternity. Right?
I ain't a christain.
Re: The Worst Thing About Christianity Is Christians !!! by emmyskies(m): 9:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
addempsea: I ain't a christain.
You should be. You won't regret it

(1) (Reply)

ARTICLE OF FAITH: What Is The Will Of God? (1) By Femi Aribisala / A Divine Warning Is Coming In The Future: No 1 / Godly Counsel And Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.