Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Help!! Glo Bis Wahala!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help!! Glo Bis Wahala!! (1793 Views)

Help!! Glo Bis Not Working On My H7 *pic* / Help: Glo Bis For Android / MTN Bis Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! Glo Bis Wahala!! by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 31, 2014
Good day nairalanders,i have an urgent issue that needs to be resolved.
i use a gionee p2 but cuz the data wahala i decided to try out glo's bb subscription on Android.i checked the two threads created and made sure i understood all the details (after all
,1k's not small cash).
1. root ur phone.
2.download mobiuncle.
3.get a bb imei.
4.do the settings.
5.put ur sim in a bb phone and browse.
i did all that but the problem lies in the mobiuncle,after i put in a new bb imei(gotten from a spoilt bb) and clicked send. it doesn't send instead says "AT COMMAND IS FAILED TO SEND",i tried everything.Google, and the rest but it didn't work. so please nairalanders help me.i really need the sim to browse. and any contributions would be welcomed.
any gionee p2 user who has done this glo's stuff successfully and it has worked should please help..I'll be really greatful!!
Re: Help!! Glo Bis Wahala!! by Pressea(m): 5:54am On Aug 31, 2014
Are you sure your phone is rooted?
Do you have superuser installed?
Are you sure you are following the procedure as stated in the tutorial?
If you are sure of all these... still no luck,

Try this application "MTK ENGINEERING MODE"

Keep me posted
Re: Help!! Glo Bis Wahala!! by brightnelly(f): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
Shady98: Good day nairalanders,i have an urgent issue that needs to be resolved.
i use a gionee p2 but cuz the data wahala i decided to try out glo's bb subscription on Android.i checked the two threads created and made sure i understood all the details (after all
,1k's not small cash).
1. root ur phone.
2.download mobiuncle.
3.get a bb imei.
4.do the settings.
5.put ur sim in a bb phone and browse.
i did all that but the problem lies in the mobiuncle,after i put in a new bb imei(gotten from a spoilt bb) and clicked send. it doesn't send instead says "AT COMMAND IS FAILED TO SEND",i tried everything.Google, and the rest but it didn't work. so please nairalanders help me.i really need the sim to browse. and any contributions would be welcomed.
any gionee p2 user who has done this glo's stuff successfully and it has worked should please help..I'll be really greatful!!

what app did u root ur phone with?
Re: Help!! Glo Bis Wahala!! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
brightnelly:

what app did u root ur phone with?
framaroot v1.6.
Re: Help!! Glo Bis Wahala!! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Pressea: Are you sure your phone is rooted?

Keep me posted
ok,my phone is rooted.i have supersu installed with rootchecker to prove its rooted.
And as to the procedures #grins# i didn't follow them in this thread http://
niyonice..com/2014/06/how-to-
change-android-imei-to.html because when i downloaded MOBIUNCLE and tried to access the ENGINEERING MODE it was saying not supported and so i checked further and found this thread http://www.lemmymorgan.com/glo-
blackberry-cheat-on-android-vs-airtel-
blackerry-tweak-on-all-devices/ in a gionee p2 discussion thread https://www.nairaland.com/1414503/gionee-pioneer-p2-discussion-thread/188.and that was what i used to set up the imei stuff.
if you have an alternative method. you can put me through
i really appreciate the time u are taking to answer my questions.Thanks
Re: Help!! Glo Bis Wahala!! by W3xy1(m): 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
I did not root my phone and I didn't change my imei and am still rocking it on my GIONEE p2s
Re: Help!! Glo Bis Wahala!! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
W3xy1: I did not root my phone and I didn't change my imei and am still rocking it on my GIONEE p2s
lolz u wan make i beg you bah? oya please tell me how u did it..
Re: Help!! Glo Bis Wahala!! by brightnelly(f): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Shady98:
framaroot v1.6.

have u confirmed it with a Good ROOT CHECKER?
Re: Help!! Glo Bis Wahala!! by hadedayor10(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
Shady98:
framaroot v1.6.
I fink the mistake can be from the (""wink......remember u will put the bb imei number in between the (""wink I.e "35xxxxxxxxxxxxx" and u send......
#Peace
Re: Help!! Glo Bis Wahala!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
brightnelly:

have u confirmed it with a Good ROOT CHECKER?
okay i went through the procedures,i think I've found the problem. my terminal emulator is not being recognized by supersu.here is a screenshot.is this how it's supposed to work?

Re: Help!! Glo Bis Wahala!! by brightnelly(f): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Shady98: .
okay i went through the procedures,i think I've found the problem. my terminal emulator is not being recognized by supersu.here is a screenshot.is this how it's supposed to work?
type SU and hit enter for ur emulator to recognize the super user
Re: Help!! Glo Bis Wahala!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
Pressea: Are you sure your phone is rooted?

Keep me posted
brightnelly:
type SU and hit enter for ur emulator to recognize the super user
thank you all for your help..fortunately, i found the problem and I'm now using the glo bis.
the problem was from the mobile uncle app.this sign ("wink was double i.e (" "winkand so it went on saying AT IS FAILED TO SEND.so i reduced it to one and finally,it worked
Re: Help!! Glo Bis Wahala!! by brightnelly(f): 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2014
Shady98:
thank you all for your help..fortunately, i found the problem and I'm now using the glo bis.
the problem was from the mobile uncle app.this sign ("wink was double i.e (" "winkand so it went on saying AT IS FAILED TO SEND.so i reduced it to one and finally,it worked

enjoy!!!

(1) (Reply)

MTN Deal Of The Week On Opera Mini / Meizu Mx5 Or Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Or Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 / Have Been In Re Al Darkness For 24hrs. I Really Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.