Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:45 PM

Using The Name Of Jesus Attracts A Price - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using The Name Of Jesus Attracts A Price (776 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Korede Bello’s Invitation To Sing At Popular Church Attracts Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using The Name Of Jesus Attracts A Price by tdcministry: 7:56am On Aug 31, 2014
Philippians 2: 9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
"The name of the lord is a strong tower the righteous run into it and get saved" from the beginning the name of the lord has been powerful; right from the times of adams and eve to the time of John the baptist, the name of the lord remained powerful and it has been used to experiment so many works of signs and wonders. The name of Jesus was described in phillippians as a name that is above every other name; the fact that the name of Jesus is above every other name makes in superior every other person. The name of Jesus was not just exalted above every other names there was a price paid by Jesus which are obedience to God and humility, you can imagine how powerful these two things are; Jesus was obedience and humility made him get exalted above others which made his name above every other name. The name Jesus was ordinary and possess not much power, Jesus was powerful right from birth but his name was not made above every other names but for a reason God exalted his name, not until Jesus fulfilled the perfect will of his father his name was not above every other name.
Jesus is a powerful son of God and he possess solutions to every problems in Life, nothing is bigger than him. The name of Jesus that became the power of the christians was made powerful because of the price Jesus paid for it " who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, 7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross" a spirit filled fellow would see the light in this scripture.
The purpose of this message is to make you know that every one who wants to use the name of the lord will pay a price for it which is the same price Jesus paid, Obedience to God will and humility. Every Christian desire is to pray for the sick and get them healed, declare a thing and it manifest, speak a word and its come to past, to pray for divine signs and wonders in life, ministry, place of work, family and so on. All these can't happen if you do not pay the price paid by Jesus. To every person out there, I will say if your prayers are not being answer, if you speak and it does not manifest, if you pray for a miracles and it refuse to come then examine yourself to see if you have paid/ are paying the price. Remain bless and remember the name of Jesus is above every other name in Heaven, earth and under the earth( under world) this should strike meanings into your mind that the name of Jesus is superior to every individual in the physical and spiritual world ( no power is up to task to Defeat/conquer you, fear not), you have something Great that you carry, pay the price before using it. God bless you

Visit our blog for inspirational teaching of the word of God and quotes:
www.oluwaseyikelvin.mywapblog.com

Like the disciples' commission ministry facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/pages/The-disciples-commission/204513839720894?src=email_notif

Follow the disciples' commission ministry on twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thedisciplescom

Send your prayer requests to:
Thedisciplescommission@gmail.com

Call for prayer and spiritual guidance: +2348168740092

Call: +2348168740092 for invitation for ministration in your church or godly events.
Re: Using The Name Of Jesus Attracts A Price by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2014
tdcministry: Philippians 2: 9 Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, 10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, 11 and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
"The name of the lord is a strong tower the righteous run into it and get saved" from the beginning the name of the lord has been powerful; right from the times of adams and eve to the time of John the baptist, the name of the lord remained powerful and it has been used to experiment so many works of signs and wonders. The name of Jesus was described in phillippians as a name that is above every other name; the fact that the name of Jesus is above every other name makes in superior every other person. The name of Jesus was not just exalted above every other names there was a price paid by Jesus which are obedience to God and humility, you can imagine how powerful these two things are; Jesus was obedience and humility made him get exalted above others which made his name above every other name. The name Jesus was ordinary and possess not much power, Jesus was powerful right from birth but his name was not made above every other names but for a reason God exalted his name, not until Jesus fulfilled the perfect will of his father his name was not above every other name.
Jesus is a powerful son of God and he possess solutions to every problems in Life, nothing is bigger than him. The name of Jesus that became the power of the christians was made powerful because of the price Jesus paid for it " who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, 7 but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross" a spirit filled fellow would see the light in this scripture.
The purpose of this message is to make you know that every one who wants to use the name of the lord will pay a price for it which is the same price Jesus paid, Obedience to God will and humility. Every Christian desire is to pray for the sick and get them healed, declare a thing and it manifest, speak a word and its come to past, to pray for divine signs and wonders in life, ministry, place of work, family and so on. All these can't happen if you do not pay the price paid by Jesus. To every person out there, I will say if your prayers are not being answer, if you speak and it does not manifest, if you pray for a miracles and it refuse to come then examine yourself to see if you have paid/ are paying the price. Remain bless and remember the name of Jesus is above every other name in Heaven, earth and under the earth( under world) this should strike meanings into your mind that the name of Jesus is superior to every individual in the physical and spiritual world ( no power is up to task to Defeat/conquer you, fear not), you have something Great that you carry, pay the price before using it. God bless you

Visit our blog for inspirational teaching of the word of God and quotes:
www.oluwaseyikelvin.mywapblog.com

Like the disciples' commission ministry facebook page:
https://m.facebook.com/pages/The-disciples-commission/204513839720894?src=email_notif

Follow the disciples' commission ministry on twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/thedisciplescom

Send your prayer requests to:
Thedisciplescommission@gmail.com

Call for prayer and spiritual guidance: +2348168740092

Call: +2348168740092 for invitation for ministration in your church or godly events.
nice one OP.. Now pls i used the name of Jesus at first and casted out all unclean spirits and healed many diseases e.g piles, stillbirth, herpatites, etc... But later on an hiv patient approached me and i gave him all the words of the bible and he even fasted but when i commanded the virus it didnt depart and could not be cast out even though the patient and i both had faith.. What happened? Whyc could it not be cast out even though we had faith and observed prayer and fasting?
Re: Using The Name Of Jesus Attracts A Price by Kei144(m): 9:04am On Aug 31, 2014
ProphetUdeme: nice one OP.. Now pls i used the name of Jesus at first and casted out all unclean spirits and healed many diseases e.g piles, stillbirth, herpatites, etc... But later on an hiv patient approached me and i gave him all the words of the bible and he even fasted but when i commanded the virus it didnt depart and could not be cast out even though the patient and i both had faith.. What happened? Whyc could it not be cast out even though we had faith and observed prayer and fasting?

Any person who is in Christ has the Holy Spirit residing in the soul. The presence of the Holy Spirit only becomes useful if He manifests in and through the mortal body.

Jn. 7:38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.”

The Holy Spirit resides in the soul, yet the mortal body is experiencing all kinds of problems. It is like there is a gate separating the soul from the mortal body. If the mortal body opens this gate, living water and living manna could move from the inner man to the outer man. The gate is the word of God; the only thing the Holy Spirit does is to fulfill God’s word. So, when a person believes and confesses the word, the gate opens for the Holy Spirit to release living water and living manna.

For example, somebody is very sick. In order to heal this sickness, I begin to thank God for blessing me with every spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus (Eph 1:3). I thank Him because the spiritual blessing includes power to heal the sick. I therefore pray that, through His Holy Spirit that is in me, divine power be released into the sick person's body to kill whatever that is afflicting the body with sickness and bring healing to that body. This kind of prayer or faith releases the life and power of the Holy Spirit into the mortal body.

https://www.nairaland.com/1880577/journey-promised-land
Re: Using The Name Of Jesus Attracts A Price by tdcministry: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2014
ProphetUdeme: nice one OP.. Now pls i used the name of Jesus at first and casted out all unclean spirits and healed many diseases e.g piles, stillbirth, herpatites, etc... But later on an hiv patient approached me and i gave him all the words of the bible and he even fasted but when i commanded the virus it didnt depart and could not be cast out even though the patient and i both had faith.. What happened? Whyc could it not be cast out even though we had faith and observed prayer and fasting?

By brother in christ, whenever you face a new challenge in the work of The father, it is your responsibility to seek answers from the Holy spirit, secondly let the holy spirit direct you on what to do ( this is the first law of being a man of God) The patient might doubt, which might be unknown to you. This has always been happening to me in the ministerial journey, until I discovered that not all sick need is qualified for healing, all these information can be gotten from the Holy spirit, who knowns about every individual and reveal hidden things. If you are not satisfied with my answer please, alert me and I will throw more light to it
Re: Using The Name Of Jesus Attracts A Price by tdcministry: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2014

My brother in christ, whenever you face a new challenge in the work of The father, it is your responsibility to seek answers from the Holy spirit, secondly let the holy spirit direct you on what to do ( this is the first law of being a man of God) The patient might doubt, which might be unknown to you. This has always been happening to me in the ministerial journey, until I discovered that not all sick need is qualified for healing, all these information can be gotten from the Holy spirit, who knowns about every individual and reveal hidden things. If you are not satisfied with my answer please, alert me and I will throw more light to it
Re: Using The Name Of Jesus Attracts A Price by Kei144(m): 9:32am On Aug 31, 2014
tdcministry:

My brother in christ, whenever you face a new challenge in the work of The father, it is your responsibility to seek answers from the Holy spirit, secondly let the holy spirit direct you on what to do ( this is the first law of being a man of God) The patient might doubt, which might be unknown to you. This has always been happening to me in the ministerial journey, until I discovered that not all sick need is qualified for healing, all these information can be gotten from the Holy spirit, who knowns about every individual and reveal hidden things. If you are not satisfied with my answer please, alert me and I will throw more light to it

Lk. 6:17 He went down with them and stood on a level place. A large crowd of his disciples was there and a great number of people from all over Judea, from Jerusalem, and from the coast of Tyre and Sidon,
Lk. 6:18 who had come to hear him and to be healed of their diseases. Those troubled by evil [Greek: unclean] spirits were cured,
Lk. 6:19 and the people all tried to touch him, because power was coming from him and healing them all.

If the same spirit that is in Christ Jesus is in you, why can't the same spirit heal them all. So, all the people that came to Jesus had more faith than the people that come to you today have. For them to come to you at all means that they believe in you and your God. The reason why you are not able to heal them all is because you are not able to open the floodgate, for the living water to flow.

Jn. 7:38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.”
Re: Using The Name Of Jesus Attracts A Price by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2014
grin
Scammer!! angry angry
Re: Using The Name Of Jesus Attracts A Price by ebenice(m): 12:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
..this kind cant goeth out but by prayer and fasting, yes its true bt then we ingnore other warrants given us, such like praises remember paul and silas, jehoshaphat and david., in addition another catalyst include inward examination if there is any inward affair intercepting the answer e.g doubt,fear etc.. And moreso it might be due to some cause and effect, and in this case "maybe" the brother involve needs to confess some hidding or previous sins if any.. The devil the accuser use this to acuse us, say for example the angel is abt bringing the healing gift, but then the devil acuse him before God, saying He cant hear sinners and since God cant change His word it hold, and hence no physical evidence of answer prayers.

Just my humble contribution..but above all seek answer from the great teacher Himself , The Holy Spirit. And you'll do exploits. Remain bless. Amen.
Re: Using The Name Of Jesus Attracts A Price by tdcministry: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2014
ebenice:
..this kind cant goeth out but by prayer and fasting, yes its true bt then we ingnore other warrants given us, such like praises remember paul and silas, jehoshaphat and david., in addition another catalyst include inward examination if there is any inward affair intercepting the answer e.g doubt,fear etc.. And moreso it might be due to some cause and effect, and in this case "maybe" the brother involve needs to confess some hidding or previous sins if any.. The devil the accuser use this to acuse us, say for example the angel is abt bringing the healing gift, but then the devil acuse him before God, saying He cant hear sinners and since God cant change His word it hold, and hence no physical evidence of answer prayers.

Just my humble contribution..but above all seek answer from the great teacher Himself , The Holy Spirit. And you'll do exploits. Remain bless. Amen.

It all point @ the fact that you must seek for the reason behind his not being healed. Ask the teacher
Re: Using The Name Of Jesus Attracts A Price by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kei144:

Any person who is in Christ has the Holy Spirit residing in the soul. The presence of the Holy Spirit only becomes useful if He manifests in and through the mortal body.

The Holy Spirit resides in the soul, yet the mortal body is experiencing all kinds of problems. It is like there is a gate separating the soul from the mortal body. If the mortal body opens this gate, living water and living manna could move from the inner man to the outer man. The gate is the word of God; the only thing the Holy Spirit does is to fulfill God’s word. So, when a person believes and confesses the word, the gate opens for the Holy Spirit to release living water and living manna.

For example, somebody is very sick. In order to heal this sickness, I begin to thank God for blessing me with every spiritual blessing in Christ Jesus (Eph 1:3). I thank Him because the spiritual blessing includes power to heal the sick. I therefore pray that, through His Holy Spirit that is in me, divine power be released into the sick person's body to kill whatever that is afflicting the body with sickness and bring healing to that body. This kind of prayer or faith releases the life and power of the Holy Spirit into the mortal body.

https://www.nairaland.com/1880577/journey-promised-land
i'm edified.. Thanks...
Re: Using The Name Of Jesus Attracts A Price by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kei144:

Lk. 6:17 He went down with them and stood on a level place. A large crowd of his disciples was there and a great number of people from all over Judea, from Jerusalem, and from the coast of Tyre and Sidon,
Lk. 6:18 who had come to hear him and to be healed of their diseases. Those troubled by evil [Greek: unclean] spirits were cured,
Lk. 6:19 and the people all tried to touch him, because power was coming from him and healing them all.

If the same spirit that is in Christ Jesus is in you, why can't the same spirit heal them all. So, all the people that came to Jesus had more faith than the people that come to you today have. For them to come to you at all means that they believe in you and your God. The reason why you are not able to heal them all is because you are not able to open the floodgate, for the living water to flow.

it is the person that ministers healing that needs to open the gate of healing thru faith and the Holy Spirit... And not the sick ones bcso they are some of them that dont really have any faith but yet receive healing because of the power of Christ that dwells in You
Re: Using The Name Of Jesus Attracts A Price by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kei144:

it is the person that ministers healing that needs to open the gate of healing thru faith and the Holy Spirit... And not the sick ones bcso they are some of them that dont really have any faith but yet receive healing because of the power of Christ that dwells in You
Re: Using The Name Of Jesus Attracts A Price by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
ebenice:

praises and worship was the very first thing.. Remember Jehoshaphat's conquest thru praises (2 chronicles 20 vs 20) paul and silas and many others.. The brother also needed to confess his sins so he'l be healed according to the book of james.. And many other promises and provisions of God as regards to healing... Well God knows best why He didnt heal that man.,.
Re: Using The Name Of Jesus Attracts A Price by tdcministry: 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
ProphetUdeme: praises and worship was the very first thing.. Remember Jehoshaphat's conquest thru praises (2 chronicles 20 vs 20) paul and silas and many others.. The brother also needed to confess his sins so he'l be healed according to the book of james.. And many other promises and provisions of God as regards to healing... Well God knows best why He didnt heal that man.,.

If all these have been done, all you need is to communicate with the Holy spirit on what to do or about what went wrong. Try to do this and get genuine answer for the Holy spirit, the problem might be from any of you
Re: Using The Name Of Jesus Attracts A Price by tdcministry: 11:00am On Sep 06, 2014

You need to know that giving up is not good, you should continue praying until there is a change in the situation you want God to intervene. God knows all things, it might be that the man is not willing to serve God, he might be that if he get healed his situation will get worse l.e he might forsake God.

God is the examiner of the heart and mind

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Tops List Of World's Richest Pastors / What Did Jesus Eat? / Polygamists: How Happy Are They?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.