Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Importation Partners In Delta State - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Partners In Delta State (402 Views)

Fraud: Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Covenant Perazim Investment Partners In Crime / 3s- LBM Partners In Port Harcourt / Malaysian Seeking Business Partners In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation Partners In Delta State by databoy247(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
I need partners to carry out importation in delta state. At least 2 or 3 serious minded persons are welcome for a start. The product is a well known and recognized android phone. I want us to order in bulk and push into the market. There is a business plan in place and a shopping site already setup for this purpose. Profit margin is close to 40% and the overall income depends on how many times we do a rollover in a month. Digital banners will be printed and set up in strategic locations plus radio advert, not excluding nairaland and facebook ads.
If you wont have the time to do the business, you can just invest and you will be getting your profit % at the end of the month. We are all going to sign agreements. And the business will be run in my office.
If you are interested and have 100k and above call or text me on 08064062045. Please you must be resident in Delta state or its environs cos you will be invited to the office so we can have a physical conversation.

(1) (Reply)

National Independent Energy Supply Is The Future / Professional Website Design For Business / Nail For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.