Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. (3289 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years / Hope Her Fantasy Wont Destroy Her Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by Godmystrength: 7:58am On Sep 02, 2014
pickabeau1: It is easier to say than do
People are shouting SELFISH now. As if it is not people that will divorce their spouse for various reasons.........A man that will divorce his wife because she is getting fat or a woman that will divorce her husband because he is broke.....
We are talking EBOLA here. Safety first o
Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by pickabeau1: 8:36am On Sep 02, 2014
Godmystrength: People are shouting SELFISH now. As if it is not people that will divorce their spouse for various reasons.........A man that will divorce his wife because she is getting fat or a woman that will divorce her husband because he is broke.....
We are talking EBOLA here. Safety first o

It is easier to say than do
Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by beeevan: 8:47am On Sep 02, 2014
Any reasonable man should have moved his family before trying to be a martyr. If the man is not ok with them moving, then let her stick around, we will all eventually die someday undecided.
Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by crackhaus: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2014
Godmystrength:
what about having sex with someone infected but not yet showing symptoms?
I have wondered about the sex part as well but still haven't found some useful information on it.
Your question does make sense because an increased temperature and headache are early symptoms which could be mistaken for just fever.

I feel it's best to avoid sex entirely or better yet, the health worker stays away from home or otherwise, observes very stringent preventive measures if he wants to be with his family.

Even the fear of getting infected will kill me faster than any infection. Imagine after having sex (which you won't enjoy anyway because of the fear), your partner now complains of headache and starts vomiting shocked shocked shocked
gringrin

What a sorry situation that would be...

won't the husband kiss the wife? won't he kiss the children, what if he is a man that likes peeing on toilet sit etc
No more kissing and no more sex...best prevention.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by Godmystrength: 12:29pm On Sep 02, 2014
pickabeau1:

why are you repeating yourself now?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by pickabeau1: 12:31pm On Sep 02, 2014
Godmystrength: why are you repeating yourself now?? cheesy

I am but a pencil in the hands of the Creator..

tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by Godmystrength: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2014
pickabeau1:

I am but a pencil in the hands of the Creator..

tongue tongue
i rest my case then grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
beeevan: Any reasonable man should have moved his family before trying to be a martyr. If the man is not ok with them moving, then let her stick around, we will all eventually die someday undecided.
for how long will he keep his family away considering the fact that ebola may still be around till the end of the year.
Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by beeevan: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
chibabe3: for how long will he keep his family away considering the fact that ebola may still be around till the end of the year.

Keeping his family away till he is done with his martyr duties, away from himself.
Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by AriDsexy(f): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
alutacontinua:

It's simple logic, really!
I dunno since when stvpidity became the definition of love.
If I am a public health official and I'm in this man's shoes, I'll gladly rent an apartment to save my family the risk. This guy cannot even mistakenly have headache after a long day, his wife will practically freak out. I'm sure each time they're about to have s*x, her heart is pounding. Why put yourself through that? It's basic understanding. Really!
Why is it so hard to grab?
God bless you.Its easy for them to call her selfish and every other name,cos the're not in her shoes and don't know how it feels like.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by oesnac(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
At this moment she should know that her husband he is as equal as nigeria soldiers facing BH for the sake of 160m people of this nation...
prayers will do just fine and also tell him to use protection always with no mistake.
if we look at it in another dimession nigerian people start from ur house my dear sister.
pray for him often and u too should be very careful.
Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
AriDsexy:
God bless you.Its easy for them to call her selfish and every other name,cos the're not in her shoes and don't know how it feels like.
so easy to criticize others without feeling what the person is going through. We spent a greater part of yesterday with each other and she was weeping throughout and was so depressed. She loves her husband and wouldn't want to cause a rift in the family but at the same time she is so scared of their life and also that of the children. Her husband has been involved in monitoring the health of people who are suspected to have had contact with the dead Portharcourt doctor.
Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by bukatyne(f): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2014
It is best the wife and kids move out to another location or the doctor moves out till he is done tracking ebola.

I am very sure that if the man's family hears it, they will come to pick up his wife and children

@those saying soldiers, all soldiers leave their homes to the battle front till the war is over. No soldier kills enemy troops and goes back home to his wife & kids because he knowd that the enemy can trace him to his house and finish his family.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by AriDsexy(f): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
chibabe3: so easy to criticize others without feeling what the person is going through. We spent a greater part of yesterday with each other and she was weeping throughout and was so depressed. She loves her husband and wouldn't want to cause a rift in the family but at the same time she is so scared of their life and also that of the children. Her husband has been involved in monitoring the health of people who are suspected to have had contact with the dead Portharcourt doctor.
Yes,I can only imagine what she's going through now but like someone said earlier,the man should be the one to even suggest keeping the family away from him now....Safety first!

1 Like

Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2014
beeevan:

Keeping his family away till he is done with his martyr duties, away from himself.
grin
Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by soulglo: 2:24am On Sep 03, 2014
Not sure why this is an issue. We have soldiers who are deployed. Sometimes they are gone for more than a year and their families manage somehow. He does not have to come home. They are estimating another 6 months for this outbreak. They can come to an agreement. If the hospital will provide facilities then he can stay there. He is still in town so she could still have meals sent to him a couple of times a week if she wants.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 03, 2014
oesnac: At this moment she should know that her husband he is as equal as nigeria soldiers facing BH for the sake of 160m people of this nation...
prayers will do just fine and also tell him to use protection always with no mistake.
if we look at it in another dimession nigerian people start from ur house my dear sister.
pray for him often and u too should be very careful.
soldier, is that what he is?
Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by preetygina: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2014
i realy do feel ur friend. its gd she moves out with kids for a while ooo jst for dem to be on a safe side.i dnt blame d man at all cos he is doing his job.if i were to be her, i wud relocate with our kids temporarily n den continue praying to God for ma hubby.
Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by Kanwulia: 10:19pm On Sep 03, 2014
She has choices!
The man has made his.
It either she accepts or she LEAVES!!!!!

Simple!

I am sure she keeps thanking JESUS for dying for her soul!

She has the right to be happy. . . . . Let her LEAVE! kiss
Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 04, 2014
People don't get it but if I were to look after someone with Ebola, I wouldn't be living in the same house with my husband and kids. It doesn't mean I love them any less it's simply called common sense and adhering to precautions

3 Likes

Re: Ebola Wants To Destroy Her Marriage. by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 04, 2014
jennykadry: People don't get it but if I were to look after someone with Ebola, I wouldn't be living in the same house with my husband and kids. It doesn't mean I love them any less it's simply called common sense and adhering to precautions
yea, taking precaution is the right word and maturity in handling the situation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Secrets Men Tell Their Friends (But Not Their Wives) / How Do You Give Your Wife Pocket Money / I Need Urgent Help By Medical Experts B4 Is Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.