Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

To All Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To All Nairalanders (683 Views)

An Introduction To Logical Reasoning (and Fallacies) For All Nairalanders. / Warning To All Nairalanders And Nigerians - Cramjones / Happy New Month To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All Nairalanders by Asek1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
August: My son am tired
September: Why?
August: My time is up. I will be going to join your forefathers
September: I know, I will miss you Dad
August: Let me tell you something before I go
September: What is it?
August: When I go, please make sure you take care of this person
September: Who?
August: The person reading this conversation of ours.
September: Okay
August: I made some promises to this person during my reign, I fulfilled some and some I could not
September: Why couldn't you fulfill all Dad?
August: Well, my son, sometimes time and human factors affected some of the promises
September: But...
August: But surely, I spoke with God on this person's behalf and God granted my wish in you to fulfill the rest of the promises so these are the rest of fulfillment you will carry out on this person
September: Go ahead Dad, am all ears
August: Stabilize this person's health without ceasing all through your reign. Open a direct link between God and this person
September: Done
August: Ensure that this person's dream(s) come through within the shortest possible time
September: Alright
August: Give this person wealth that will touch the lives of multitudes
September: Surely
August: Make sure that you remove all hindrances to success from this person's way. I have been trying to make sure that money will never remain the priority of this person so keep to that please, make sure son
September : I will Dad, no problem
August: Pay more emphasis to the advice of this person's friends, do not worry about that of this person's enemies, God will take care of that, get it?
September: Yes Dad, I do
August: Finally, promise me that when your time is up, you will instruct that your offspring after offspring (October, November, December) to keep positive fulfillment of this person going
September: Yes Dad. May God help me
August: Now I can join my ancestors happily...
MAY YOU BE PROSPEROUS IN SEPTEMBER. . .
(Hit LIKE to say amen)

(1) (Reply)

Hit-and-run Driver Kills Sun Vice Chairman, Dimgba Igwe / Control... Remote Control... / Kessiana Salubi, Ex-miss Unilag Winner Dies Hours After Date With Ghost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.