Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland (4329 Views)

Sexy Someone's Birthday Today Bloggers Send Your Emails / Attention Please: Send Your Xmas And New Year Gift/wishes / Send Your Xmas Shout Outs Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
FrankySnow: Abi o. grin

Good night dear. smiley make I for wake quick. I miss my family and can't wait to see them. wink
Goodnight dearest. kiss kiss. Sweet dreams to you.
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dygeasy: And then I start getting those pointless mentions... damn!
lolll same here oo!! Just join them, let the mentions continue cheesy grin
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Dygeasy(m): 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
FrankySnow: My fault, Sorry.
You won't be the only one. Another person has.

Endeavour to put the names in quote biko. You understand? And then ur message beneath the quote.

Neldrizzy edit abeg.
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Dygeasy(m): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
Neldrizzy: lolll same here oo!! Just join them, let the mentions continue cheesy grin
No. It's something annoying. Ever heard of E-nuisance? That's what people turn it to through continous quoting.

Edit yours and put the usernames in quote pleeaase.
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
FrankySnow: OK o. Op nor vex because my shout out go occupy space o.

Wanna shout out to all my MzMariah followers and to officially announce that Frankysnow is my new moniker. I love you all.

yes MzMariah is frankysnow. wink

Naijaboiy(m)
and I was thinking it was a male behind the moniker all along shocked
Welcome back smiley
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
naijaboiy:
and I was thinking it was a male behind the moniker all along shocked
Welcome back smiley
Thanks. smiley
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by SpaceGoat: 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2014

Wanna shout out to all my MzMariah followers and to officially announce that Frankysnow is my new moniker. I love you all.

Odilafta yes MzMariah is frankysnow. wink

serenityspot83(f), yungchop(m), impactz(m), Youngsage(f), RICHIEKIN(m), beejaymoore, mentorandfriend(m), blueghost(m), BoiledCorn(f), obinon(m), Tosin007(m), jimcaddy(m), Smooth278(m), yinkson(m), t3mitayo(m), Coldfaya(m), Spaxon(f), meelorlah(f), calabaman(m), Lmanstick(m), oboman(m), mabisi(f), Enchantednas, Marlett, DeBossjay(m), vickertony(m), berbs113(m), Rikidony(m), opibycar(m), Benbobola(m), tkays(m), jossi994(m), modestdude(m), VIKiEzEkieL(m), jackpot(f), bluestreak(m), xeighy, daceo1(m), Jnrbayerno(m), balash(m), datkoded(m), ALAYORMII(m), Adultnextdoor(m), ozombadiwe, realtem(m), colinz(m), harrymaze, Triczchic(f), Jasi7(m), wizard010(m), cocoberry(f), Three7Ty9(m), Chuckd123(m), krall, sarzwizard(m), biggerboyc(m), Adesiji77, Neldrizzy(m), xamster(m), papindinho(m), runzlord(m), ninovandross, 2sExy1(m), Umennajiego(m), haladug(m), freecharles(m), youngin, Shafiu1, JigsawKillah(m), PrinxArthur1, okotv(m), sergiozlatan, frankben(m), Simitrendy(m), korel9, sirnoel(m), Mrkuvuki(m), KiddaBlingzz, shoefreak(f), haymoney01(m), softsparkyy(f), petitmonde(m), charijee(f), RedBenson(m), mumu9gerian, zicoraads(m), Ceasar1(m), nduogu(m), olubukato, sexylogan(m), Vennyice(m), Holluwaphlexy(m), scofield3(m), deproftech(m), QuiverBox(f), chamboy(m), KingTom(m), enyice(m), lanicky(f), cdamsel(f), Missmossy(f), RAPMAN02(m), KelvinGraphics(m), naijaboiy(m), vosquare, kingphilip(m), dasphinx1(m), daveP(m), Odilafta, FrancisTony, jobsat34(m), symbian123, shegxi(m), Okworigeorge(m), Peterken05(m), smakati(m), adonisvg(m), onuwaje(m), iamdsam, pojonatan(m), sunex, JameyMaxwell(m), lilmax(m), Pattey(m), obayaya(m), Myhb(m), Gerald007(m), 190theclown, opeyemi2012(m, spacegoat, yungwizzzy.
Mariah! shocked

male guys stay of her!! angry

seun pleas pan lanicky . shes rude to elder grin

1 Like

Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Olusanya333(m): 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
SpaceGoat: Mariah! shocked

male guys stay of her!! angry

seun pleas pan lanicky . shes rude to elder grin
Na only male guys?what about handsome girls...mtcheew
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Electronzeez: My own list, i like to say thank you to the following chaps, they have inspired me one so much on nairaland...here they are,

jarus
tbaba123
epaul
50 calibre
repteam.

Tanx. Happy to know I did that to u wink
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by dljbd1(m): 12:11am On Sep 01, 2014
Evathyst: Since I don book space snce mrnin, permit me to also send my shout outs to d following pple who av one way or d other impacted my lyf here on Nairaland ;

First nd foremost, my shout out goes to d lov of my lyf; Babawale Ajibola who introduced me to nairaland. I'll 4 ever rembr u for ds. cry

Next, my peeps @ d technology section; Oga Initialize(My nairaland lov) 4 selling me d fone wit which I'm rocking nairaland. Sweetie, u'l alwz be rembrd. Next, all other comrades @ d nairaland's fone section; Engr. Joe, Primeson, Avicky, teebell90, candidacy, J0nyb0y, nani667,obascoetubi, lillaowow, dljbd1, mafia4lyf, parrotibaba, et all..

Thirdly, my peepz @ NYSC batch C family house; dimples, Missindependent, Haykayisokay, Adisbro, nd evry other niggars in d house.

Fourthly, my pple @ d teaching section; Golden Dr, Dovequeen, Hakunajay, Ekiyor3, Artistically, nd evry other prospective educationist.

Fifthly, my Ogas @ d sport section; Mukina2,i dey feel u. Freedddoo, DaveP, CFC, Tonylyte, SicilyNaija, m4gunners, assnal fans, manure faithfuls, nd all doz yeye looserpool fans. U guys are d bomb.

Also, my lovedoctors @ d romance section; Ishilove, Idowuogbo, Harbosede2, et all.

Furthermore, my inspirations at d literature section; Oga Mazi, I throway salute o! oga mynd 44, Maishot(dt is if hackers avnt shot down his account already), Gluv, Zubby, Sammy Hoe, Queen Xtar, nd evry other nairaland writer whose name I can't rembr as at d tym of typing ds. U guys should keep d ball rolling with ideas. Nairaland's Association of sinners in oga Mazi's NYSC thread (we knw ourselves) I greet una self o.

However, some characters never cease to amuse me directly or indirectly wit thr madness on nairaland; Madcow, Andyblaze, Yuzedo, bitterpenis,okijajuju, lefulefu, acidosis, mugumugu, born2fuck, scapegoat, phockphockman, nd other nairaland mad niggars.

Finally, all d crews on nairaland; First to comment crew, garri crew, end tym crew, PDP nd supporter of APC crew, ethnic warlords, religious e-warriors, among others. I love u all. Nd to d oga patapata;Seun. Tnx 4 creating nairaland. Never has thr been a day dt I regret being nairalander.

Long live naija,
Long live Nairaland. grin cheesy wink
So sweet of you cry
If not that you have mentioned the name of your one and only, I won't mind to fill up that position
lolz grin
It's not too late though cool
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by okonja(m): 1:29am On Sep 01, 2014
Aitee1: Okay...nice topic!!!

Shout out to all the barca fans on nairaland

And lastly but not the least shout out to some real friends that have stayed true to themselves.u knw urself na

Yes ooo, Barca 4 life wink wink

...and where is Seun & Mukinat2, haven't read their S/O yet.
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:06am On Sep 01, 2014
Kentnickole: Glitest glitest glitest glitest!!!... luv nd keep missn you!

Natasha natasha natasha!!!... Oh dear, where are u?
Aww!!... kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss.Thanks love...Luv you too.

1 Like

Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by MabraO: 6:35am On Sep 01, 2014
Neldrizzy: If i should starts mentioning names, i don't know where and when it would stop........ Shout out 2 all ma followers! You are highly appreciate!! i av learnt one or two things from each and errone of you!!! Suley316(m), destante(f), MrsBreezy(f),
Michel886(m), Charleschidera(m),
finestkester1(m), FrankySnow, ivy21(f),
CJPresh(f), Jennimma(f), Tallesty1(m),
Junipero, PrettyHausaGirl(f),
sexymoma(f), emma2cute(m),
GbemiOO(f), Tessy10(f), miztola(f),
abel14(f), Fortunate017(m),
Unibenstudent(m), Almeria(f), Savigne,
Marverick(m), Vickie7(f), guldberg(m),
Sugarcoated(f), TRADELYN, Alikaxon
(m), jezreel16(m), Dbestmax(m),
cheryl1(f), mesoade(m), Victorious1(f),
Mzjhulz(f), Godwin10(m), missyhorlah
(f), herald9, Ishsoph(m), drizzytee(m),
IrishKez, farano(f), Kachisbarbie(f),
KiddaBlingzz, MabraO(m), jazinogold
(m), sopoundz(m), cocoberry(f),
Idowuogbo(f), lanicky(f), Xtarxhyne(f),
MissSlimbody(f), frankben(m),
MzMariah(f), pweedyuz(f), claireshan,
Neroanna(f), Obinoscopy(m), xynerise
(m), Dygeasy(m), benromeo39(m),
Thorerah(f), TheoneandOnlyMe(f),
kelvindim(m), beckyomas(f),
MarilynNash(f), Creamish(f), flawlessS
(f), Cecediva(f), luxanne(f), 3coins(m),
chizzy94(m), kumpharm(f), Aidy97(f),
kulkatty(m), MizMyColi(m), naijaboiy
(m), Swiftboy(m) ........ Frankysnow you came to life camp ??

Thanks fam u d best
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by MabraO: 6:39am On Sep 01, 2014
Neldrizzy: If i should starts mentioning names, i don't know where and when it would stop........ Shout out 2 all ma followers! You are highly appreciate!! i av learnt one or two things from each and errone of you!!! Suley316(m), destante(f), MrsBreezy(f),
Michel886(m), Charleschidera(m),
finestkester1(m), FrankySnow, ivy21(f),
CJPresh(f), Jennimma(f), Tallesty1(m),
Junipero, PrettyHausaGirl(f),
sexymoma(f), emma2cute(m),
GbemiOO(f), Tessy10(f), miztola(f),
abel14(f), Fortunate017(m),
Unibenstudent(m), Almeria(f), Savigne,
Marverick(m), Vickie7(f), guldberg(m),
Sugarcoated(f), TRADELYN, Alikaxon
(m), jezreel16(m), Dbestmax(m),
cheryl1(f), mesoade(m), Victorious1(f),
Mzjhulz(f), Godwin10(m), missyhorlah
(f), herald9, Ishsoph(m), drizzytee(m),
IrishKez, farano(f), Kachisbarbie(f),
KiddaBlingzz, MabraO(m), jazinogold
(m), sopoundz(m), cocoberry(f),
Idowuogbo(f), lanicky(f), Xtarxhyne(f),
MissSlimbody(f), frankben(m),
MzMariah(f), pweedyuz(f), claireshan,
Neroanna(f), Obinoscopy(m), xynerise
(m), Dygeasy(m), benromeo39(m),
Thorerah(f), TheoneandOnlyMe(f),
kelvindim(m), beckyomas(f),
MarilynNash(f), Creamish(f), flawlessS
(f), Cecediva(f), luxanne(f), 3coins(m),
chizzy94(m), kumpharm(f), Aidy97(f),
kulkatty(m), MizMyColi(m), naijaboiy
(m), Swiftboy(m) ........ Frankysnow you came to life camp ??

Thanks fam u d best

Coulda done same too to my followers but gotta a few of dem(5) but nevertheless
Shout out to all nairalanders y'all rock
And for frankysnow ** lipsrsealed** wink
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Tonylyte(m): 6:53am On Sep 01, 2014
Evathyst: Since I don book space snce mrnin, permit me to also send my shout outs to d following pple who av one way or d other impacted my lyf here on Nairaland ;

First nd foremost, my shout out goes to d lov of my lyf; Babawale Ajibola who introduced me to nairaland. I'll 4 ever rembr u for ds. cry

Next, my peeps @ d technology section; Oga Initialize(My nairaland lov) 4 selling me d fone wit which I'm rocking nairaland. Sweetie, u'l alwz be rembrd. Next, all other comrades @ d nairaland's fone section; Engr. Joe, Primeson, Avicky, teebell90, candidacy, J0nyb0y, nani667,obascoetubi, lillaowow, dljbd1, mafia4lyf, parrotibaba, et all..

Thirdly, my peepz @ NYSC batch C family house; dimples, Missindependent, Haykayisokay, Adisbro, nd evry other niggars in d house.

Fourthly, my pple @ d teaching section; Golden Dr, Dovequeen, Hakunajay, Ekiyor3, Artistically, nd evry other prospective educationist.

Fifthly, my Ogas @ d sport section; Mukina2,i dey feel u. Freedddoo, DaveP, CFC, Tonylyte, SicilyNaija, m4gunners, assnal fans, manure faithfuls, nd all doz yeye looserpool fans. U guys are d bomb.

Also, my lovedoctors @ d romance section; Ishilove, Idowuogbo, Harbosede2, et all.

Furthermore, my inspirations at d literature section; Oga Mazi, I throway salute o! oga mynd 44, Maishot(dt is if hackers avnt shot down his account already), Gluv, Zubby, Sammy Hoe, Queen Xtar, nd evry other nairaland writer whose name I can't rembr as at d tym of typing ds. U guys should keep d ball rolling with ideas. Nairaland's Association of sinners in oga Mazi's NYSC thread (we knw ourselves) I greet una self o.

However, some characters never cease to amuse me directly or indirectly wit thr madness on nairaland; Madcow, Andyblaze, Yuzedo, bitterpenis,okijajuju, lefulefu, acidosis, mugumugu, born2fuck, scapegoat, phockphockman, nd other nairaland mad niggars.

Finally, all d crews on nairaland; First to comment crew, garri crew, end tym crew, PDP nd supporter of APC crew, ethnic warlords, religious e-warriors, among others. I love u all. Nd to d oga patapata;Seun. Tnx 4 creating nairaland. Never has thr been a day dt I regret being nairalander.

Long live naija,
Long live Nairaland. grin cheesy wink
Ma'am i feel ya. Nuff respect!!!
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Evathyst(f): 6:55am On Sep 01, 2014
dljbd1:
So sweet of you cry
If not that you have mentioned the name of your one and only, I won't mind to fill up that position
lolz grin
It's not too late though cool
U don start? tongue
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Tonylyte(m): 7:16am On Sep 01, 2014
My shout to dellazziz ma hommie(mobo's rap repping), my snittches and bittches, yea i called y'all snittches and bittches coz ah dunno where y'all belong. the entire crew of the sport section, politics section( sincer9nigerian, gbawe, jmaine, et all the pdp and apc e-warlords), the entire igbo community, hausa community, yoruba community, idoma community, the entire nigerians, south african representers, ghanaian representers, cameroonian representers, namibian representers, the entire north, south, east and west african representers, north american representers, south american representers, european representers, asian representers, australian representers and the representers and the entire universe representers on nairaland.
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 01, 2014
Shout out to lorlaahlozz,dygeasy,LogoDwhiz,jigsawkillah,Lanicky,Neldrizzy,greenified,boiled corn,seunviju,temigracie,dre,xtarxhyne,Frankben,tmx21,noble4D,cheriepet,charijee,kayjuu.

1 Like

Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2014

Odilafta yes MzMariah is frankysnow. wink

serenityspot83(f), yungchop(m), impactz(m), Youngsage(f), RICHIEKIN(m), beejaymoore, mentorandfriend(m), blueghost(m), BoiledCorn(f), obinon(m), Tosin007(m), jimcaddy(m), Smooth278(m), yinkson(m), t3mitayo(m), Coldfaya(m), Spaxon(f), meelorlah(f), calabaman(m), Lmanstick(m), oboman(m), mabisi(f), Enchantednas, Marlett, DeBossjay(m), vickertony(m), berbs113(m), Rikidony(m), opibycar(m), Benbobola(m), tkays(m), jossi994(m), modestdude(m), VIKiEzEkieL(m), jackpot(f), bluestreak(m), xeighy, daceo1(m), Jnrbayerno(m), balash(m), datkoded(m), ALAYORMII(m), Adultnextdoor(m), ozombadiwe, realtem(m), colinz(m), harrymaze, Triczchic(f), Jasi7(m), wizard010(m), cocoberry(f), Three7Ty9(m), Chuckd123(m), krall, sarzwizard(m), biggerboyc(m), Adesiji77, Neldrizzy(m), xamster(m), papindinho(m), runzlord(m), ninovandross, 2sExy1(m), Umennajiego(m), haladug(m), freecharles(m), youngin, Shafiu1, JigsawKillah(m), PrinxArthur1, okotv(m), sergiozlatan, frankben(m), Simitrendy(m), korel9, sirnoel(m), Mrkuvuki(m), KiddaBlingzz, shoefreak(f), haymoney01(m), softsparkyy(f), petitmonde(m), charijee(f), RedBenson(m), mumu9gerian, zicoraads(m), Ceasar1(m), nduogu(m), olubukato, sexylogan(m), Vennyice(m), Holluwaphlexy(m), scofield3(m), deproftech(m), QuiverBox(f), chamboy(m), KingTom(m), enyice(m), lanicky(f), cdamsel(f), Missmossy(f), RAPMAN02(m), KelvinGraphics(m), naijaboiy(m), vosquare, kingphilip(m), dasphinx1(m), daveP(m), Odilafta, FrancisTony, jobsat34(m), symbian123, shegxi(m), Okworigeorge(m), Peterken05(m), smakati(m), adonisvg(m), onuwaje(m), iamdsam, pojonatan(m), sunex, JameyMaxwell(m), lilmax(m), Pattey(m), obayaya(m), Myhb(m), Gerald007(m), 190theclown, opeyemi2012(m, spacegoat, yungwizzzy.
una goodu morning o! tongue

i don show like james Bond cool

who missed me?

*make those wey wan vex, vex die cheesy. Na wetin i get for mind when i quote the whole thing tongue*

and ermm... FrankyRain i dey vex with you well well angry

make una no forget.......Goodu morning o

grin
i'm crazy like that! sad

4 Likes

Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2014
missyhorlah: Shout out to lorlaahlozz,dygeasy,LogoDwhiz,jigsawkillah,Lanicky,Neldrizzy,greenified,boiled corn,seunviju,temigracie,dre,xtarxhyne,Frankben,tmx21,noble4D,cheriepet,charijee,kayjuu.
sad
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: sad
where v u bin
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: sad
kiddablings shocked,are u still alive...
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 01, 2014
missyhorlah: Shout out to lorlaahlozz,dygeasy,LogoDwhiz,jigsawkillah,Lanicky,Neldrizzy,greenified,boiled corn,seunviju,temigracie,dre,xtarxhyne,Frankben,tmx21,noble4D,cheriepet,charijee,kayjuu.
same dear...abeq make una vex small tongue
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2014
Xtarxhyne: where v u bin
been around watching you. sad
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 01, 2014
missyhorlah: kiddablings shocked,are u still alive...
no. I'm an undead.
Xtarxhyne: same dear...abeq make una vex small tongue
say wetin.abegi park well
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: no. I'm an undead.
me don miss u
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 01, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: been around watching you. sad
I miss u
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2014
missyhorlah: say wetin.abegi park well
wahs she feeling lyk sef
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2014
missyhorlah: me don miss u
i dont believe you
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 01, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I miss u
stop lying. It aint good for your health.
Re: Send Your Shout Out To Anyone On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 8:11am On Sep 01, 2014
MrsBreezy: Oh wow haha thank you Neldrizzy
yu r welcome dear!!! Happy new month 2u...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get A Website For Your Upcoming Wedding With Online IV. / Come Wish Luxanne a happy birthday / For Your Event Planning,management Geletying And Makeup - 08022138775

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.