Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,562 members, 7,955,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. (32414 Views)

Emenike In ‘shock’ After Fenerbahce Bus Shooting - Vanguard / Emmanuel Emenike Performs Ritual To Lift Curse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by donclark(m): 6:51am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by tsolz150: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2014
Poverty strickened delusioned nematode
Youngzedd:

One word for this dude?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by obiscolly(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2014
What's he waiting for? Sue their arssses!
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Imoy(m): 7:11am On Sep 01, 2014
Entchidodo: Then Ezeamuga should own up and refund Emenike's money....Else what happened in 1959 will repeat itself...
Pls wot happened in 1959?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by expert101(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2014
[size=18pt]Governor Chime and his cabinets are full of frauds. Occultic people. That is why they keep hunting Rev Mbaka but the powerful man of God has not given them breathing space. Now they want to swindle Emenike. God will punish them all. Their reward is coming soon when they leave Govt house 2015.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by pazienza(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2014
free2ryhme: When u go to d east u wonder why it has continue to remain underdeveloped and in a state of backwardness

Mumu. What part of Nigeria are you from, so that we can compare it with the East.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by pazienza(m): 7:34am On Sep 01, 2014
htconeline: shortage of land is d problem.
He rather look @ ebonyin maybe.

There is no shortage of land in Enugu.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by ketoprofen(m): 7:36am On Sep 01, 2014
wristwatch: am not being tribalist as I knw its common 2 all tribes but it's more rampant among d igbos. Pls y are u dupin urselves? We are approachin amber period now, d thieves will resume expressroad 2 rob frm their people comin frm lag who earn dir money thru hardwork. Most robbery attack @ d island is igbos boiz.. Pls igbos talk 2 urslves what has gone wrong. No wonder ur leaving ur land 4 anoda man's land.

Yorubas are even the worst scammers and fraudsters in Nigeria.
Blame igbos for your robbery cases like we don't read papers.
blame Igbo for soka and Ogun rituals.
Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by emmasege: 7:52am On Sep 01, 2014
Abeg tell Emenike to come to the s/west. Plenty of space and friendly environment, that's why many igbos have naturalised themselves here. If ur people don't want u, come over here boy!
Collynzo16: Reading the parts in bold, I just wonder whether South East leaders are averse to development.
It is very easy to castigate Igbos who invest away from home without hearing their own side of the story.
Everything should be done to encourage those who choose to invest in the South East rather than frustrating them.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by pazienza(m): 8:03am On Sep 01, 2014
delsuontop: we ibos are useless being. no investment at home, people complain. try to invest, those useless public office holder will frustrate u. what is next? Abroad at hand.

There are no Ibos in Igboland, what we have are Igbos, so only you know yourself and how your fellow Ibos behave.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by pazienza(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Truckpusher: After reading the entire thread I can conclude that this guy is being duped by the very people he trusted.

Igbos, defrauding their own people since 1968. angry
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by pazienza(m): 8:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Truckpusher: After reading the entire thread I can conclude that this guy is being duped by the very people he trusted.

Igbos, defrauding their own people since 1968. angry

Silly Ogba man, always looking for avenues to exhaust his consuming Igbophobia.

People get defrauded when they venture into things they are not at home with, and do not seek the advice of professionals in the field. Emenike's travails, while pitiful, was equally avoidable, if he followed the right channel.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by free2ryhme: 8:23am On Sep 01, 2014
pazienza:

Mumu. What part of Nigeria are you from, so that we can compare it with the East.

Lagos grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by pazienza(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2014
free2ryhme:

Lagos grin

Of course.*grins*
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2014
Gayigaskia: This was caused by the born to rule mentality. Lets divide this country cause the above bolded parts in the text. Northerners have something to do with this, that's why this country is backward it was because of the core north let's divide this coutry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by free2ryhme: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2014
pazienza:

Of course.*grins*

Ofcourse? angry is that all u have to say cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by free2ryhme: 9:08am On Sep 01, 2014
pazienza:

Silly Ogba man, always looking for avenues to exhaust his consuming Igbophobia.

People get defrauded when they venture into things they are not at home with, and do not seek the advice of professionals in the field. Emenike's travails, while pitiful, was equally avoidable, if he followed the right channel.

You say d right channel? Can't I find one honest ibo anywhere in the east ? Have dey all become fraudster all in the name of making money
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by ddeola: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2014
One chance!!!

Someone said some Africans especially those in govt get angry when others who earn legitimate money are making progress. It's a shame that a Nigerian doesn't trust d govt. enough to invest in the country because of things like this

It's a SHAME !
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by emmabest2000(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2014
Michdear: How can I download and save photo from nairaland to my phone
After one year in NL you still don't know how to download photo here
@Topic ... Which way Nigeria ?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by ajidesola: 10:18am On Sep 01, 2014
Wen will all dis stop sef
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by ajidesola: 10:20am On Sep 01, 2014
I tink d prob wit d igbos is der affinity for money
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Ignatio(m): 10:24am On Sep 01, 2014
Ezeumuaga of all people. Emenike na wa o.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by spyg1(m): 10:27am On Sep 01, 2014
Oga GEJ intervene, na U d make these boys d smile these days
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by ugoezeik(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2014
Youngzedd:

Oga wait for your turn.

Didn't you see the person I quoted?

Nawaaa I wasn't the one that said that. You need a glass.
no vex bro, som ppls com on dis forum to yan rubish sometimes
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by TolaniLuv: 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2014
TOPCRUISE: Our leaders are fond of speaking through their noses. I am yet to see a Nigerian leader who is eager, honest and optimistic to fastrack and encourage development. They do not mean all what they say on tv and public places because all they think and desire is what will come to their Pockets

This doesn't apply to my Fashola!!eko oni baje
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by berrystunn(m): 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
The thing is that emenike lied about the story he wnt to build an estate in enugu so he bought 13 plots of land from ugwuaji community which one of the plot was sold to him at 1.5million so in total is 19.5million so wen we started building d fence some army people came nd stopped us saying dat the area is a dispute area dat ugwuaji community and ogui nike community are having issues with dat area dat we should step out until dey conclude d matter den we can come back nd start building so since den we'v been on d matter to resolve d problem but emenike is asking dem to return his money while d community chairman is saying dat dey'v used d money for dere community project's dat dey can give him 13 plots another place datz not close to dere to avoid problems. So dis matter has nottin to do with d state government or d governor it's jst between him and his friend and the community which dey are trying to resolve evnin dey set up a committee from our house of assembly to step into the matter which dey'v resolved and concluded that the area emenike bought his own land is not among the dispute area so dey'r writing a report to submit to the GOC 82 division to withdraw his men (army) from dat side so dat emenike can continue building his estate....this has noting to do with the government , just the community...

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by berrystunn(m): 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
Try to get the real story ...
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by Paddy247: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2014
Scam alert!!!! The player should frown straight to court....
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by berrystunn(m): 1:06pm On Sep 01, 2014
the dispute was btw the community some agreed and some did not, they ask him to stop building till they conclude the matter , then he can continue , which emenike agreed, they even proposed another place close to that area he said no he want his money back if not there, the government don't have anything to do with the issue... There only trying to resolve it, which they have done...
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by debulle: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
I wonder why this guy is not building the so called acedemy in his STate from Awka down to Onitsha to 33 Nkwelle-Nsugbe area to his Aguleri town lands are still there.I blame him because they trust the sycophants that always hang around them when they are in Nigeria forgetting their friends that helped them climb up.Anyway the S.A and concern should as a matter of urgency sort this out fast.Government should learn/know that they are for the pple.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike In Dispute With Enugu Govt Over Land Meant For Football Acad. by TamzyTamudo: 1:27pm On Sep 01, 2014
berrystunn: the dispute was btw the community some agreed and some did not, they ask him to stop building till they conclude the matter , then he can continue , which emenike agreed, they even proposed another place close to that area he said no he want his money back if not there, the government don't have anything to do with the issue... There only trying to resolve it, which they have done...
so why is emenike still crying here and there using all media to decry the failure of enugu state government,destroying the image of the Seast cuz immediately I read the news,I was so sad that I couldn't hold back my anger than to rain abuses on the south east governors,wikipedia has it that he is from aguleri in anambra,why didn't he set it up at onitsha or awka? Or is it that the return in investment in anambra is poor or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi And Deji Tinubu (Throwback Photo, Video) / Neymar, Oshoala, Coutinho, Mertens, Etc In All Star Nike Advert. / #rio2016: Kenya Leads The African Medals Table With 10 Medals!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.