Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

How To Make Hamburger - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Hamburger (12876 Views)

Nasty! Fastfood Worker Wipes The Floor With Bun Then Uses It To Make Hamburger / Cost Of Hamburger In The US Vs Naija / The £250,000 Hamburger In London! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Hamburger by docjuli(m): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hey guys, this is my little contribution to Nairalanders.

Ingredients:

Burger rolls
Hamburger (you can use boneless beef and crush it with knife if you no wan buy am),
Burger Cheese (you can even use the laughing cow, Kiri) Bridel cheddar cheese for burger is good
Tomato (UTC tomato those strong ones or Cotonou but if you have some change lying around 4 pieces is about 200 at Shoprite or better still use ketchup)
Gherkins (looks like cucumber, the pickled one) it has a savoury taste but hey you can do without it sha or with cucumber
Lettuce
Mayonnaise ( I love Heinz but Leisieur is the oga here for me ooo you might even use those cheap mayonnaise all you need do is add a little Sprite by the way, Sprite with a cheap mayo can be a nice substitute to Salad Cream try dressing your salad with it, just make sure it is not too much ooo)

Cooking method:
Heat your fry pan with oil enough to cover the surface (preferably a non-stick (i love my non-stick and spatula) forget story you can use your fry pan and that garri stick (spatula ko spartacus ni), then if you are using the Shoprite harmburger no need to add any ingredients (already spiced), you will need to press the harmburger or allow it to fry like one minute turn it and bring it out, while holding the top, slice it with a knife into two, put it back; fry for like 2 mins back (careful not to let it burn, so turn it). et voila you are almost done.

Slice your burger rolls, apply the mayo, then lettuce, hamburger, ketchup, cheese and lettuce again in that order or your own order (play around). I didnt add onions, you may want to add it and pepper too).

BON APPETIT

The Damage:

Burger rolls (N60 for one)
Burger cheese (12 pieces around N600, you can use one for two burger) while Laughing Cow is around N250-300 (slice it)
Tomoto (better ones, no be those mumu watery ones: around N200) or Ketchup (Heinz) around N300
Gherkins/Cucumber (N150-200) but you fit bone the gherkins and settle with N50 cucumber
Lettuce (N50) If you wan better correct one na make you go La Pointe Supermarket or at Shoprite. No be small damage be that one ooo.
Mayonnaise (N200-500)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Hamburger by docjuli(m): 6:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
By the way, this was served on the bed. make sure you have flowery bedsheet if you must make this grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Hamburger by hannesy(f): 6:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Woow nice bt am watching my weight

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Hamburger by docjuli(m): 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
hannesy: Woow nice bt am watching my weight
Once in a month of it wont make you add so much weight. grin
Re: How To Make Hamburger by Justeenaleo(f): 8:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ooooooooh my looovvvveeee
Food of life kiss
Your head dey there!
Re: How To Make Hamburger by expert101(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2014
Another junk food again? smmmhhh

1 Like

Re: How To Make Hamburger by mazizitonene(m): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2014
I smell FP..........tongue grin
Re: How To Make Hamburger by corisande: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
Delicacy Delicious
yum yum
oh God! how person wan take do
I'm watching my weightgrin
Re: How To Make Hamburger by Nobody: 3:58am On Sep 03, 2014
@ OP

That is a scary hamburger image you got there. Hahaha....

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Hamburger by mencade5(m): 4:01am On Sep 03, 2014
hamburger is not our type of food.

Akara buried in soft agege bread taken with cold pure water is the best.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Hamburger by saintneo(m): 4:15am On Sep 03, 2014
first and foremost [size=40pt] I NEED TO KILL A COW.[/size]

muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Hamburger by Zammydagreat(m): 4:38am On Sep 03, 2014
The bread is Too small
Re: How To Make Hamburger by MrKnowitall: 4:57am On Sep 03, 2014
Hamburgers are not good for your health. Stay away from them
Re: How To Make Hamburger by imsuboi(m): 5:05am On Sep 03, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy page bookmarked
Re: How To Make Hamburger by Emessy(m): 5:11am On Sep 03, 2014
dear OP hamburgers should be made from ham not beef
Re: How To Make Hamburger by NaLaugh: 5:50am On Sep 03, 2014
Emessy: dear OP hamburgers should be made from ham not beef

Wrong.

Hamburgers are typically made with ground beef (well, at least All-American hamburgers).

1 Like

Re: How To Make Hamburger by DANILSA(m): 5:53am On Sep 03, 2014
Dear op stop misleading the crowd, you just mixed up 3 types of burger. Ham burger, Beef Burger and Cheese burger. Ham burger is ham, egg and veg. Beef burger is beef and veg etc

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Hamburger by YoursGEJ(m): 6:09am On Sep 03, 2014
Next up mashed potatoes and gravy

I dey wait

1 Like

Re: How To Make Hamburger by imperiouxx(m): 6:30am On Sep 03, 2014
Spanish or American type of burger?
Re: How To Make Hamburger by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 03, 2014
That burger ain't looking like something i could eat grin Burger king all the way.
Re: How To Make Hamburger by lepasharon(f): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2014
DANILSA: Dear op stop misleading the crowd, you just mixed up 3 types of burger. Ham burger, Beef Burger and Cheese burger. Ham burger is ham, egg and veg. Beef burger is beef and veg etc

They all look the same really

1 Like

Re: How To Make Hamburger by gift01: 6:45am On Sep 03, 2014
Re: How To Make Hamburger by drestoneokuta(m): 6:52am On Sep 03, 2014
docjuli: Hey guys, this is my little contribution to Nairalanders.

Ingredients:

Burger rolls
Hamburger (you can use boneless beef and crush it with knife if you no wan buy am),
Burger Cheese (you can even use the laughing cow, Kiri) Bridel cheddar cheese for burger is good
Tomato (UTC tomato those strong ones or Cotonou but if you have some change lying around 4 pieces is about 200 at Shoprite or better still use ketchup)
Gherkins (looks like cucumber, the pickled one) it has a savoury taste but hey you can do without it sha or with cucumber
Lettuce
Mayonnaise ( I love Heinz but Leisieur is the oga here for me ooo you might even use those cheap mayonnaise all you need do is add a little Sprite by the way, Sprite with a cheap mayo can be a nice substitute to Salad Cream try dressing your salad with it, just make sure it is not too much ooo)

Cooking method:
Heat your fry pan with oil enough to cover the surface (preferably a non-stick (i love my non-stick and spatula) forget story you can use your fry pan and that garri stick (spatula ko spartacus ni), then if you are using the Shoprite harmburger no need to add any ingredients (already spiced), you will need to press the harmburger or allow it to fry like one minute turn it and bring it out, while holding the top, slice it with a knife into two, put it back; fry for like 2 mins back (careful not to let it burn, so turn it). et voila you are almost done.

Slice your burger rolls, apply the mayo, then lettuce, hamburger, ketchup, cheese and lettuce again in that order or your own order (play around). I didnt add onions, you may want to add it and pepper too).

BON APPETIT

The Damage:

Burger rolls (N60 for one)
Burger cheese (12 pieces around N600, you can use one for two burger) while Laughing Cow is around N250-300 (slice it)
Tomoto (better ones, no be those mumu watery ones: around N200) or Ketchup (Heinz) around N300
Gherkins/Cucumber (N150-200) but you fit bone the gherkins and settle with N50 cucumber
Lettuce (N50) If you wan better correct one na make you go La Pointe Supermarket or at Shoprite. No be small damage be that one ooo.
Mayonnaise (N200-500)
Shey na village formular b dis undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Hamburger by kevoh(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2014
You try OP for this oyibo junk food undecided . I was going to give you a mean response then I remembered it's food section. You can post anythig concerning food.

mencade5: hamburger is not our type of food.
Akara buried in soft agege bread taken with cold pure water is the best.
LOL

1 Like

Re: How To Make Hamburger by mencade5(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2014
kevoh: You try OP for this oyibo junk food undecided . I was going to give you a mean response then I remembered it's food section. You can post anythig concerning food.

LOL
my brother, bread and akara dey hold belle. Hot akara and soft bread taste like heaven. Hahahaha

try it today
Re: How To Make Hamburger by samuelfemo(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2014
like to know

Re: How To Make Hamburger by Tjosh97: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2014
Y shud we forget all our naija foods... Abi wetin b all diz hamburger or hammer burger... Rubbish.
God bless Bread and hot Akara jor!!!
Re: How To Make Hamburger by bastien: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2014
Take ma sit
Re: How To Make Hamburger by Jarchi(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2014
Fenks
Re: How To Make Hamburger by mazizitonene(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2014
Ah talk am
Re: How To Make Hamburger by raphy(m): 8:53am On Sep 03, 2014
so na this oyibo food dey make fp.y cant you teach em ow to make our local yamburger n pottato burgers wey dey invogue.e dey hold belle .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Prepare Plantain And Egg Frittata: Nigerian Breakfast Idea / Bag Of Semo N13,200 From N6,000, 12kg Cooking Gas N15,000: Market Survey. / Bread Price Increase Looms As Wheat Cost Rises 33%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.