Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Your Favourite Song That Tu Face Was Featured On!!! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Your Favourite Song That Tu Face Was Featured On!!! (831 Views)

D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts / A Song a Nairalander Was Featured In / A Nigerian Gospel Song That Brings A Tear To The Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favourite Song That Tu Face Was Featured On!!! by shegxi(m): 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2014
I luv 2face's music, i wn't even deny that fact. So i saw a thread of ur favourite song by 2face, i dn't even know which to choose cos d dude has great songs. 2face has featured on so many song's dat i luv. I didn't want to derail dat other thread. Hence, i created dis thread so people can tell us dere favourite song dat 2face was featured on. To remind us but a few: 9ice...street credibility, solidstar...one in a million, psquare....possibility, bracket......remember remix, vector....get down and so on........etc. So pls tell us ur favourite song by another artist dat 2face was featured on. LEGGO!!!
Re: Your Favourite Song That Tu Face Was Featured On!!! by shegxi(m): 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
Personally, my favourite would be ole by sound sultan ft 2face and w4.
2face lines in dat song goes:
make i tell u my paddy, u knw dis life is very funny
some hustle for d money, y some dere own na to de jolly
If u neva see b4 i go tell u its a lie cos it is everywere
look, wat u see is wat i saw
dat's y i table dis matter on d floor
even thief go de follow to de shout ole
who be d thief and who be d catcher
who go com de say for stealing na im be d master........
If u thiefi thiefi today, trrow u go see to thief no more........
Eba mi ki gbe ole o.
Re: Your Favourite Song That Tu Face Was Featured On!!! by JOETYNO: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
Its "Baby mi da" Sir Victor Olaiya ft 2baba
Re: Your Favourite Song That Tu Face Was Featured On!!! by Heywhizzy(m): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2014
M.i-nobody ft 2 baba

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] Olamide – Bobo / The SON OF JOHN Concert And The Future Of Hiphop In Nigeria. / Young Artiste "Simi"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.