Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Christ Embassy Removes Picture Of Wife From Website After She Files For Divorce - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Removes Picture Of Wife From Website After She Files For Divorce (1022 Views)

The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, / Chris Oyakhilome's Wife Files For Divorce Over Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy Removes Picture Of Wife From Website After She Files For Divorce by prowitin(m): 7:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
The talk of divorce between Christ Embassy’s Pastor, Oyakhilome and his wife Anita is really telling on their church members and on social media. It was reported on other blogs that Anita filed for divorce a few months ago in London on the grounds of ‘unreasonable behavior’ and ‘adultery’. If this gist is truly what it is then the situation has gone out of hand to further confirm the allegations is the recent activity that happened on Christ Embassy website.

Here we go…Now look properly at the picture of the website above in 2014: can u spot the difference between that and the picture today below from the same website?

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and Christ Embassy have removed the image of estranged wife, Rev. Anita Oyakhilome from the church website (http://www.christembassy.org/).
Recent comments on the Facebook Page set up by those concerned members of the Christ Embassy church show a sharp division over the couple's split.
Yesterday, one member wrote

"I am a Christ Embassy member. I hate one thing there: How can a pastor be working together with a lady hand in hand, attending meetings and lodging in a hotel for days. My girlfriend travels with our branch pastor annually for PPCF which holds in Lagos. Only God knows.” Continue...

Another one wrote;

"Pastor Chris Oyakhilome must have been discovered compromising his marital bed business. It is what it is. God says judgement will start from His house. ‘Touch not my anointed’ is God’s instruction regarding all His children, not an individual nicking, scheming, threatening monies off people’s purses and telling them that salvation is tied to tithes and that seed sowing is only money donation to the church/pastor’s coffers. One down, more to roll. Christ be praised.”

Another member of the page wrote

" I and my family left Christ Embassy for our own good after worshiping there for three years plus and seeing all the things going on under the disguise of church. And I can comfortably say that for over a year now, we have had so much peace in our Christian lives. I don’t care how you view my comment but truth must be told.”

Joseph Osagiede, however, responded saying the Oyakhilomes were still together. He said,

“I have been in Christ Embassy for 12 years. All is totally well with thier marriage. All those wishing them to split and also those going about saying nasty things about the church, be careful.” Faith Ebunoluwa Adetayo also said, “I have been in Christ Embassy since 1990s and I can authoritatively say some things: I have seen the power of God work, demonstrated in healings and many other things. I have seen how that Pastor Chris is less concerned about mistakes we make. “He believes that these sins of the flesh will disappear, only if we listen to the word of God. Rather than condemning us, he speaks words of encouragement. And for your information, Pastor Anita is still very much in the ministry and she’s with her darling husband.”

click the link in my signature below for more Trending gist
Re: Christ Embassy Removes Picture Of Wife From Website After She Files For Divorce by Canadidacy(m): 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
The siege will soon be over for the Church. Even Our Lord; Jesus had His own hard times too.
Re: Christ Embassy Removes Picture Of Wife From Website After She Files For Divorce by Tallesty1(m): 8:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
As E Dey Hot.
Re: Christ Embassy Removes Picture Of Wife From Website After She Files For Divorce by echobee(f): 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Christ Embassy Removes Picture Of Wife From Website After She Files For Divorce by prowitin(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
echobee: Hmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
My dear na so me too keep face when I first hear the gist. I tried not no believe it. But it is what it is. Even pastors have family issues. They are not Gods.
Re: Christ Embassy Removes Picture Of Wife From Website After She Files For Divorce by prowitin(m): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
But the new website looks better sha. undecided
Re: Christ Embassy Removes Picture Of Wife From Website After She Files For Divorce by Mskrisx(f): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
Only God has d final say

(1) (Reply)

Is It "OKAY" To Pray To God For A Life Partner? / How Can A Very Addicted Masturbator Guy Be Free? / Signs Of Lailatul Qadr (night Of Power)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.