Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

He needs help! Could this symptom be Ebola Virus. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / He needs help! Could this symptom be Ebola Virus. (1359 Views)

What Could Be Ebola Virus Name In Your Native Language / Bitter Kola As Cure For The Deadly Ebola Virus? / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He needs help! Could this symptom be Ebola Virus. by pigin: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
I am a final year
uniport student, for
confidential purpose, don't
reveal my real name and
department. I have a problem
that has been worrying me for
the last two days now. I live
with my girlfriend also a
uniport student, for two days
now, she has been having
fever and vomiting since on
friday. I know she visited upth
last week. I am confused I
want to run away because I
don't know if it is ebola, the
problem is if I run and it turns
out its not ebola she will leave
me. She is my first girlfriend
as most other girls never gave
me a chance to show them my
love, what do I do, I need
advice before morning. Please
don't curse me, I only want
advice.
Re: He needs help! Could this symptom be Ebola Virus. by phreakabit(m): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
Call the Ebola helpline and give an "anonymous" tip off. Early treatment~ = Survival.

1 Like

Re: He needs help! Could this symptom be Ebola Virus. by Nely77(m): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
When did she see her menses last? Has she gone for preg test? She might test positive to preg!
Re: He needs help! Could this symptom be Ebola Virus. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
Just google d ebola helpline fast

1 Like

Re: He needs help! Could this symptom be Ebola Virus. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
...lol...You guys are living a couple's life....You sleep together and alot of things together...

....Maybe she s pregnant, she should just do pregnancy test jeje....and if she test negative, then you guys can decide to visit the nearest Ebola healthcare center in PH.....

....BTW, try as much as possible to protect yourself till you know the nature of her illness....

1 Like

Re: He needs help! Could this symptom be Ebola Virus. by Afrok(m): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
As a fellow uniport student, i pray God has just added butter to ur bread (pregnancy), but if it's ebola, bro u are not safe either coz u've had contacts with her.
Still thinking on how to enter campus tomorrow. I'll suggest she do a pregnancy test while u watch out for other symptoms that are not pregnancy related, and u should take precautions too.

May God continue to protect us, and crown our efforts in containing this ebola virus with success.
Re: He needs help! Could this symptom be Ebola Virus. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
The above comments are enough for you.
Re: He needs help! Could this symptom be Ebola Virus. by 500samuel(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
how is she doing now? hope u have contact 0800callebola
Re: He needs help! Could this symptom be Ebola Virus. by PapiWata: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2014
pigin: I am a final year
uniport student, for
confidential purpose, don't
reveal my real name and
department. I have a problem
that has been worrying me for
the last two days now. I live
with my girlfriend also a
uniport student, for two days
now, she has been having
fever and vomiting since on
friday. I know she visited upth
last week. I am confused I
want to run away because I
don't know if it is ebola, the
problem is if I run and it turns
out its not ebola she will leave
me. She is my first girlfriend
as most other girls never gave
me a chance to show them my
love, what do I do, I need
advice before morning. Please
don't curse me, I only want
advice.

Wearing just the clothes on your back, abandon your baggage where you lived with the victim, and FLEE NOW for your life.

Do NOT even think of touching any part of the victim, or your own death sentence will be assured. Contact medical authorities to alert them of the victim's location, and leave it at that.

You can always get another girlfriend, but that will only be possible if you are ALIVE to embark on a new search for love.

1 Like

Re: He needs help! Could this symptom be Ebola Virus. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2014
PapiWata:

Wearing just the clothes on your back, abandon your baggage where you lived with the victim, and FLEE NOW for your life.

Do NOT even think of touching any part of the victim, or your own death sentence will be assured. Contact medical authorities to alert them of the victim's location, and leave it at that.

You can always get another girlfriend, but that will only be possible if you are ALIVE to embark on a new search for love.
medicine after death
Re: He needs help! Could this symptom be Ebola Virus. by PapiWata: 6:29am On Sep 03, 2014
gommex: medicine after death

Whether or not the person who started this thread is infected with Ebola already, I truly pity him for the state of mind he will now be plunged, since the fear and worry alone is more than enough to make a person lose their mind and do something really crazy.
Re: He needs help! Could this symptom be Ebola Virus. by pigin: 6:36am On Sep 03, 2014
Nah, still alive and well.
Re: He needs help! Could this symptom be Ebola Virus. by djeezy(m): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2014
Both of you need to be quarantined.
Re: He needs help! Could this symptom be Ebola Virus. by PapiWata: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2014
pigin: Nah, still alive and well.

Assuming this is no joke, congratulations on your escape from infection, IF Ebola is the illness at work there.

On the positive side, your woman may simply have contracted typhoid fever or even just severe malaria, either of which is easily treatable.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does The CDC Own A Patent On Ebola 'invention?' / Total Life Changes??? Branch And See / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.