Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,168 members, 7,957,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Please Webmaster Answer My Question - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Webmaster Answer My Question (647 Views)

Please Webmaster I Need CBT Past Questions Practice In A Web Platform... / Please Webmaster I Need Your Opinion / Please Webmaster Review This Site Please Www.mcpatolive.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Webmaster Answer My Question by Rijes: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
i want to learn html and css programming.
I am on break, i just want to learn html.
How many months will it take me to learn that having in mind that
1. the lessons begins from 11.00am -2.00pm.
2. Only on saturdays.
3. Private lesson.
i dont fancy video or ebook tutorial, i just want to learn from expert
Re: Please Webmaster Answer My Question by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
HTML and CSS ain't programming languages.......Phyton, PHP,JavaScript, C++,ASP,VB.net.(and others ) are programming languages.....

This thread should help. https://www.nairaland.com/1147325/want-learn-programming-which-language

don't bother sending me PMs, I'm a newbie too
Re: Please Webmaster Answer My Question by GodMode: 6:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Rijes: i want to learn html and css programming.
I am on break, i just want to learn html.
How many months will it take me to learn that having in mind that
1. the lessons begins from 11.00am -2.00pm.
2. Only on saturdays.
3. Private lesson.
i dont fancy video or ebook tutorial, i just want to learn from expert

Rubbish.. If u want to learn programming you have to read.. If u are too lazy to read then use video tutorials(but the knowledge from videos is limited to the basics).

Are you using a computer or phone to browse?
Re: Please Webmaster Answer My Question by Rijes: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2014
GodMode:

Rubbish.. If u want to learn programming you have to read.. If u are too lazy to read then use video tutorials(but the knowledge from videos is limited to the basics).

Are you using a computer or phone to browse?
I browse with phone mainly sometimes with computer
Re: Please Webmaster Answer My Question by GodMode: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2014
Rijes:
I browse with phone mainly sometimes with computer

For beginners go to codecademy.com using your computer cos its better and faster to learn with a computer.

Since u may not have enough mb to browse using your computer.. You need to download videos from youtube and ebooks to be able to learn offline.

Learning with a computer is important.
Re: Please Webmaster Answer My Question by Rijes: 10:05am On Sep 01, 2014
GodMode:

For beginners go to codecademy.com using your computer cos its better and faster to learn with a computer.

Since u may not have enough mb to browse using your computer.. You need to download videos from youtube and ebooks to be able to learn offline.

Learning with a computer is important.
I have try that but I cant understand those ebooks.. I visited w3 school but cant comprehend. I just want some one who will teach me the inductory part then I learn the rest
Re: Please Webmaster Answer My Question by dwebdesign(m): 8:47am On Sep 02, 2014
do you have a pc? if you do, go to google.com and search for" w3schools offline version" download and unzip on your pc. then open the unzipped folder.
open the file called "default" then you see all the programming languages you can learn and practice them on your pc as well.
Download XAMP OR WAMP OR MAMP to give you a local server environment for testing what you have learnt.
If you want to learn HTML/HTML5 , you don't need the local server environment. but for server side languages like PHP and the rest, you will need to setup the local server environment so that the server can parse your codes.

do call 08133884165/ mail segzy5@gmail.com for further help.

(1) (Reply)

Has Any1 Developed A Web Application Using Ipay Version 2.0.1 / I Can Help You Set Up Your Online Store... / Please Help: I Don't Know How To Share A News Link On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.