Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,283 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Take Gen*sis Group Of Company Work And Regret For Life - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Take Gen*sis Group Of Company Work And Regret For Life (1688 Views)

Jobs For Content Posters In A Fast Growing Web Company, Work From Anywhere / Advice, He Was Invited For A Chat after a brave reply to the regret letter / I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Gen*sis Group Of Company Work And Regret For Life by seunpas: 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
To fellow brothers and sisters of the great forum, I tell you not all companies are worth working for. You always see their vacancies and you will be wondering maybe is actually expension taking place but to greatest surprise they Sack and dump people like sh**t. The case study here is Gen*sis Group of company if this company offer you job, I bet you, you ve not gotten a job. If you last 6months count yourself lucky and if you leave formal job to this company, you will regret the rest of your stay. So please do confirm from those that had the experience before taking their offer. I love every graduate out there and I wish you the best you will not make a mistake in taking an offer. I hard the experience and its very painful. We are not a slaves but people with potentials.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take Gen*sis Group Of Company Work And Regret For Life by jcflex(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
pls wer is dis company located n wat are dey into, for clearer picture of the company, for pple to knw and b aware of.
thanks
Re: Take Gen*sis Group Of Company Work And Regret For Life by networkrecharg: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
i am a practical witness....
the MD assaults and his staff directly.

1 Like

Re: Take Gen*sis Group Of Company Work And Regret For Life by Chimourinho(m): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lol kinda true sha, am currently a staff in one of d shell location in Imo state. But this my 2yrs 3 months on d job and i must confess it hasn't been easy. No job security, unnecessary harrassment buh wat do u do wen u knw if u leave, there are about a thousand and one masters degree holders waitin on d wings? So u jst respect yrself, absorb d shit, plan yrself and save to leave dt place b4 u are kicked out lyk everyoda person. Sack is no new tin dia
Re: Take Gen*sis Group Of Company Work And Regret For Life by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 01, 2014
Chimourinho: Lol kinda true sha, am currently a staff in one of d shell location in Imo state. But this my 2yrs 3 months on d job and i must confess it hasn't been easy. No job security, unnecessary harrassment buh wat do u do wen u knw if u leave, there are about a thousand and one masters degree holders waitin on d wings? So u jst respect yrself, absorb d shit, plan yrself and save to leave dt place b4 u are kicked out lyk everyoda person. Sack is no new tin dia
How do you mean, "shell location"?
Re: Take Gen*sis Group Of Company Work And Regret For Life by seunpas: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2014
jcflex: pls wer is dis company located n wat are dey into, for clearer picture of the company, for pple to knw and b aware of.
thanks
Its into Hotel and Fast food in port harcourt now moving to lagos. But I trust Lagos guy they will teach them a lesson on how to respect employee.
Re: Take Gen*sis Group Of Company Work And Regret For Life by seunpas: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2014
Chimourinho: Lol kinda true sha, am currently a staff in one of d shell location in Imo state. But this my 2yrs 3 months on d job and i must confess it hasn't been easy. No job security, unnecessary harrassment buh wat do u do wen u knw if u leave, there are about a thousand and one masters degree holders waitin on d wings? So u jst respect yrself, absorb d shit, plan yrself and save to leave dt place b4 u are kicked out lyk everyoda person. Sack is no new tin dia

Most people I pity are those that have something already and decided to join this company. They will be the most miserable people on earth. grin
Re: Take Gen*sis Group Of Company Work And Regret For Life by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 01, 2014
Ohh,you mean Genesis fast foodThey are all over ph.....So they want to move to Lagos.Very stupid set of people!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Take Gen*sis Group Of Company Work And Regret For Life by Chimourinho(m): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2014
Shell location is lyk dia on shore branch. U knw they dnt drill oil frm just one particular place u have imo river location, EPC, alakiri, kolocreek etc so Genesis folo dem dia and offer hospitality services to them. Do u undastand me at all?

(1) (Reply)

Please Send Your Cv Only To Contactnoma@yahoo.com Before Monday September 15, 20 / FMC Bayelsa Has Shortlisted Names For Interview / Did Anyone Else Get This Message From Smile Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.