Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

The Hilarious Picture Game - Forum Games (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Hilarious Picture Game (145738 Views)

New Year Profile Picture Game / Picture Game: Post A Random Photo Of Wherever You Are (with A Caption) / Picture Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by kika23(f): 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by Zuria(f): 10:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by Spidermon: 5:02am On Sep 18, 2014
kika23: .

If babies came out with the speed of ejaculation, the babies would prolly end up with scrambled brains on the floor.
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by ogtavia(m): 9:32am On Sep 18, 2014
Evathyst: it's lyk u'r high on somtin cheap. Wen I cnt even rmbr ur username na ur face I wan recognise. Lyk seriously? I guess u shld order 4d volume 2 of dt toasting book u'r bringing doz 'pick up lines' from cos d tactics from ds volume 1 seems outdated nd so can't work on me. Try again later shocked

Even if d guy offended you by his approach,dis reply is way to harsh,to tell d truth,if u av a personal vendetta against men,its fine,but to diss a guy a like dis who hasn't made his intentions knwn clearly is d height of what do I call it now...maybe female pride or is it egotism,..it won't be a wrong idea to let him off easy,but pouring hot words out like dis only shows d kind of person u are...Ladies of virtue dnt behave dis way...ask anybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by Evathyst(f): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2014
ogtavia:

Even if d guy offended you by his approach,dis reply is way to harsh,to tell d truth,if u av a personal vendetta against men,its fine,but to diss a guy a like dis who hasn't made his intentions knwn clearly is d height of what do I call it now...maybe female pride or is it egotism,..it won't be a wrong idea to let him off easy,but pouring hot words out like dis only shows d kind of person u are...Ladies of virtue dnt behave dis way...ask anybody.
Thank u judge. If only u cld take ur tym to read tru our discussions so as to knw how it all happened. Jst scroll up nd u'l knw how irritating som dudes can be. Next tym, u dnt deliver judgement wtout thorough investigation. I rise!
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by Evathyst(f): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2014
ogtavia:

Thank u judge. If only u cld take ur tym to read tru our discussions so as to knw how it all happened. Jst scroll up nd u'l knw how irritating som dudes can be. Next tym, u dnt deliver judgement wtout thorough investigation. Moreover, my response wasn't vituperative in any way except u'r indirectly questioning my intellectuality. Which I guess u wldnt.
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by ogtavia(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2014
Evathyst: Thank u judge. If only u cld take ur tym to read tru our discussions so as to knw how it all happened. Jst scroll up nd u'l knw how irritating som dudes can be. Next tym, u dnt deliver judgement wtout thorough investigation. Moreover, my response wasn't vituperative in any way except u'r indirectly questioning my intellectuality. Which I guess u wldnt.

I read thru ur discussions where he said he met u in a nyt vigil and was asking if u still recognised im and you said no and d conversatn continued till it got to where u told him off...I am nt judging u,I mean,who am I to judge....btw...except u'r indirectly questioning my intellectuality. Which I guess u wldnt..really?intellectuality...u've got to be kidding me...who said virtue is directly related to intellectual abi wetin u call am sef..
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by Evathyst(f): 10:40am On Sep 18, 2014
ogtavia:

I read thru ur discussions where he said he met u in a nyt vigil and was asking if u still recognised im and you said no and d conversatn continued till it got to where u told him off...I am nt judging u,I mean,who am I to judge....btw...except u'r indirectly questioning my intellectuality. Which I guess u wldnt..really?intellectuality...u've got to be kidding me...who said virtue is directly related to intellectual abi wetin u call am sef..
Seems it's d same person bt wit a different moniker. Else, u wldnt be trying so hard to stand logic on its head. Biko, tell me wats 'insulting' in my reply to him? Did u even read his response to d said 'reply?' whr he was saying one nonsense abt fuckin his 'mother' Nd did u read my reply as well? Na wa o! If I hadn't met someone lyk u, I wld av tot d 'legendary' Reuben Abati wil go into extinction after ds administration ignominiously pave way. Bro, being a spokesman is ur calling cos u go sabi distort fact. Quote me again nd I'll ignore u lyk I did to him.
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by ogtavia(m): 10:44am On Sep 18, 2014
Evathyst: Seems it's d same person bt wit a different moniker. Else, u wldnt be trying so hard to stand logic on its head. Biko, tell me wats 'insulting' in my reply to him? Did u even read his response to d said 'reply?' whr he was saying one nonsense abt fuckin his 'mother' Nd did u read my reply as well? Na wa o! If I hadn't met someone lyk u, I wld av tot d 'legendary' Reuben Abati wil go into extinction after ds administration ignominiously pave way. Bro, being a spokesman is ur calling cos u go sabi distort fact. Quote me again nd I'll ignore u lyk I did to him.

U are right,I dnt even know au any of this is my business..sori I pokenosed..

2 Likes

Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by kika23(f): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
Spidermon:

If babies came out with the speed of ejaculation, the babies would prolly end up with scrambled brains on the floor.
But it doctors will always be there to slow it down..... The whole picture is just wrong... LoL
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by kika23(f): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
Smh

2 Likes

Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by Spidermon: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
kika23:
But it doctors will always be there to slow it down..... The whole picture is just wrong... LoL

Lolllzzz....slow down how?? Inject the dick with codeine?
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by kika23(f): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
Spidermon:

Lolllzzz....slow down how?? Inject the dick with codeine?
Just thought about it again...... It's a disturbing picture..... I mean the space is really tiny... In fact its just disturbing.....
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by Spidermon: 5:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
kika23:
Just thought about it again...... It's a disturbing picture..... I mean the space is really tiny... In fact its just disturbing.....

The v*gina in some women too could be quite tiny too. But babies manage to come out.
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by kika23(f): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Spidermon:

The v*gina in some women too could be quite tiny too. But babies manage to come out.

It expands.... Plus it's more spacious than the cap hole... That stuff is just tiny.... Really tiny
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by Spidermon: 5:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
kika23:
It expands.... Plus it's more spacious than the cap hole... That stuff is just tiny.... Really tiny

That hole in men hasn't been tested with any reason to expand. Maybe, just maybe it could also expand like VJay...lollzz
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by kika23(f): 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
Spidermon:

That hole in men hasn't been tested with any reason to expand. Maybe, just maybe it could also expand like VJay...lollzz
True that...
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by Spidermon: 6:21pm On Sep 18, 2014
kika23:
True that...

Kika, u sound like a fun person. Can I add u on bbm?
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by kika23(f): 6:31pm On Sep 18, 2014
Spidermon:

Kika, u sound like a fun person. Can I add u on bbm?
Thank you smiley smiley well...... You'd have to work for it.... tongue wink
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by Spidermon: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
kika23:
Thank you smiley smiley well...... You'd have to work for it.... tongue wink

Hahahaha.....u have a plantation on which u want me to put in manual labour?
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by kika23(f): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
Spidermon:

Hahahaha.....u have a plantation on which u want me to put in manual labour?
Ermmmm.... You have any special skill?
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by Spidermon: 6:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
kika23:
Ermmmm.... You have any special skill?

Yeah I do. Infact, every part of me is highly skilled.
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by RentedReality(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2014
Guys, I need more of this angry

'Thought I was the only one addicted to Memes.

Anyone with those Kermit the frog Memes should put them up, else angry
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by kika23(f): 6:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
Spidermon:

Yeah I do. Infact, every part of me is highly skilled.
Hit me...
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by Spidermon: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2014
kika23:
Hit me...

To blow my own horns on a public page would seem immodest. I could tho'...
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by kika23(f): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2014
Spidermon:

To blow my own horns on a public page would seem immodest. I could tho'...
Go on..... Just two would do...
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by Spidermon: 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2014
kika23:
Go on..... Just two would do...

I can fight and I can f**k. grin
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by kika23(f): 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
Spidermon:

I can fight and I can f**k. grin
Ooo....k... There's no smilie for that expression.... I'd just say you can work on the farm then.... LoL
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by Spidermon: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
But u see, I am yet to learn of my employer's skill set
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by kika23(f): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2014
Spidermon: But u see, I am yet to learn of my employer's skill set
Farming wink
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by Spidermon: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2014
kika23:
Farming wink

Nice. So all that is needed is to iron out the contract details and the job description. Enter BBM:
Re: The Hilarious Picture Game by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2014
Evathyst: Thank u judge. If only u cld take ur tym to read tru our discussions so as to knw how it all happened. Jst scroll up nd u'l knw how irritating som dudes can be. Next tym, u dnt deliver judgement wtout thorough investigation. I rise!
for your mind o.. Abeg go and sleep undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (53) (Reply)

Who Are You Missing Today? / Reply Signatures. / One-word Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.