Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,882 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** (3819 Views)

"Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) / Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December / Happy New Month Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by kingk(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2014
cheesygrin
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2014
kingk: Best wishes to............TrYcIa1, IrishKez, Lakeshizu, Cutekemitola, nellaluv, AngelViva, Seun shocked shocked, vickyb59, Ivanspring, dreyjacs, PrettySleek, purplesummer, Cc02, faithugo64, charijee, shocked shocked aysuccess99, Tobilols, Chemiefatie, pinkshell, francababy: naughty girl, obi4eze, phumielola, Fhemmmy, my oga at the top. Divepen: Rabbi himself , afribabe:how's jj ma?, adsonstone: able theologian, jacklyn6, Dayhorlah, twistee, lokya, yves4real........... awww I've forgotten many oooo

Happy new month all.
happy new month..again boss of life
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by kingk(m): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2014
Divepen:

@ dive, which area are you in ib......just entered ib this weekend and want to take a lil tour within the town.
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by jummy604: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month,blessing all tru
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: .....Happy new month to all my Nairaland super-sweethearts....Mizmycoli (My super-sweet englishian),
Rozzay ( Sameer1212's one true love), Tymax (hmmm, my goodest padi),
Andyblaze (my first NL crush),
Boiled corn(my new gf and super-troll), Farano ( NL Margaret Thatcher),
Mystik (i miss you alot darling),
Tallesty1 (you are a naughty nigga),
Tradelyn (the only reseracher on NL)

....How can i forget my first padi on NL, mencade5, you are simply mwuuuahh......abeg, to those i dint mention their names...abeg, no vex ooo......i love all of unna.....happy new month pals....

..abeg, make unna no quote me back to avoid spamming ooo.......##kisses.....
Happy new month my loving sister. To all my nland sweethearts too, its a special month cos its my mum s bday.
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2014
rozzay:
Happy new month my loving sister. To all my nland sweethearts too, its a special month cos its my mum s bday.
...I wish her a happy birthday...

I wish her long-life and prosperity....May she live to witness more and more of it in good health IJN.....
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by MizMyColi(f): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2014
Kikikikiki
Sweetee, add me for that list of well wishers too.

I saw your new month mention.
Thanks dear.
E get people for NL wey I dey learn work from sha.

Talk of Caracta and Ishilove. [Happy New Month Ladies].
temigracie: ...I wish her a happy birthday...

I wish her long-life and prosperity....May she live to witness more and more of it in good health IJN.....
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by mencade5(m): 8:57am On Sep 01, 2014
rozzay:
wow....my mother-in-law's birthday? Thats lovely. Happy birthday to her.

I am coming over to your place this evening
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2014

Ameeeeeeen oooooooo
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2014

Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: wow....my mother-in-law's birthday? Thats lovely. Happy birthday to her.

I am coming over to your place this evening
U want to marry my sis? Mencade5 no let boko boys bomb u o
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by mencade5(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2014
rozzay:
U want to marry my sis? Mencade5 no let boko boys bomb u o
picture of your sister or.............

Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by Nobody: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2014
kingk: Best wishes to............TrYcIa1, IrishKez, Lakeshizu, Cutekemitola, nellaluv, AngelViva, Seun shocked shocked, vickyb59, Ivanspring, dreyjacs, PrettySleek, purplesummer, Cc02, faithugo64, charijee, shocked shocked aysuccess99, Tobilols, Chemiefatie, pinkshell, francababy: naughty girl, obi4eze, phumielola, Fhemmmy, my oga at the top. Divepen: Rabbi himself , afribabe:how's jj ma?, adsonstone: able theologian, jacklyn6, Dayhorlah, twistee, lokya, yves4real........... awww I've forgotten many oooo

Happy new month all.
sweety pie...happpy new month to you *winks* wishn yuh da best dear
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: picture of your sister or.............
Lol
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2014
Divepen:
Same to you kingk. thanks
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by adsonstone: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2014
Happy new month Kingk sir.

Humble Teacher.
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by kingk(m): 11:28am On Sep 01, 2014
adsonstone: Happy new month Kingk sir.

Humble Teacher.
Boss I salut you ooo....have missed your present on a thread here on nairaland, boss I hope you come in and contribute there sir.
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by kingk(m): 11:44am On Sep 01, 2014
Cutekemitola: sweety pie shocked shocked shocked...happpy new month to you *winks* wishn yuh da best dear
Bless you too.
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by Fhemmmy: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2014

Happy new month all.

Sir, I wish you a blessed September

Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 01, 2014
Nobleval: kiss As the new month starts,
Here are what Val
wishes for you, May this
month keep you healthy,
May you be achieving your
target every day, May you remain happy the whole month,
May you learn new things
every day, May this month
be better than all of the
previous months of this
year! Happy New Month...
Elantracey smiley,

You guys are the best!

same to you hon smiley thanks

1 Like

Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by obi4eze(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2014
Thanks bro. Happy new month to you too. May God butter your bread and sugar your tea this new month.
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by TRADELYN: 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
Dear Temigracie,

grin This is so kind of you grin

I am wishing you same and more...

Many thanks!

1 Like

Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
tnks temigracie, wish u d same. happy new month.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 01, 2014
rozzay:
as ur mum ad a yr in to ha yrs, may oll ha aspiration n dreams com true amen. happy bafday to ha...
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by adsonstone: 2:46pm On Sep 01, 2014
kingk:
Boss I salut you ooo....have missed your present on a thread here on nairaland, boss I hope you come in and contribute there sir.

Though I visit frequently but I rarely post comments cos lately, I've been busy with a couple of things I'm working on, and doesn't really afford me time to keep up with threads.

...but a mention will do--on the you want me on and I'll try to post as often as I'm chanced. I'll be glad to be part of it sir. smiley
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by kingk(m): 6:13pm On Sep 01, 2014
adsonstone:

Though I visit frequently but I rarely post comments cos lately, I've been busy with a couple of things I'm working on, and doesn't really afford me time to keep up with threads.

...but a mention will do--on the you want me on and I'll try to post as often as I'm chanced. I'll be glad to be part of it sir. smiley
Thanks boss I gat you.
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by Yves4real(f): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2014
kingk: Best wishes to yves4real...........

[b]Happy new month all.

Happy new month too, Sir.
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by TrYcIa1(f): 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2014

Happy new month all.
Same here dearie

1 Like

Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nobleval: kiss As the new month starts,
Here are what Val
wishes for you, May this
month keep you healthy,
May you be achieving your
target every day, May you remain happy the whole month,
May you learn new things
every day, May this month
be better than all of the
previous months of this
year! Happy New Month...to Danhumprey,
Seun,Mayapop,Evegran,Obinoscopy , all4naija,
Elantracey smiley, adaobi123,McWhillion,flawlessS {where the 4ck are you?},freecocoa,Fresia01,Babymama1 {I hope your health has improved},AbuMikey,Romanciella,
Texanomaly
,xoxogirl {a.k.a xoxochickx}cheesy

You guys are the best!

Same to you
My month of exceptional blessings
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2014
kingk:

@ dive, which area are you in ib......just entered ib this weekend and want to take a lil tour within the town.
I'm just seein dz...I'm in U.I ooo
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by kingk(m): 11:41pm On Sep 04, 2014
Divepen:
I'm just seein dz...I'm in U.I ooo

Awww sorry I left ibadan to lag today, am in lagos now.
you can't imagine, i was at U.I gate yesterday, I came to see someone at the plaza close to the fire-service station......hope we'll see some other day if I enter IB again.
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2014
kingk:

Awww sorry I left ibadan to lag today, am in lagos now.
you can't imagine, i was at U.I gate yesterday, I came to see someone at the plaza close to the fire-service station......hope we'll see some other day if I enter IB again.
painful...So painful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Selfies Taken By People Just Moments Before They Died / breaking..!!! Earth Set To Witness Total Blackout For 15days... / Is Wakanda Inu A Good Investment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.