Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** (3829 Views)

"Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) / Happy New Month Nairalanders! Welcome To The Month Of December / Happy New Month Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by kingk(m): 12:07am On Sep 05, 2014
Divepen:
painful...So painful

Yeah....and I was like, how I wish I could meet/see rabbi cheesy, how I wish I've got your call Id....cos I would've called.
Anyway, some other time sha.
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by AbuMikey(m): 12:11am On Sep 05, 2014
Nobleval: kiss As the new month starts,
Here are what Val
wishes for you, May this
month keep you healthy,
May you be achieving your
target every day, May you remain happy the whole month,
May you learn new things
every day, May this month
be better than all of the
previous months of this
year! Happy New Month...to Danhumprey,
Seun,Mayapop,Evegran,Obinoscopy , all4naija,
Elantracey smiley, adaobi123,McWhillion,flawlessS {where the 4ck are you?},freecocoa,Fresia01,Babymama1 {I hope your health has improved},AbuMikey,Romanciella,
Texanomaly
,xoxogirl {a.k.a xoxochickx}cheesy

You guys are the best!

Wish You same bro. smiley
Re: Welcome To September***happy NEW MONTH NAIRALANDERS*** by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 05, 2014
kingk:

Yeah....and I was like, how I wish I could meet/see rabbi cheesy, how I wish I've got your call Id....cos I would've called.
Anyway, some other time sha.
yesoooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Soilder Man Naked His Wife With Concubine After He Caught Them Together PHOTO / Somalis---the Most Beautiful People In Africa / Uyo Love Garden (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.