Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ladies: Why Do You Seems To Like/love Men Like Don Jazzy(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies: Why Do You Seems To Like/love Men Like Don Jazzy(photo) (1123 Views)

Tiwa Savages Son Looks Like Don Jazzy. / Lol!! Peter Of P-square Finally Got One Six-pack For Don Jazzy (photo) / D'banj Dedicates MAMA Award To Don Jazzy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Why Do You Seems To Like/love Men Like Don Jazzy(photo) by Paulv(m): 12:15am On Sep 01, 2014
Ladies seems to like men like don jazzy....ladies is it the bold face,height or perhapes the voice or is there other things we guys need to know. Ameg make na tell us oo.

Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seems To Like/love Men Like Don Jazzy(photo) by Mskrisx(f): 12:21am On Sep 01, 2014
Voice notin more
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seems To Like/love Men Like Don Jazzy(photo) by rawpadgin(m): 12:21am On Sep 01, 2014
*in farano's voice * "am only interested in his pocket"
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seems To Like/love Men Like Don Jazzy(photo) by Nastydroid(m): 1:09am On Sep 01, 2014
Mskrisx: Voice notin more
say the truth wink
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seems To Like/love Men Like Don Jazzy(photo) by Mskrisx(f): 1:11am On Sep 01, 2014
Nastydroid: say the truth wink

Yes na
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seems To Like/love Men Like Don Jazzy(photo) by Nastydroid(m): 1:12am On Sep 01, 2014
Mskrisx:

Yes na
what abt his pocket
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seems To Like/love Men Like Don Jazzy(photo) by Mskrisx(f): 1:19am On Sep 01, 2014
Nastydroid: what abt his pocket

Mine could be heavier u knw, if not now later
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seems To Like/love Men Like Don Jazzy(photo) by Nastydroid(m): 1:21am On Sep 01, 2014
Mskrisx:

Mine could be heavier u knw, if not now later
don't forget I have multiple pockets,in case urs get filled up,I could help you keep some wink
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seems To Like/love Men Like Don Jazzy(photo) by Paulv(m): 1:42am On Sep 01, 2014
rawpadgin: *in farano's voice * "am only interested in his pocket"
like seriouslyy.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seems To Like/love Men Like Don Jazzy(photo) by Mskrisx(f): 2:01am On Sep 01, 2014
Nastydroid: don't forget I have multiple pockets,in case urs get filled up,I could help you keep some wink

Sure will give u some
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seems To Like/love Men Like Don Jazzy(photo) by londoner: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2014
Hi is driven, confident, talented, accomplished and seems to be friendly.

Those attributes are very attractive to some women.....me included.
Re: Ladies: Why Do You Seems To Like/love Men Like Don Jazzy(photo) by folu4real(f): 11:25am On Sep 01, 2014
I don't see anything fantastic about him. Well another woman food is another woman poison.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Commits Grammatical Blunder On Instagram. [must See] / 2014 Miss Bakor Emerge. / Rick Ross’ Weight Loss: Check Out His Amazing New Skinny Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.