Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

See The Naija Billionaire Who Is One Of The Richest Woman In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Naija Billionaire Who Is One Of The Richest Woman In The World (1133 Views)

PHOTOS: Nigeria’s Richest Woman Folorunsho; Husband Modupe & 4 Sons / 10 Billionaire Who Dropped Out Of School / My Secrets ––nigeria's Richest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Naija Billionaire Who Is One Of The Richest Woman In The World by ogakpatakpata50: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2014
Nigeria bizness woman and billionaire, Folorunsho Alakija name don appear as di numba 9 richest woman for di whole world.
Akordin to di America website, Wealth-X, Folorunsho Alakija wey dey into oil, printing, fashion and oda biznessis, worth 1.2 billion dollars.
Di rumors wey we dey gada now be say, na she be popular Dj exclusive mama even though we still dey wait for confamation.
READ MORE. ..http://ogakpatakpata..com/2014/11/nigerian-folorunsho-alakija9th-richest.html
Re: See The Naija Billionaire Who Is One Of The Richest Woman In The World by Ezedon(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
I will only ke interested in her contributions toward the development of this country

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kuti: DNA Results Proves 2 Of My Children Are BASTARD / Http://www.faya8.com/ (celebrity Dresses) / Disturbing Pics Credited To Boko Haram Training Underage Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.