Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,762 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

A Gift For You: Your September To Be Remember - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Gift For You: Your September To Be Remember (582 Views)

Xmas Promo And New Year Gift For Webmasters / My Democracy Day Gift For You Is A Free Seo Book. / My Birthday Gift For 25 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Gift For You: Your September To Be Remember by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 1:24am On Sep 01, 2014
Sorry, If i quote you but i just wanted to attract your attention.
I want you to listen closely to what am about to tell you, this month will be a month you will never forget in a hurry.

Life is full of opportunity or should i say it only comes once, and we all know that the difference between the rich and the poor is an opportunity early and taking advantage of it before the masses does.
So do you want to be among the top 20% that will take the 80% bite of the cake or do you want to be among the 80% of the people the will be struggling for the 20% part of the cake.

It has happened before, when google introduce adsense. the early birds made the most out of adsense and are still making money from it till today.
What am about to show you know is a new revolution in a social media industry and it's probably going to be the new way people will be making money online in 2015. THE FUTURE STARTS NOW...

should i continue....
Re: A Gift For You: Your September To Be Remember by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 2:01am On Sep 01, 2014
Indicate you are intrested so i can continue
Re: A Gift For You: Your September To Be Remember by pinkshell(f): 2:06am On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=KingsleyTMTTM][/quote]

I don't understand y am getting a mention frm a post I ddnt even open?
Re: A Gift For You: Your September To Be Remember by Atmmachine(m): 2:20am On Sep 01, 2014
pinkshell:

I don't understand y am getting a mention frm a post I ddnt even open?

Don't mind the fool
Re: A Gift For You: Your September To Be Remember by Atmmachine(m): 2:21am On Sep 01, 2014
[quote author=KingsleyTMTTM][/quote]

If i recieve any mention from you again Devil will fork your mama cool cool cool
Re: A Gift For You: Your September To Be Remember by pinkshell(f): 2:24am On Sep 01, 2014
Atmmachine:

Don't mind the fool

Hehehe! Way too early Ooo, oga atmmachine.
Re: A Gift For You: Your September To Be Remember by Atmmachine(m): 2:43am On Sep 01, 2014
pinkshell:

Hehehe! Way too early Ooo, oga atmmachine.

I hate people mentioning everyone that wish to have their attention & comment

(1) (Reply)

How To Import Your Phones And Accessories From Hong Kong / Please Review This!!! / EU Approves Facebook, Whatsapp Merger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.