Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Please Review This!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review This!!! (582 Views)

Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Please.... Review this site / Help Please: Review This Site Www.queenccollections.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review This!!! by saints2(f): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hello folks,
I am a newbie in the world of blogging, I just created a blog that is based only on Tech news, Health and other trending news, Please, kindly review and lemme have your views, point and your criticisms.

It is
http://mytechiesworld..com/

Thank you and I look forward in hearing from you guys

@fleps and co, abeg make una port here
Re: Please Review This!!! by Sethuncahier(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
Good startup but health is a different niche and should not be included in Tech. I would like to know the device you use for blogging on so you can implement attractive design for the blog.
Re: Please Review This!!! by saints2(f): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2014
Sethuncahier: Good startup but health is a different niche and should not be included in Tech. I would like to know the device you use for blogging on so you can implement attractive design for the blog.

Thanks bro,
God bless you, I initially want to do Tech, but am a bit scared not to be too monotonic thats why I add other sub-topics, but Tech will take like 80 percent of the blog... I love Tech. For the device, I used a template, I cant remember the name now, I will get back to you.

Thanks bro.

More comments please.
Re: Please Review This!!! by Sethuncahier(m): 6:32am On Sep 20, 2014
saints2:

Thanks bro,
God bless you, I initially want to do Tech, but am a bit scared not to be too monotonic thats why I add other sub-topics, but Tech will take like 80 percent of the blog... I love Tech. For the device, I used a template, I cant remember the name now, I will get back to you.

Thanks bro.

More comments please.
if Tech is what you like? Go for it! Don't mind the competition that's already in the niche. I also love Tech too. I mean that is it a laptop you're using or a smartphone to blog? Which one? Thanks
Re: Please Review This!!! by saints2(f): 6:40am On Sep 20, 2014
Sethuncahier: if Tech is what you like? Go for it! Don't mind the competition that's already in the niche. I also love Tech too. I mean that is it a laptop you're using or a smartphone to blog? Which one? Thanks

Thanks bro,
I use a PC for my updates.
Re: Please Review This!!! by Sethuncahier(m): 6:45am On Sep 20, 2014
saints2:

Thanks bro,
I use a PC for my updates.
Very good,you should implement great features to it then
Re: Please Review This!!! by saints2(f): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2014
Sethuncahier: Very good,you should implement great features to it then

I am try to, but I dont want to bombard it with too may features, I want it simple but unique, suggestions, advice are welcome.

1 Like

Re: Please Review This!!! by barapistis(m): 9:24am On Sep 22, 2014
lol am using the same theme for one of my blogs
you need to change those slider pictures and the tabs too
good luck
Re: Please Review This!!! by saints2(f): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2014
barapistis: lol am using the same theme for one of my blogs
you need to change those slider pictures and the tabs too
good luck

Pls how do you change yours? I have been trying to edit it and I didnt have any clue... Pls suggest
Re: Please Review This!!! by barapistis(m): 11:20pm On Sep 23, 2014
saints2:

Pls how do you change yours? I have been trying to edit it and I didnt have any clue... Pls suggest

change it from the html codes
Re: Please Review This!!! by saints2(f): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
barapistis:

change it from the html codes

Can you please be more detailed please?

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders I Need Help Starting SMS Business / Do You Remember Wanawap!? / How To Make Money With Your Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.