Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,175 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury (13985 Views)

NAF Jet Crashes At Yola Airport / Picture Of Flt Lt. Ebitimi Owei One Of The Victims Of The Crashed Fighter Jet / Pic: Nigeria's Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 04, 2014
Btruth: Those jets are bigger toys with an in-built executive f.cking chamber. I've heard some silly big guns saying they love doing their things in the air.

It's called the "mile high club".

You don't have to be a big boy to join. Just creative and opportuned wink

1 Like

Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 04, 2014
@CityNG

Would u advise the US Airforce to purchase a B777-9x as the new presidential plane, or should they stick with the 747?

I prefer the former plane because it will consume less fuel than the 747.
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 04, 2014
CFCfan: @CityNG

Would u advise the US Airforce to purchase a B777-9x as the new presidential plane, or should they stick with the 747?

I prefer the former plane because it will consume less fuel than the 747.

Keep the 747 but retrofit it as they have been doing.

No other 747 flies faster, higher, longer and more stealth than the pair of Air Force 1's.

As an aviation buff and a US taxpayer that's what I'll say. It'll just take too long to recoup any savings from the new investments.

Besides in my opinion the 747 is the best winged aircraft in the world still, even better than the A380.
Re: Private Jet - Necessity Or Luxury by MrDoGood(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
legacyint: He is just trying to vindicate the man of God,owning a jet is not d issue,but a fleet of jet is a topic for discussion.just saying.
me self no gbadu dat guy plenty jet sha oh.
members money, and yet majority of the members no get common Audi 80

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Longest Time You Have Spent In Traffic And Where? / Please Help How Can I Get To Festac From Agege / Ukraine Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.