Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,290 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Months Of Religion Profits "Ember Months". - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Months Of Religion Profits "Ember Months". (419 Views)

Why Do People Get Scared Of Ember Months / Your Prayers As We Begin The "Ember" Months / The Wars Of Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Months Of Religion Profits "Ember Months". by autofreak2020(m): 2:37am On Sep 01, 2014
Ember month has been marked with lots of bad things by our so called religion leaders as far as I can remember, that is why I call it EMBERPHOBIA.
So many good things have been happening to me and my family in this same EMBER as far as I can remember too and certainly still gonna be happening to me for the rest of my life.
My dad bought his first and second car in EMBER months
He moved to his new house in EMBER month
Infact, he was given birth to in decEMBER
He gave birth to his last born, very cute and brilliant guy in octoBER
I overcame a life threatening typhoid in septEMBER 2007
I matriculated in EMBER month
I will convocate next OctoBER in the same EMBER month
From calculation, I will conclude my NYSC in one of the EMBER months in 2015 too
Also, my dad will retire in the next 5 years in NovEMBER

It's high time we do not allow our pastors and imams to download and install panicked into our lives from their own spiritual and religion APP STORES. The fear of EMBER months is the beginning of disasters in these months for those who think God has created these months for accidents and all kinds of evil things.
For GOD sake, is these months not the same as EMBER months in other parts of the world?
Why is Nigerian scenario so devishly distinct?

I'm so sure ama buy my first car in the next two years in any of the EMBER months and achieve greatness in it.
Every EMBER months are always months to remEMBER in my life and I choose to be great in these months.

Now I pray to God that no evil shall before any of us in these remaining parts of the year. I wish all NAIRALANDERS a splendid EMBER months ahead.
Long live the centre of excellence and our respective states (Eko o oni baje ooooo)
Long live giant and big brother of Africa (Nigeria)
##vision2016

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/09/14 / Bad Dream Panace I Learnt From Rev Mbaka / Must Read: Are Nigeria Religious Bodies Above The Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.