Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Your Prayers As We Begin The "Ember" Months - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Prayers As We Begin The "Ember" Months (7967 Views)

Help Me In Prayers As I Sit For Yet Anoder Jamb Tomarrow! / 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers / Ways To Get God To Answer Your Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Prayers As We Begin The "Ember" Months by iamdsam: 12:43am On Sep 01, 2013
We're finally here once again in the "ember" months of 2013. The "ember" months (september, october, november & december) are believed to be tough months of the year. Some people see this as an illusion and fallacy but truth be told, it really seems so. Really? Yes, like the word of God said, "the devil has came to steal, kill and destroy". The devil really uses times like this to get more people down because it's the most busy sets of months where a lot of people will do a lot of travelling because of the festivities ahead to meet up with their families and love ones. What's your prayer as we begin the "ember" months of 2013? @NAIRALANDERS
Re: Your Prayers As We Begin The "Ember" Months by bigt2(m): 1:04am On Sep 01, 2013
I have no belief in this analogy because I was born in September. Considering myself, or better still, judging myself as a blessing to my generation depicts that the month is blessed already.
... Thanks cool
Re: Your Prayers As We Begin The "Ember" Months by Dastep: 2:34am On Sep 01, 2013
Ember months are my months of allround breakthroughs. So, there is nothing to worry about because OLUWA is FULLY involve. Happy new month

1 Like

Re: Your Prayers As We Begin The "Ember" Months by itstpia1: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
Re: Your Prayers As We Begin The "Ember" Months by tpiander: 3:23am On Aug 31, 2015
Re: Your Prayers As We Begin The "Ember" Months by tpiadotcom: 1:23am On Nov 21, 2015

(1) (Reply)

The Day Of Judgement. / God And Science. / At Last! – Tb Joshua Speaks On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.