Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Monthly Greetings To All My Followers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Monthly Greetings To All My Followers (937 Views)

Season's Greetings To Nairalanders / Pastor Adeboye Thanks Fans With A Pix & Note After Hitting 2M Followers / Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monthly Greetings To All My Followers by mencade5(m): 3:33am On Sep 01, 2014
haapy new month to you all. May this be a great one for you, with good health, success, happiness, good jobs, plenty of money in your accounts and a good love life. Amen.

100Cents, Tolutheo(m), tobiboss(m), 2sExy1(m), Gbagauns, evegran(f), Tessy10(f), ilotriouzAY(m), MizMyColi(f), macof(m), Skykid1208(m), Adufetohposh(f), luvola(m), Romanciella(f), Omomehn, redgem(f), Jasi7(m), kingslayer(m), eighty7, capip120, chimkaire(f), Masterbiodun, LannisterIMP, rigarmortis, rudepen(m), MabraO (m), SaintAlbert53, MissMalia(f), kayjuu(f), Douglasdale(m), Yungwizzzy(m), kingphilip(m), herald9, daveP(m), Bunchersstab(m), Anugod(f), Miracy(f), SkinnyDude(m), raficki87(m), temigracie(f), opibycar(m), Dayvhid, TRADELYN, naijaboiy(m), Nche95(m), TyTymer(m)

If you want become pope na you sabi ooooo.

Dont allow your followers to think you dont appreciate them. Greet them once in a while with a message like this.

*goes back to bed to sleep for another 3 hours* tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Greetings To All My Followers by Omomehn: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: haapy new month to you all. May this be a great one for you, with good health, success, happiness, good jobs, plenty of money in your accounts and a good love life. Amen.

100Cents, Tolutheo(m), tobiboss(m), 2sExy1(m), Gbagauns, evegran(f), Tessy10(f), ilotriouzAY(m), MizMyColi(f), macof(m), Skykid1208(m), Adufetohposh(f), luvola(m), Romanciella(f), Omomehn, redgem(f), Jasi7(m), kingslayer(m), eighty7, capip120, chimkaire(f), Masterbiodun, LannisterIMP, rigarmortis, rudepen(m), MabraO (m), SaintAlbert53, MissMalia(f), kayjuu(f), Douglasdale(m), Yungwizzzy(m), kingphilip(m), herald9, daveP(m), Bunchersstab(m), Anugod(f), Miracy(f), SkinnyDude(m), raficki87(m), temigracie(f), opibycar(m), Dayvhid, TRADELYN, naijaboiy(m), Nche95(m), TyTymer(m)

Dont allow your followers to think you dont appreciate them. Greet them once in a while with a message like this.

thanks bro. i wish u the same

1 Like

Re: Monthly Greetings To All My Followers by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: haapy new month to you all. May this be a great one for you, with good health, success, happiness, good jobs, plenty of money in your accounts and a good love life. Amen.

Thank you soo much dearie, I wish u same.... Av a Great week/month kiss
Re: Monthly Greetings To All My Followers by 100Cents: 8:22am On Sep 01, 2014
Welcome, more grease to your campaign on nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Monthly Greetings To All My Followers by daveP(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2014
Adufetohposh: Thank you soo much dearie, I wish u same.... Av a Great week/month kiss
happy new month to u. Wish u dah best. smiley
Re: Monthly Greetings To All My Followers by TRADELYN: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin This is so kind of you grin

I wish you same and more...

Many thanks!
Re: Monthly Greetings To All My Followers by TRADELYN: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2014
grin This is so kind of you grin

I am wishing you same and more...

Many thanks!

* That's "double portions"...no bi mistake Oooh*
Re: Monthly Greetings To All My Followers by mencade5(m): 2:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Adufetohposh: Thank you soo much dearie, I wish u same.... Av a Great week/month kiss
and you too my would be love. *winks*
Re: Monthly Greetings To All My Followers by mencade5(m): 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2014
TRADELYN: grin This is so kind of you grin

I am wishing you same and more...

Many thanks!

* That's "double portions"...no bi mistake Oooh*
and you too my oga. I claim it!

1 Like

Re: Monthly Greetings To All My Followers by mencade5(m): 2:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
100Cents: Welcome, more grease to your campaign on nairaland..
more nairaland chics to your collection,
Re: Monthly Greetings To All My Followers by 100Cents: 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
mencade5: more nairaland chics to your collection,

I no dey do nairaland babes o. grin
Re: Monthly Greetings To All My Followers by mencade5(m): 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2014
100Cents:

I no dey do nairaland babes o. grin

hahaha...some better ones dey here now.

Dont give up.
Re: Monthly Greetings To All My Followers by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2014
daveP: happy new month to u. Wish u dah best. smiley
Happy New Month DaveP. God will perfect all that concerns u dear.

1 Like

Re: Monthly Greetings To All My Followers by tobiboss(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2014

my oga, happy new month oh
Re: Monthly Greetings To All My Followers by daveP(m): 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2014
Adufetohposh: Happy New Month DaveP. God will perfect all that concerns u dear.
(kneels to collect adura from the holy prophetess) oh i recieve it, yes i can feelllllll it. Amen! (stands up and looks for bulgy envelope, but it has disappeared) chai where is.......... shocked grin grin ( sees her counting notes faster than the machine) shocked shocked shocked shocked cash me da money...

grin

cheesy hope youre good. Ive started the countdown. Will tell u bout it later. Thanks dear kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Charged With Rape After A ‘sleeping Man Wakes Up To Find Her On Top Of Him / 1 Item U Will Like A Ban On Its Importation. / Ebiag Forum: Our Christmas Gift For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.