Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! (1648 Views)

Season's Greetings To Nairalanders / Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. / Desola in da House! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by LondonCool(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2006
Just introducing myself to all and sundry online. How una dey ??
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Coco29(f): 12:57am On Dec 22, 2006
welcome sweetie
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by casper(m): 5:00am On Dec 22, 2006
welcome honey
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 5:21am On Dec 22, 2006
Welcome
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by samsick: 7:56am On Dec 23, 2006
Welcome LondonCool.Hope u enjoy ur stay here!Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance 2 u.Cheers.
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by LondonCool(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2006
Thanks for all the encomiums poured on me, I'm getting addicted here already. I've been a veteran of many online naija fora such as the erstwhile Nig.Guardian chatroom, Cybereagles,Nig.Entertainment,etc but this one ranks up there as one of the best .

Samsick,

thanx for the felicitations!!

Coco29,

Howz the cold weather?

iice,

How do you pronunce your user name ?

casper,

I had started getting goose-pimples when you called me "honey", until I saw you were a male forumite. Nothing for you o ! (lol)
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Coco29(f): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2006
sweetie am use to it now today was not bad, cheesy
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by LondonCool(m): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2006
Coco29,

Na which side you dey for Jand, I'm in the city of Peckham ? wink
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Coco29(f): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2006
peckham? i am in clapham sweetie, i am alway in peckham visiting ma friend, it is about 15 on bus 345 cheesy
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Genial(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2006
LondonCool:

iice,

It's pronounced 'aww-aaise'. The username is the acronym for "I love [b]I[/b]solated [b]C[/b]ases of [b]E[/b]cstacy". The "L" is silent.

tongue

Pleased to make your acquaintance, LondonCool. I am Genial.

*stretches hand for a handshake*
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 3:13am On Dec 24, 2006
LondonCool:

iice,

Genial:

It's pronounced 'aww-aaise'. The username is the acronym for "I love [b]I[/b]solated [b]C[/b]ases of [b]E[/b]cstacy". The "L" is silent.

tongue

Hmmmm can't get past the aww tongue grin

My bro goes to cybereagles, i didnt bother going there, sides am not like crazy over football grin
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Genial(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2006
iice:

Hmmmm can't get past the aww tongue grin

My bro goes to cybereagles, i didnt bother going there, sides am not like crazy over football grin

LOL grin What are you talking about - cybereagles? undecided

It's no surprise you're not interested in football. For someone your age (61), that makes a lot of sense. What are you interested in - netball? tongue
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Genial(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2006
Genial:

LOL grin What are you talking about - cybereagles? undecided

I get it now. Never mind, aww-aaise.
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2006
My cybereagles comment was for Londoncool

What do you mean netball? Noooooo i like gymnastics and figure skating and ballet, i like to see men in very tight clothes prancing around tongue grin grin
Its wonderful for a woman my age grin grin grin
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by mukina2: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2006
yeah you must be 102 yrs old then grin grin grin

hiay new guy
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2006
See this one tongue Respect your grandmama oooo
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by mukina2: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2006
gwandma howdy . . shey e be like say . .you nor get teeth for ur mouth , sef grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2006
Haba! i get teeth now, my false teeth, never smile without them on grin grin see how they sparkle? tongue grin grin
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by mukina2: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2006
WELL IF YOU SMILE TOO MUCH YOU'LL LOSE THEM O *singin* grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2006
Never! i have had them for years now, i know how to work them grin grin after i need them for when i flirt with the sexy 20s boys grin grin
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Genial(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2006
iice:

Never! i have had them for years now, i know how to work them grin grin after i need them for when i flirt with the sexy 20s boys grin grin

shocked shocked That's young-man-abuse! Inappropriate behaviour for a 61 year-old matriarch.

I may have to inspect those teeth to confirm that they are appropriate for flirting.
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by mukina2: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2006
no you flit with 200 yrs old gwandapapas with no teeth grin grin grin
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2006
mukina2:

no you flit with 200 years old gwandapapas with no teeth grin grin grin
Genial:

shocked shocked That's young-man-abuse! Inappropriate behaviour for a 61 year-old matriarch.

Gwandpapas ke! Too old for me, i need some young sexy blood er body grin and what can i say? See all these beautiful masculine body around can wreak havoc with an ol lady's equilibrium tongue tongue

Genial:

I may have to inspect those teeth to confirm that they are appropriate for flirting.

No need my seemingly innocent sir, i have a qualified doctor on hand to check them regularly, a girl needs to look her best you know wink
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Genial(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2006
iice:

Gwandpapas ke! Too old for me, i need some young sexy blood er body grin and what can i say? See all these beautiful masculine body around can wreak havoc with an ol lady's equilibrium tongue tongue

No need my seemingly innocent sir, i have a qualified doctor on hand to check them regularly, a girl needs to look her best you know wink

Turanci! What does that mean?
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by hotfergie(f): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2006
hay and welcome.
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2006
Don't worry about it, turanci ke, ba ka gi turanci? *phew* my hausa is almost finished.
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Genial(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2006
Ba ki gi turanci fa! tongue

Genial:

Turanci! What does that mean?

Just pulling your leg there.
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2006
Ehen, Merry x-mas by the way

Think we spammed this thread enuf enuf grin grin Sorry London, got a lil sidetracked there
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Genial(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2006
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2006
Dont be embarassed we could go to the hangout spot if u wished or some other thread
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Genial(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2006
*walks out behind iice to the hot hangout spot*

Bye, LondonCool. Sorry to have spammed your thread.
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by LondonCool(m): 12:58am On Dec 26, 2006
Genial, Pleased to make your acquaintance, LondonCool. I am Genial.

*stretches hand for a handshake*

Thanks for your outstretched hand of fellowship, hope u had a nice Xmas day ?

Mukina2,

Asalam alaykum, nna ga sua !! Yaya jin dadi ? Greetings from the 'hood @ Peckham

iice, Think we spammed this thread enough enough Sorry London, got a lil sidetracked there

I'm not too bovvered by the thread being spammed, i'm just enjoying my little 15 minutes of fame here

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Tortoise And The Hare (extended Version) On Teamwork / Ladies...5 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Wear A G-string (must Read) / Translation Of 'happy Christmas' In Different Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.