Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,623 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! (1680 Views)

Season's Greetings To Nairalanders / Seun, Put Your Folks In Check. / Desola in da House! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by LondonCool(m): 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2006
Just introducing myself to all and sundry online. How una dey ??
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Coco29(f): 12:57am On Dec 22, 2006
welcome sweetie
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by casper(m): 5:00am On Dec 22, 2006
welcome honey
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 5:21am On Dec 22, 2006
Welcome
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by samsick: 7:56am On Dec 23, 2006
Welcome LondonCool.Hope u enjoy ur stay here!Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance 2 u.Cheers.
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by LondonCool(m): 8:56pm On Dec 23, 2006
Thanks for all the encomiums poured on me, I'm getting addicted here already. I've been a veteran of many online naija fora such as the erstwhile Nig.Guardian chatroom, Cybereagles,Nig.Entertainment,etc but this one ranks up there as one of the best .

Samsick,

thanx for the felicitations!!

Coco29,

Howz the cold weather?

iice,

How do you pronunce your user name ?

casper,

I had started getting goose-pimples when you called me "honey", until I saw you were a male forumite. Nothing for you o ! (lol)
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Coco29(f): 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2006
sweetie am use to it now today was not bad, cheesy
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by LondonCool(m): 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2006
Coco29,

Na which side you dey for Jand, I'm in the city of Peckham ? wink
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Coco29(f): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2006
peckham? i am in clapham sweetie, i am alway in peckham visiting ma friend, it is about 15 on bus 345 cheesy
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Genial(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2006
LondonCool:

iice,

It's pronounced 'aww-aaise'. The username is the acronym for "I love [b]I[/b]solated [b]C[/b]ases of [b]E[/b]cstacy". The "L" is silent.

tongue

Pleased to make your acquaintance, LondonCool. I am Genial.

*stretches hand for a handshake*
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 3:13am On Dec 24, 2006
LondonCool:

iice,

Genial:

It's pronounced 'aww-aaise'. The username is the acronym for "I love [b]I[/b]solated [b]C[/b]ases of [b]E[/b]cstacy". The "L" is silent.

tongue

Hmmmm can't get past the aww tongue grin

My bro goes to cybereagles, i didnt bother going there, sides am not like crazy over football grin
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Genial(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2006
iice:

Hmmmm can't get past the aww tongue grin

My bro goes to cybereagles, i didnt bother going there, sides am not like crazy over football grin

LOL grin What are you talking about - cybereagles? undecided

It's no surprise you're not interested in football. For someone your age (61), that makes a lot of sense. What are you interested in - netball? tongue
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Genial(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2006
Genial:

LOL grin What are you talking about - cybereagles? undecided

I get it now. Never mind, aww-aaise.
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 6:35pm On Dec 24, 2006
My cybereagles comment was for Londoncool

What do you mean netball? Noooooo i like gymnastics and figure skating and ballet, i like to see men in very tight clothes prancing around tongue grin grin
Its wonderful for a woman my age grin grin grin
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by mukina2: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2006
yeah you must be 102 yrs old then grin grin grin

hiay new guy
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 6:44pm On Dec 24, 2006
See this one tongue Respect your grandmama oooo
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by mukina2: 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2006
gwandma howdy . . shey e be like say . .you nor get teeth for ur mouth , sef grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2006
Haba! i get teeth now, my false teeth, never smile without them on grin grin see how they sparkle? tongue grin grin
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by mukina2: 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2006
WELL IF YOU SMILE TOO MUCH YOU'LL LOSE THEM O *singin* grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 7:06pm On Dec 24, 2006
Never! i have had them for years now, i know how to work them grin grin after i need them for when i flirt with the sexy 20s boys grin grin
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Genial(m): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2006
iice:

Never! i have had them for years now, i know how to work them grin grin after i need them for when i flirt with the sexy 20s boys grin grin

shocked shocked That's young-man-abuse! Inappropriate behaviour for a 61 year-old matriarch.

I may have to inspect those teeth to confirm that they are appropriate for flirting.
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by mukina2: 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2006
no you flit with 200 yrs old gwandapapas with no teeth grin grin grin
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2006
mukina2:

no you flit with 200 years old gwandapapas with no teeth grin grin grin
Genial:

shocked shocked That's young-man-abuse! Inappropriate behaviour for a 61 year-old matriarch.

Gwandpapas ke! Too old for me, i need some young sexy blood er body grin and what can i say? See all these beautiful masculine body around can wreak havoc with an ol lady's equilibrium tongue tongue

Genial:

I may have to inspect those teeth to confirm that they are appropriate for flirting.

No need my seemingly innocent sir, i have a qualified doctor on hand to check them regularly, a girl needs to look her best you know wink
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Genial(m): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2006
iice:

Gwandpapas ke! Too old for me, i need some young sexy blood er body grin and what can i say? See all these beautiful masculine body around can wreak havoc with an ol lady's equilibrium tongue tongue

No need my seemingly innocent sir, i have a qualified doctor on hand to check them regularly, a girl needs to look her best you know wink

Turanci! What does that mean?
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by hotfergie(f): 8:38pm On Dec 24, 2006
hay and welcome.
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2006
Don't worry about it, turanci ke, ba ka gi turanci? *phew* my hausa is almost finished.
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Genial(m): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2006
Ba ki gi turanci fa! tongue

Genial:

Turanci! What does that mean?

Just pulling your leg there.
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2006
Ehen, Merry x-mas by the way

Think we spammed this thread enuf enuf grin grin Sorry London, got a lil sidetracked there
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Genial(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2006
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by iice(f): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2006
Dont be embarassed we could go to the hangout spot if u wished or some other thread
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by Genial(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2006
*walks out behind iice to the hot hangout spot*

Bye, LondonCool. Sorry to have spammed your thread.
Re: Greetings To All The Folks In Da House ! by LondonCool(m): 12:58am On Dec 26, 2006
Genial, Pleased to make your acquaintance, LondonCool. I am Genial.

*stretches hand for a handshake*

Thanks for your outstretched hand of fellowship, hope u had a nice Xmas day ?

Mukina2,

Asalam alaykum, nna ga sua !! Yaya jin dadi ? Greetings from the 'hood @ Peckham

iice, Think we spammed this thread enough enough Sorry London, got a lil sidetracked there

I'm not too bovvered by the thread being spammed, i'm just enjoying my little 15 minutes of fame here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana - The world's fastest growing economy / Seun,am Leaving Nairaland.:if No Reply To My Question / Meet The Winner Of MTN Aeroplane Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.