Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Advise On Vacation Spots In The World - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advise On Vacation Spots In The World (521 Views)

Tourists On Vacation In Africa See Python Inside Their Engine(video+pic) / 10 Stunning Natural Swimming Spots In Nigeria / 5 Most Romantic Spots In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On Vacation Spots In The World by oieda: 6:30am On Sep 01, 2014
Hello. I'm taking stock. Which place is most advisable for a vacation. Just a place to relax and rest. Known for good scenery, activities, peaceful environment and good people the world over.

Heard of Dubai, is there any other place?
Re: Advise On Vacation Spots In The World by kroomtravels: 9:11am On Sep 01, 2014
oieda: Hello. I'm taking stock. Which place is most advisable for a vacation. Just a place to relax and rest. Known for good scenery, activities, peaceful environment and good people the world over.

Heard of Dubai, is there any other place?

Depends on your financial strenght and the type of environment you prefer. Cotonou could even be a spot, kenya could be a spot, tanzania, bahamas etc so you have to define your person to be adequately adviced
Re: Advise On Vacation Spots In The World by oieda: 10:41am On Sep 01, 2014
kroomtravels: .

Depends on your financial strenght and the type of environment you prefer. Cotonou could even be a spot, kenya could be a spot, tanzania, bahamas etc so you have to define your person to be adequately adviced

Are all these spots safe for tourists? Kenya is prone to bomb blasts like Nigeria. Don't really know of the rest. Do you have info? @kroomtravels
Re: Advise On Vacation Spots In The World by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 01, 2014
oieda:
Are all these spots safe for tourists? Kenya is prone to bomb blasts like Nigeria. Don't really know of the rest. Do you have info? @kroomtravels

Kenya is prone to bomb blasts.

America is prone to gun shots.

Australia is prone to wild animal attacks.

UK is prone to Pneumonia.

I think you should just stay put in your village. . . Then again, your village is prone to famine. undecided

1 Like

Re: Advise On Vacation Spots In The World by oieda: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Phema:

I think you should just stay put in your village. . . Then again, your village is prone to famine. undecided

Guy, you know what I mean. Stop being sarcastic and just contribute!!
Re: Advise On Vacation Spots In The World by ttmacoy: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
Lol @ UK is prone to pneumonia.

Guess what you are trying to say is everywhere has it's risks (albeit some more than others), and mostly the tourist areas are usually safe e.g. even during thr crisi in Egypy over the past few years, the tourist areas like Sharm el Sheikh were unaffected.

Phema:

Re: Advise On Vacation Spots In The World by kroomtravels: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2014
oieda:

That is what i said, depending on your financial strenght and interest. I for one is an animal and water person, so i would readily take kenya/tanzania or tarkwa bay due to my financial less buoyancy to traveling totally out of africa. I cant decide to go to the carribbeans when i realise i cant foot the bills and miscelleneous without a bulge.
All countries are prone to disasters. But most tourist site or fun spot are always protected from man-made disaster unless the disaster is natural which no one has control over.
What are your likes and interest and what is your budget and we can then advice

(1) (Reply)

Skye-bank Verve Card / Road Travelling Made Easy / Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.