Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (2643 Views)

I Seriously Need A Single Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by amaprincess(f): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: . by Titiladeolu(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2014
Re: . by amaprincess(f): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
should you want to, u are welcome
Re: . by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2014
What's the bbm pin ?
Re: . by amaprincess(f): 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2014
Missayeni: What's the bbm pin ?
send urs i add u
Re: . by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 04, 2014
7E266E37 bbm
Re: . by amaprincess(f): 8:19am On Sep 04, 2014
krispycash: 7E266E37 bbm
done
Re: . by Lopy: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2014
Abuja girl should add 25E24D27
Re: . by amaprincess(f): 10:11am On Sep 04, 2014
Lopy: Abuja girl should add 25E24D27
not for abuja girls hook up.
Re: . by kreamidiva(f): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2014
?......
Re: . by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 05, 2014
I would love to join too but I dey fear to put pin for here o
Re: . by kreamidiva(f): 8:31am On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay: I would love to join too but I dey fear to put pin for here o

Exactly o...

I got the op's number from another thread and sent a message instead. I've even started receiving invites from ppl i don't know...
Re: . by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 05, 2014
kreamidiva:

Exactly o...

I got the op's number from another thread and sent a message instead. I've even started receiving invites from ppl i don't know...
Naso o, if uve put ur pin alredy remove it asap. Btw is d group interesting
Re: . by kreamidiva(f): 8:35am On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay:
Naso o, if uve put ur pin alredy remove it asap. Btw is d group interesting

I dunno my dear...I'm still trying to join but we'll see..

Are u a single parent?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2014
kreamidiva:

I dunno my dear...I'm still trying to join but we'll see..

Are u a single parent?
Yes I am, I have a lovely son
Re: . by kreamidiva(f): 8:55am On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay:
Yes I am, I have a lovely son

Awwww...how old is he?

Got this gorgeous girl and adorable boy.... They light up my world. kiss
Re: . by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2014
kreamidiva:

Awwww...how old is he?

Got this gorgeous girl and adorable boy.... They light up my world. kiss
Awwwww I can imagine. God bless u nd dem. I just put mine on my profile he s 11. Urs
Re: . by kreamidiva(f): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay:
Awwwww I can imagine. God bless u nd dem. I just put mine on my profile he s 11. Urs

Yeah... just checked u guys out. Handsome dude with his mischievous smile. Lol...

My daughter is going on 4 next month and the boy is going on 2 in January.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2014
kreamidiva:

Yeah... just checked u guys out. Handsome dude with his mischievous smile. Lol...

My daughter is going on 4 next month and the boy is going on 2 in January.
Ok kul, hmmm am tempted to ask many questions buh don't want to do dat in public
Re: . by kreamidiva(f): 9:05am On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay:
Ok kul, hmmm am tempted to ask many questions buh don't want to do dat in public

Lol...i know.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 05, 2014
kreamidiva:

Lol...i know.
My mail doesn't work, I just removed d working one from my pm. Tomm many stupid mails. Here it is ill remove it as soon as u r done
Re: . by kreamidiva(f): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay:
My mail doesn't work, I just removed d working one from my pm. Tomm many stupid mails. Here it is ill remove it as soon as u r done -

Seen.

1 Like

Re: . by amaprincess(f): 10:15am On Sep 05, 2014
Re: . by collinsobinna(m): 2:15pm On Sep 05, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
Kreamidiva, sighs.
I applaud u.
And I pray and hope u meet one who will treat u like d queen u r one day.
Read ur post and had to trace u here.

Marriage is good. Its so bad some people don't find anything good in a very wonderful institution God created and blessed.
If I find myself in an uncompromising situation, I will go too with my head held high.

U will have a turn around.
Its well my sister(big hug)
(Honestly, I'm crying)

And to all others, I pray God surprise each and every one of u again.

Abeg anytime u all come online to chat and gossip, just mention my moniker, I might be online and I will join u guys so we all can have fun together. It doesn't have to be bbm thing.

Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 05, 2014
Kreamidiva, sighs.
I applaud u.

Marriage is good. Its so bad some people don't find anything good in a very wonderful institution God created and blessed.
If I find myself in an uncompromising situation, I will go too with my head held high.

(Honestly, I'm crying)

Abeg anytime u all come online to chat and gossip, just mention my moniker, I might be online and I will join u guys so we all can have fun together. I doesn't have to be bbm thing.

Thanks all.
Re: . by kreamidiva(f): 10:02pm On Sep 05, 2014
moca: Kreamidiva, sighs.
I applaud u.

(Honestly, I'm crying)

Abeg anytime u all come online to chat and gossip, just mention my moniker, I might be online and I will join u guys so we all can have fun together. It doesn't have to be bbm thing.

Thanks all.

Hahaha... biko stop crying o. Me,i dey kampe. The other day i was gisting excitedly about my separation with a friend of mine and my mum said "what is it about this separation that is exciting you so much?" I told her that if she had ever gotten close to death in the hands of my dad or gotten close to running mad that she would be excited just like me when she leaves.

I wasn't allowed to make friends,i wasn't allowed to use a blackberry,i wasn't allowed to use the internet,i wasn't allowed to work,to socialize,to drive. Nothing. He never went out with me. Usually came back late from work,(late as in 3am o lol)... hardly ever prayed with the kids and i,going to church was war too. Mehhhnnn! I was almost choking to death. I was solely dependent on him and that was why he always believed that i couldn't go anywhere. I would stay and take his B.S.

Like Monalisa Chinda said,she didn't walk out of her marriage. She RAN out of her marriage! Lol. I
ran for my dear life. I left when he abandoned us as usual and haven't lost a night of sleep.

God is indeed faithful.

3 Likes

Re: . by luvablesam(m): 11:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
I respect people who are bold enough to say they are single parents in this our 'judgemental' society where everyone is a saint but the next person is a sinner.

Tribute to u all

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 06, 2014
kreamidiva:

Hahaha... biko stop crying o. Me,i dey kampe. The other day i was gisting excitedly about my separation with a friend of mine and my mum said "what is it about this separation that is exciting you so much?" I told her that if she had ever gotten close to death in the hands of my dad or gotten close to running mad that she would be excited just like me when she leaves.

I wasn't allowed to make friends,i wasn't allowed to use a blackberry,i wasn't allowed to use the internet,i wasn't allowed to work,to socialize,to drive. Nothing. He never went out with me. Usually came back late from work,(late as in 3am o lol)... hardly ever prayed with the kids and i,going to church was war too. Mehhhnnn! I was almost choking to death. I was solely dependent on him and that was why he always believed that i couldn't go anywhere. I would stay and take his B.S.

Like Monalisa Chinda said,she didn't walk out of her marriage. She RAN out of her marriage! Lol. I
ran for my dear life. I left when he abandoned us as usual and haven't lost a night of sleep.

God is indeed faithful.

So happy for u sis.
My crying was actually imagining what u passed tru. I knew b4 u were having a rough time.

So so happy for u. Wishing u all d best.

Abeg send my regards to ur little darlings kiss
Re: . by Nobody: 4:45am On Sep 06, 2014
luvablesam: I respect people who are bold enough to say they are single parents in this our 'judgemental' society where everyone is a saint but the next person is a sinner.

Tribute to u all
Yes o
People no longer wanna live by society and religious standard standard anymore.

Folks r now wiser.
Re: . by kreamidiva(f): 6:58am On Sep 06, 2014
moca:

So happy for u sis.
My crying was actually imagining what u passed tru. I knew b4 u were having a rough time.

So so happy for u. Wishing u all d best.

Abeg send my regards to ur little darlings kiss

I was awake when u posted this message! Why didn't u whistle my name?

At the bolded,how did you know? I thought i was covering up well. Lol...

Na wa for you o..... i was wondering whose moniker this was until i went through your posts. YPP na wa for you. How u take disappear? At the time i woke up last night, you crossed my mind and i wondered where you had gone. Anyway it's good to know you're still here.

Remember sometime when i posted somethin like "5 years down the line,he wants me out of his house". But i edited the post and claimed all was well that it was all a joke? You were concerned and i covered up still.

Anyway,it's well. God has shown me that he truly exists.

How u dey sha and te family? Best regards...
Re: . by amaprincess(f): 7:40am On Sep 06, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Girl Friend In Ikorodu Lagos. / Urgent.. Pls Where Is Idowuogbo.. Concerned People Should Check This.. / Hook Up Whatsapp Group For Guyz And Girlz In Benin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.