Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

A Thief Was Caught In Aba This Morning - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Thief Was Caught In Aba This Morning (1396 Views)

People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) / Tiger-Battery Powered Stove Spotted In Aba / See The Snake That Was Killed This Morning In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thief Was Caught In Aba This Morning by aboyaji(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2014
this morning in our street, i heard the noise from people outside running past my house. I opened my door and enquired what was going on. A guy turn and said ' NA THIEF'.

I buttoned my trousers and huddled towards their direction. On reaching the scene, i saw a slim, hunger-stricken dude resting against the wall of a shop where people had already gathered.

A guy was yelling loudly, asking people to let him deal with the thief mercilessly. When we asked the guy his reasons, he said the thief confronted him by 3:am this morning beating him up with his boots and claiming he was a military man. He said he didn't doubt his identity of being a military man as the thief has no beards on his face.

He said the thief collected his vehicle (a bus) and later called his gang (6 boys and a girl) to join him in smoking indian hemp and cigarette inside the bus.

The angry guy went and and reported the issue to the our said 'NIGERIAN POLICE' , it was heard that they were all apprehended and this runnaway thief happened to escape.

I know NairaLanders don't like long stories.

He was later caught around 8:30 am by one of our neighbours he hid inside his compound and was taken away by the our 'NIGERAN POLICE'. Though, the police no even follow chase am o. They were only informed.

Pics later pls

Re: A Thief Was Caught In Aba This Morning by TVTKOKO(m): 9:21am On Sep 01, 2014
This early mo mo

shey u no say thunder go fire u
Re: A Thief Was Caught In Aba This Morning by nwaobitex: 9:30am On Sep 01, 2014
So what do you want us to do?
Re: A Thief Was Caught In Aba This Morning by echobee(f): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2014
Ops,
Na wa oooooooo. First day in september angry angry. Walahi,u need flogging angry
Re: A Thief Was Caught In Aba This Morning by Whizpeter(m): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2014
Op.. Its too early to lie na...
Pics later abi?? U wanna photoshop something to support ya lie...
Tell me another story..
Re: A Thief Was Caught In Aba This Morning by aboyaji(m): 10:08am On Sep 01, 2014
More

Re: A Thief Was Caught In Aba This Morning by aboyaji(m): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2014
TVTKOKO: This early mo mo

shey u no say thunder go fire u
Whizpeter: Op.. Its too early to lie na...
Pics later abi?? U wanna photoshop something to support ya lie...
Tell me another story..
echobee: Ops,
Na wa oooooooo. First day in september angry angry. Walahi,u need flogging angry
oya!! Come and see the pics.
Re: A Thief Was Caught In Aba This Morning by Whizpeter(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2014
aboyaji: oya!! Come and see the pics.
Kk.. Seen it but it didn't change anything.
Re: A Thief Was Caught In Aba This Morning by aboyaji(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2014
Whizpeter:
Kk.. Seen it but it didn't change anything.
onye ara
Re: A Thief Was Caught In Aba This Morning by Whizpeter(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2014
aboyaji: onye ara
Onye ara na-kpo onye ara, onye ara...
Re: A Thief Was Caught In Aba This Morning by aboyaji(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2014
Whizpeter:
Onye ara na-kpo onye ara, onye ara...
so, i na-asu igbo, o kwa ya.
Re: A Thief Was Caught In Aba This Morning by Whizpeter(m): 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
aboyaji: so, i na-asu igbo, o kwa ya.
Hέħέ

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News - 3 Girls Was Drown On Friday After Matriculating On Thursday. / Must See! Meet 25-year-old Lady Who Has 9 Children (photos) / Rev Fr. Patrick Edet Resigns As Catholic Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.