Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 - Sports (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 (66925 Views)

Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 / Nigeria Vs Sudan - AFCON Qualifier (0 - 1) ON 11th October 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
First of all, Mikel had a nice game today. He mad some sloppy mistakes, trying to be penetrative in his play but his all round performance was good.

Osaguona showed class too. Nosa started well but faded as the time went.

What I did not like is the fact that our players, despite being professionals lack the basics of the game. Most especially Emenike.

Also Coach Mishima obsession with power play is becoming detrimental to our play. Today, Salami, Aluko, Osaguona, Emenike who played in the game are all power players. What happened to the skillful side of our game.

Back then we had Amunike, Kanu, Okocha, Finidi, Tijani, Ikpeba. All were very skillful players. Even our wing backs like Celestine, Mobi and Jero were all skillful players.

Coach Keshi should try and blend power with skill. I was embarrassed watching young South African players being skillful on the ball. While only Mikel showed class when it comes to skillful touches.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by kgr28(m): 10:19pm On Sep 10, 2014
iconize: How I wish those silly xenophobic pear sized head Bantus will attack the Super eagles, allowing only bench warmers and Omeruo to escape.

Lesotho can beat us.

We can play a tie with Niger.

Ethiopia can whip us.

But bathieves bacows is a MUST win for us.

You should stick to taking D i c k k, soccer not your thing!

Why didnt SUPER DRUG LORDS attack a team that was assembled last week tuesday. a world cup team with one shot at target.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by Evathyst(f): 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tonylyte:
I've heard u you oh ye charcant one. Why did u participate in qualifier in the first place? I saw you brothers running up and down the pitch with their wonderful heads, and i got confused if they were using 11 balls in the pitch, only to realise the remaining 10 balls were ghanaian heads(minus that of gyan).
My Padi! How market na? grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by Tonylyte(m): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
PetroDolla4: shitnigerian ewu! my igbo friend grin how market? grin kedo? but come ooh. wetin dey inside una stomachs sef? even sef your players looked pregnant with their oversized blokos puling them back grin they can't run sef grin they were like inflated balloons grin chei
See your head like where them dey go cut goat food. Who tel u say be ibo? Kwasia!!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by iconize(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
kgr28:

[s]You should stick to taking D i c k k, soccer your thing!

Why didnt SUPER DRUG LORDS attack a team that was assembled last week tuesday. a world cup team with one shot at target.[/s]

Your dumbness should be immortalized!

Let's not forget bacow bacow was and still the first team to host the world cup and crash out in the group stage. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tonylyte:
Na ebola is not naija thing.....it is insignificant here, unlike your, whats the name of that your tiny country........that country where 1 out every 4 persons is an h.i.v vector?..

grin grin grin grin grin

We choose hiv x100 than e-bola! Haahaaaaahaaa, but understand your frustration your government cannot give you even common contraception let alone for head ache tablet, hence you are in denial of your aids epidemic. Btw, e-bola Haahaaaaahaaa multiplies in huge proportions than hiv. Especially in a useless country like Nigeria where health care system is non existant. So leave us we our hiv and deal with your E-bola plague! Haahaaaaahaaa multiplies! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
andyanders:

It is an EGO issue killing Keshi.He feels nobody can advise him of what to do hence he is always having problems with the players.If it not Osaze, it is Ikechukwu Uche, Ideye and their likes.If Italy can use Balatoli with his attitude problem, why cant Keshi forget about the attitude of these guys and manage them to get result.You cannot expect all your children to have same character.

What makes a man is your ability to manage crises.Keshi cannot manage crises hence he is having issues with anyone that fails to act on his instruction.He should remember that he Keshi also acted same negative ways during his days as a player.That is why I see Keshi as a foooool.
I do not like it when this Ike Uche and Osaze talks come up. By the next World cup, these guys will be over 34 years old.

We have lots of young emerging talents. I think we have one of the best young talents in the World today. If England can give Lalana, Sterling and Barkley chances, we should give our young players like Iheanacho, Mikel Agu, Nwakali chances.

See young players like Omeruo and Onazi. They are performing despite being among the youngest in the team.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by andyanders: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
uzolexis: Even our falconets could have played better against this banana boys undecided

You are extremely very right my sister. In fact, never ever compare the falconets with these idiots and Keshi the foolish man.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by mrham03(m): 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
PetroDolla4: shitnigerian ewu! my igbo friend grin how market? grin kedo? but come ooh. wetin dey inside una stomachs sef? even sef your players looked pregnant with their oversized blokos puling them back grin they can't run sef grin they were like inflated balloons grin chei
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by Tonylyte(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Evathyst: My Padi! How market na? grin
I dey roll here like egg-roll. U sabi say wen i log in nairaland, my log-out button na ban....if them no ban me i no dey log-out.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by kgr28(m): 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
iconize:

May thunder fire your pear shaped head!

Moronic xenophobic mugger.

kwakwakwakwakwa! I hit a nerve?
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by morpheus24: 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
BluIvy:
Yeah right, like of you have football age, only a fooopsol will believe Nigerian reports on number of e-bola infections. I ain't one of the fooools

Statistics don't lie.

You know like the one that says 1 in 4 SA have HIV. (even though you are a Motswana)

I can bet my life you if you count four people you know, one of them has HIV.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by iconize(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
Just a nod from one of those bacow bacow players can send you to the world beyond! grin grin grin grin

Different shapes!

Mango.

Orange.

Pear.

Apple.

Coconut.

Pineapple.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by Tonylyte(m): 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
kgr28:

ME, Dickkhead!!
Amoebic(shape-less) head.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tonylyte:
Shut up! You dirty, dusty, rusty, asz-licking, ground-nut breaking, nut-cracking, god-forsaken ratbag.....who gave u the guts to quote me?

E-bola alert!!!!! You are seriously showing invective e-bola signs. You need to be quarantined immediatelly! E-bola alert!!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by morpheus24: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
kgr28:
NO.. Nigeria your country!

Yes 21 patients.

How many will die of HIV and TB in yours before the end of this month.
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by kgr28(m): 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
iconize:

Your dumbness should be immortalized!

Let's not forget bacow bacow was and still the first team to host the world cup and crash out in the group stage. grin grin grin grin grin

and lets not forget Drug lords will never host it!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by iconize(m): 10:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
kgr28:

kwakwakwakwakwa! I hit a nerve?

Yes. You hit a nerve by allowing a mad man gain access to your mother's bottomless hole.

Silly drunk!
Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by andyanders: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: I do not like it when this Ike Uche and Osaze talks come up. By the next World cup, those guys will be over 34 years old.

We have lots of young emerging talents. I think we have one of the best young talents in the World today. If England can give Lalana, Sterling and Barkley chances, why can we not give our young players like Iheanacho, Mikel Agu, Nwakali a chance.

See going players like Omeruo and Onazi. They are performing despite being among the youngest in the team.

Well spoke my brother. Forget keshi who has lost focus and cannot reason with his brain.I think the loss of his hair must have affected his brain hence his present output.

Look at Iheanacho and his likes that he was even supposed to have exposed to the world cup and he failed to use him.If Man City could make use of him during their pre-season games, why cant Keshi I ask. The young man is not playing for Man City now because he needs to have work permit and also perform for his country.Keshi keep fielding usless Mikel and his likes.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by kgr28(m): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
morpheus24:

Yes 21 patients.

How many will die of HIV and TB in yours before the end of this month.
You are statician and smart azz, you tell...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by kgr28(m): 10:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
iconize:

What's the essence of hosting without getting results? grin

Your 2010 world cup squad was even thrashed by the Super Eagles team G.
REALLY?? did you see the stadia today? thats the results.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) On 10th September 2014 by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
andyanders:

Well spoke my brother. Forget keshi who has lost focus and cannot reason with his brain.I think the loss of his hair must have affected his brain hence his present output.

Look at Iheanacho and his likes that he was even supposed to have exposed to the world cup and he failed to use him.If Man City could make use of him during their pre-season games, why cant Keshi I ask. The young man is not playing for Man City now because he needs to have work permit and also perform for his country.Keshi keep fielding usless Mikel and his likes.
I think Coach Keshi's biggest challenge is to deliver results than coach. As a coach, he should focus more on building better players than struggling to deliver results.

If the players are playing with more skill, brilliance and confidence, the better the results will be.

Playing the power game without skill, is affecting us. Osaguona came in and created more chances than most of the power play we were doing.

We need more youngsters with gift and confidence in the team to grow with the team. Not just power play.

Nacho is showing a lot of promise. Man City is putting a lot of faith in him. A game with the Super Eagles would go a long way in helping him get his work permit. Others like Ezeh, Nwakali should be blooded in. No more looking back to Uche bros and Osaze. We need to plan for the future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Fans React As Cristiano Ronaldo Shares Swimming Pool Photo With Black "Friend" / 15 Players Who Were Rich Before Football / Dressing Rooms Of The Top Four Clubs In The English Premier League (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.