Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

100 Words For Nigeria @ 100. A Poem - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 100 Words For Nigeria @ 100. A Poem (630 Views)

19 Words For Emotions You Feel But Can’t Explain / Writing Challenge: Write A Short Story In 100 Words / What Is The English Words For These Yoruba Words? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100 Words For Nigeria @ 100. A Poem by obiZEAL(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2014
All my life living as a true Nigerian with the green-white-green blood flowing through my veins, arteries and heart,
Like river Niger and Benue flowing with shimmering waves during the rainless seasons and in March.
It flows with the strenght of a million charioteers even when there are no chariots,
It flows with the strength and pride of the eagle and the dignity and speed of the horse.
It flows up rocky hills and through fatile valleys giving rise to the ever beautiful Coctus spectabillis.
A true Nigerian I am, and my heart is the coat of arm.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Happy Diwali Greetings In Marathi, Tamil, Kannad, Malayalam 2014 / Add Up / Wealth Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.